ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 45
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****OFFICIAL 2022 Border War Hoops and HATE Thread
Chiefspants 06:13 PM 12-07-2022
Alright y’all! We got a game this Saturday. The reigning National Champion Jayhawks are as self-righteous as ever and coming to Columbia, where the Tigers look like they could have their best coached team since the Obama administration. Self is still figuring out his rotations (to a painful degree), and in Columbia anything can happen.

This thread can also be used to talk football and how this rivalry is oh so dead, which is why a bowl game that is not happening has arguments spilling over into Mizzou threads, KU threads, college football threads, and twitter and facebook wars all over my feed.

Join me and let’s all talk about how this game doesn’t matter anymore and all angrily ask why I’m missing asterisks in the thread title.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:53 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I know several KU fans who wanted Self fired the last several years but now they are kissing his ass again since he won the easiest bracket of all time last season.
No you don't. You're full of shit.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:55 PM 12-10-2022

Jayhawk in its natural habitat pic.twitter.com/9KFGB0lrRQ

— The Antlers (@The_Antlers) December 10, 2022

Some Mizzou fans are going back to their roots cheering against the Jayhawks today. We’ll see if this tweet survives the outrage from Mizzou’s 2022 student body.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:55 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
No you don't. You're full of shit.
Yes, I do. Do you realize how many of my friends are KU fans let alone all of the Jayhawkers I went to school with?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:59 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I know several KU fans who wanted Self fired the last several years but now they are kissing his ass again since he won the easiest bracket of all time last season.
Voices in your head don't count as KU fans....
[Reply]
Pablo 04:01 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

Some Mizzou fans are going back to their roots cheering against the Jayhawks today. We’ll see if this tweet survives the outrage from Mizzou’s 2022 student body.
Sad. What do you expect from that group of degenerates though?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:01 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Voices in your head don't count as KU fans....
You deserve to watch Matt Cassel again.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:01 PM 12-10-2022

You guys gotta try that hard at being a good student section? @BarstoolMizzou pic.twitter.com/K0JLOubkWR

— Barstool KU (@BarstoolKU) December 10, 2022

This will be the only basketball game many of these students watch all year, so I kind of get it.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:02 PM 12-10-2022
Looks like I struck a nerve. :-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:06 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Yeah, don't care about football that's why we sold out our tickets for the bowl game and had to ask for more. Next time when you don't know what you're talking about it's less embarrassing to just keep your mouth shut
Wow. You sold out your allotment of tickets after making a bowl for the first time in 15 years?!? Gosh, you guys really do love football!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:08 PM 12-10-2022
My Dad had a legendary “I’d rather fail at KU than graduate at KSU” shirt he wore as I was growing up. Did anyone ever have a Mizzou equivalent? If so I want it.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:09 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Also beat Wichita on the road. They're at least decent and that means KU will have to play very well to win a road game against them. We haven't seen that kind of high level out of this year's team yet.
Gregg isn’t the coach anymore and this isn’t 2014.

Wichita’s 4-4 and got their asses kicked at home by Alcorn St and San Francisco.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:10 PM 12-10-2022
My Dad had a legendary “I’d rather fail at KU than graduate at KSU” shirt he wore as I was growing up. Did anyone ever have a Mizzou equivalent? If so I want it.
No but my buddy in middle school had a brother that went to KU and his dad had a shirt that said “My son and my money go to KU.”
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:12 PM 12-10-2022
You tell your father I said he's a jerk nfm
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:12 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Wichita’s 4-4 and got their asses kicked at home by Alcorn St and San Francisco.
Wichita may not be decent anymore, but every indication about MU's season so far is that they are. They've been one of the top offenses in the country to this point.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:13 PM 12-10-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

And K-State nfm
[Reply]
Page 15 of 45
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up