ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Joe "Cool" and being elite? Yeah, no.
ChiTown 07:40 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Only Mahomes is a good QB according to CP

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:44 AM 08-02-2023
I think the issue is that if you watch Mahomes consistently, you realize that no other quarterback is close to him. Therefore, the others all look bad in comparison.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:46 AM 08-02-2023
Well yeah, how can any other qb ever be better than perfect?
[Reply]
Lzen 07:55 AM 08-02-2023
This graphic says a lot.

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:14 AM 08-02-2023
Thread title says "elite".

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Thread title says "elite".

Yeah dudes on this board try to argue Brady wasn't that good :-) Burrow has beaten Mahomes 3 times dudes elite so is Herbert & Allen. Let's quit the fake shit
[Reply]
Lzen 07:51 AM 08-02-2023
I mean, it is hard to argue that Burrow and Cousins playoff stats are nearly the same. The difference is that Burrow has had his defense give him a ton of help. It really is a team sport. Nobody is saying that Burrow isn't a good QB. But one has to question what he has done in the playoffs. I didn't realize until recently that he has no 4th quarter TDs in the playoff. For a guy everybody says is one of the top 2 or 3 NFL QBs, you'd think he'd have a few of those.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:58 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I mean, it is hard to argue that Burrow and Cousins playoff stats are nearly the same. The difference is that Burrow has had his defense give him a ton of help. It really is a team sport. Nobody is saying that Burrow isn't a good QB. But one has to question what he has done in the playoffs. I didn't realize until recently that he has no 4th quarter TDs in the playoff. For a guy everybody says is one of the top 2 or 3 NFL QBs, you'd think he'd have a few of those.
I'm saying Burrow isn't a good quarterback he's actually a giant pile of shit
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:03 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:

He straight up shrinks in the playoffs. All of his numbers go way down from his regular season numbers.
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:50 AM 08-02-2023
Lol, are we really so insecure about Burrow that we're going to try and reduce him to Kirk Cousins' level just to protect our egos?

You can't name 5 QBs that are legitimately better than Burrow. Put another way name 5 QBs from last season you'd rather have under center for the Chiefs if Mahomes didn't exist.

Case closed.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:55 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, are we really so insecure about Burrow that we're going to try and reduce him to Kirk Cousins' level just to protect our egos?

You can't name 5 QBs that are legitimately better than Burrow. Put another way name 5 QBs from last season you'd rather have under center for the Chiefs if Mahomes didn't exist.

Case closed.

If Burrow doesn’t want to be compared to Cousins he should turn into him in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:49 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
If Burrow doesn’t want to be compared to Cousins he should turn into him in the playoffs.
:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:49 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
If he's putting up Cousins-ish numbers in the playoffs with THAT WR corps, it's not a stretch to say he isn't as good as Cousins in the postseason.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:18 PM 09-10-2023
Still not elite despite the new contract.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:25 PM 09-10-2023
Meh. It's Week 1. As I recall, CIN started slowly last year. Finished the season with 8 straight Ws?

Wouldn't close their coffin any time soon.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up