ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Post-Mortem: 2022 NFL Draft Class
Dante84 03:49 PM 08-08-2022
Figure we can drop nuggets about random dudes from this draft class as their early careers progress.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:26 AM 10-24-2022
The good news is that I got him for 5 years at a bargain price in Sandbox...

Looking forward to the next half decade with him and Myles Garrett at DE.

(Why don't you have a Sandbox squad, BTW - you'd enjoy it)
[Reply]
O.city 10:28 AM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The good news is that I got him for 5 years at a bargain price in Sandbox...

Looking forward to the next half decade with him and Myles Garrett at DE.

(Why don't you have a Sandbox squad, BTW - you'd enjoy it)
How do I get involved?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:32 AM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
How do I get involved?
https://sandboxsimulations.com/

Click 'play now' and I think you should be in good shape. Not sure what you'd need to do to get a team in Chiefs1 but I know there are a couple dormant teams available. Aberdeen, Crown Point and Jonesboro are all teams presently showing as available for 'adoption' in League 1. Crown Point was really competitive 2 years ago and has a decent QB situation w/ Cousins under contract for a couple more years. Aberdeen has Winston...eh. Jonesboro has Hurts and Fields but needs a lot of work at the skill position.

CD or maybe Rainman can probably get you directly into one of those teams if you wanted to do that instead of jump into a different squad in one of the later leagues that surfaced and don't have many CP members.
[Reply]
JPH83 05:34 AM 10-25-2022
Was my pick in my "What I'd do" thread.

I just didn't understand him sliding. He clearly had 1st round tools and when I looked into the 'character flags' they just seemed awfully far in his rearview. And with the tools he ALSO had 1st round production from the SEC and an incredible pedigree.

It just didn't make any sense to me that this guy wasn't going to be a top 50 player.

Boy - it sure would be nice looking at him and Karlaftis at DE on this roster for the next several years and just being comfortable that we'll be solid there.
It's hard for me to whinge because with those 2nd and 3rd picks I was very happy with Karlaftis and Moore. I get it for those who weren't a fan of Moore. Here's the question, from what you've seen and if you had that 30 pick again, do you go with Karlaftis OR Williams...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:05 AM 10-25-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
It's hard for me to whinge because with those 2nd and 3rd picks I was very happy with Karlaftis and Moore. I get it for those who weren't a fan of Moore. Here's the question, from what you've seen and if you had that 30 pick again, do you go with Karlaftis OR Williams...
But...I can have BOTH.

Because if the question is Karlaftis or Moore, it ain't even worth asking.
[Reply]
O.city 08:39 AM 10-25-2022
With Andy and Pat here, we can obviously turn whatever WR's into good players (JJSS,MVS,Hardman,insert WR) so stop spending resources on guys who aren't super high upside.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:54 AM 09-18-2023
McDuffie looks like a blue chipper
Karlaftis looks like he's taken a Hell of a jump and could be a blue chipper
Chenal has been an excellent value at LB
Skyy made some key plays including a TD
Watson stamped a motherfucker and played well
Josh Williams has been a competent starter
Pacheco is fucking good

This draft class showed up again yesterday. It's looking like it could be the best class in franchise history
[Reply]
O.city 08:04 AM 09-18-2023
Yeah, they are really coming on. I thought Skyy really played well yesterday.

But the 2017 draft will always be the best in franchise history because well......we know.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:38 AM 09-18-2023
Yes Chris is playing elite football but if you get the chance for another draft like this I gotta think you take it.

It's so hard to keep the roster this good with limited resources
[Reply]
O.city 09:07 AM 09-18-2023
Well sure, but there's a reason drafts like that are rare.

You keep elite players and draft around them. It's alot easier.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:40 AM 09-18-2023
https://sandboxsimulations.com/

Click 'play now' and I think you should be in good shape. Not sure what you'd need to do to get a team in Chiefs1 but I know there are a couple dormant teams available. Aberdeen, Crown Point and Jonesboro are all teams presently showing as available for 'adoption' in League 1. Crown Point was really competitive 2 years ago and has a decent QB situation w/ Cousins under contract for a couple more years. Aberdeen has Winston...eh. Jonesboro has Hurts and Fields but needs a lot of work at the skill position.

CD or maybe Rainman can probably get you directly into one of those teams if you wanted to do that instead of jump into a different squad in one of the later leagues that surfaced and don't have many CP members.
I believe there's still a team available in Chiefs1...
[Reply]
JPH83 01:40 PM 09-19-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
McDuffie looks like a blue chipper
Karlaftis looks like he's taken a Hell of a jump and could be a blue chipper
Chenal has been an excellent value at LB
Skyy made some key plays including a TD
Watson stamped a mother****er and played well
Josh Williams has been a competent starter
Pacheco is ****ing good

This draft class showed up again yesterday. It's looking like it could be the best class in franchise history
McDuffie - agree, he's our slot guy/ match up on WRs that aren't Mike Williams' size
Karlaftis - OK so far, looked better week 2 as well.
Moore - still time but I've lowered expectations
Chenal - Stud. Impressed by his development. I love the pick.
Williams - Not sure what he'll become. Useful rotation probably? Fine for a 4th rounder
Kinnard - Bum
Watson - Great for a 7th rounder
Pacheco - Valuable starter and great pick
Nazeeh Johnson - already a great gunner, could become more.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:59 PM 09-19-2023
uh Karlaftis looked fantastic week 1, too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:05 PM 09-19-2023
I love Willie Gay - his energy and the explosion he shows out there is awfully rare.

But man, you could get everything he brings, though used more situationally, in a Chenal/Tranquil duo pretty easily.

Seems like he's likely one of the odd men out come extension time.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:00 AM 09-20-2023
I love Willie Gay - his energy and the explosion he shows out there is awfully rare.

But man, you could get everything he brings, though used more situationally, in a Chenal/Tranquil duo pretty easily.

Seems like he's likely one of the odd men out come extension time.
He's gone. He still flashes but I don't think it's enough to get paid, especially if Tranquil picks up better in coverage.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 16
« First < 51112131415 16 >
Up