ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 277
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:09 PM 01-23-2022
Think I'm more nervous before this game than any Mahomes led playoff game, except maybe the last SB. I knew when fish went down we were fucked.

Somebody talk me down.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:11 PM 01-23-2022
Bills fans are so pathetic. They literally are trying to find anything to hold on to. This is so dumb.

News flash Bills fans. It’s because we don’t need luck. We have Mahomes, we’ve been there, done that. This is the biggest game of the year for Bills fans. This is just a formality. We didn’t “build this team to beat you” this team wasn’t worried about the Bills when they were building it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:11 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Think I'm more nervous before this game than any Mahomes led playoff game, except maybe the last SB. I knew when fish went down we were ****ed.

Somebody talk me down.
We've played Allen 3 times and he was bad in 2.5 games.

His good half was where Spags inexplicably went to defenses he never used before against Buffalo where we gave him too much time and were focused on spying him instead of lighting him up and where Sorenson was playing deep safety.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:12 PM 01-23-2022
Think I'm more nervous before this game than any Mahomes led playoff game, except maybe the last SB. I knew when fish went down we were fucked.

Somebody talk me down.
No matter what the score we are never out of it or we are just kicking ass & I don't think they have any bubble gum.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:15 PM 01-23-2022
The pressure is all on the Bills at this point. Lose and you’re the Peyton Manning to Tom Brady. Yeah you may get hot one of the down years and sneak in but you won’t be talked about as the shoe in every season. You HAVE to win this game to prove that you’re equal to the Chiefs. Plus the Bengals are right on your heels.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:19 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The pressure is all on the Bills at this point. Lose and you’re the Peyton Manning to Tom Brady. Yeah you may get hot one of the down years and sneak in but you won’t be talked about as the shoe in every season. You HAVE to win this game to prove that you’re equal to the Chiefs. Plus the Bengals are right on your heels.
There is plenty of pressure on both sides. The media is really wanting Allen or Burrow to dethrone Mahomes in the AFC. Hopefully Mahomes and his teammates are a lot sharper today than the loss in October.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:20 PM 01-23-2022
Reading the Patriots board those guys really want to see the Chiefs lose because they're tired of Mahomes already. I pointed out thats the way ALL OF AMERICA feels about Brady and the Patriots and they better get used to it because Mahomes has another 15 years.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:21 PM 01-23-2022
I am so sick and goddamn tired of hearing about Josh fucking Allen….

So ready…
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:21 PM 01-23-2022

Somebody talk me down.
Just relax, bro. Nothing should have you nervous after everything Mahomes/Reid have shown us the last 3 seasons. We’ve overcome everything that has been thrown at us in that time frame (except losing our whole OL for the biggest game of the season). This team is battle tested, and to them this just another game to reach their goal. Chiefs are gonna come out loose, prepared, and focused. We will defend our house from this Buffalo stampede, and keep the revenge tour rolling, until we’re hoisting another Lombardi. Because Chiefs died the day we drafted Mahomes. It’s Because Mahomes now. We’re about as healthy as we can hope to be. In a straight up game, the only way we lose is if it’s self inflicted.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:21 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
There is plenty of pressure on both sides. The media is really wanting Allen or Burrow to dethrone Mahomes in the AFC. Hopefully Mahomes and his teammates are a lot sharper today than the loss in October.
They caught us last time as Reid's offense is primarily verticals and RPO stuff.

When Buffalo simply kept Edmunds back and watched for the Pass out of the RPO game Reid didn't have plays that attacked well.

We've now had the rest of the NFL season to draw up plays to beat 2 high safeties without depending on RPO game.

We'll be far better on offense now, they caught us at a low point.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:27 PM 01-23-2022
I guess I’m still scarred from chiefs playoff failures before Mahomes. I certainly think we can and probably should win this game but I’m not quite as confident as many on this board.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:27 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
They caught us last time as Reid's offense is primarily verticals and RPO stuff.

When Buffalo simply kept Edmunds back and watched for the Pass out of the RPO game Reid didn't have plays that attacked well.

We've now had the rest of the NFL season to draw up plays to beat 2 high safeties without depending on RPO game.

We'll be far better on offense now, they caught us at a low point.
Even so, KC is still capable of shooting themselves in the foot. Look at the first quarter against the Steelers last week. Cannot afford those mistakes against Buffalo. Even if you play well on offense for 4 quarters, Buffalo is good enough to win a shootout. I am very curious to see if Spags will do a better job with the defense this time.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:29 PM 01-23-2022
Thanks guys. I mean, I wasn't this nervous when we went down 24 to the Texans. Maybe I'll make myself another whiskey.

If the rams win I'll really be out of my skin.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:30 PM 01-23-2022
There is plenty of pressure on both sides.
But not really. I mean, there is always a level of pressure in a playoff game of course, but the Chiefs have won a SB recently and been to one even more recently than that. Obviously, even the biggest homer knows that the Chiefs are not going to make it to the SB every year. They may even lose this game. If they do, it'll suck, but we'll move on pretty quickly because we have one in the bag already. We know we'll be in contention every year as long as PMII is around. Buffalo, however, has been wondering the championship desert forever and see this as their best chance to make it back to a SB. But they are also staring the "Peyton Manning" role right in the face. I think Allen may win one at some point over the next decade but right now, today, he has to do what no man outside of Tom Brady has ever done, which is beat Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs in a playoff game. All the pressure is absolutely on the Bills.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:31 PM 01-23-2022
Even so, KC is still capable of shooting themselves in the foot. Look at the first quarter against the Steelers last week. Cannot afford those mistakes against Buffalo. Even if you play well on offense for 4 quarters, Buffalo is good enough to win a shootout. I am very curious to see if Spags will do a better job with the defense this time.
If Buffalo scores 30, that means Spags failed.

Spags just needs to not pick the one bad option which is what he did against Buffalo last game 1st half.

Attack and make him think. If we sit back and give him time then it can be a shootout.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 277
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up