ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust
Chiefshrink 09:45 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
LOL.

This just makes it so much harder on him. Because if they aren't immediately successful and he struggles, sports media will bury him for all this fruity shit.
He is Cam II but without the immediate success IMO. You wonder what kind of outfits he is going to wear pre and post game. And this little bit of transvestism is a pretty good hint his pre and post dress will be runway quality(MUST SEE !!) for sure !!:-):-)
[Reply]
Mecca 08:00 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Seriously. Not even fucking around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? Dress, pink fingernails, pink lip gloss, pink phone. And he's responding to the trolls who are obviously getting to him. If any one of these events happens and I'm a GM, I'm concerned. If all of them happen, no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake. #NTTAWWT

Who cares?

Like legit why would anyone give a flying fuck about this?
[Reply]
notorious 08:05 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Who cares?

Like legit why would anyone give a flying **** about this?
If I were deciding who to draft I would give a flying fuck about this.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:09 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
If I were deciding who to draft I would give a flying fuck about this.
His phone case and fingernails have something to do with his ability to throw ball good?
[Reply]
notorious 08:57 AM 03-29-2024
His phone case and fingernails have something to do with his ability to throw ball good?
Good lord man.

What makes Mahomes great? It’s mental for fucks sakes.

It’s not just nails, look at all the other shit. The sum of its parts is what’s going to set up a colossal failure.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:10 AM 03-29-2024
Who cares?

The only people who should be concerned about it are those associated with the team that drafts him. That guy isn't going to effectively lead a roster full of alpha males.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:13 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
The only people who should be concerned about it are those associated with the team that drafts him. That guy isn't going to effectively lead a roster full of alpha males.
I'm sure you know the guy well enough to evaluate him that way lol. In reality plenty of "alpha" QB's struggled to be good or lead anyone, no one can 100% answer this question if they could drafting QB's wouldn't be so hard.

Maybe he sucks maybe he doesn't, but painting his nails or having a pink phone case matters basically zero. Maybe it's a plus he is just himself or maybe it's not once again no one fucking knows.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:32 AM 03-29-2024
Who cares?

If I were an owner about to invest a high draft pick and millions of dollars on this guy, I would be concerned about the guy's mental state. Things like this just point to having issues. I guess time will tell. Perhaps he will do okay and then you can come back and tell us how wrong we all were. But I'm betting that it's far more likely that this guy is a bust.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:41 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
If I were an owner about to invest a high draft pick and millions of dollars on this guy, I would be concerned about the guy's mental state. Things like this just point to having issues. I guess time will tell. Perhaps he will do okay and then you can come back and tell us how wrong we all were. But I'm betting that it's far more likely that this guy is a bust.
Man going out on a limb there with the amount of QBs that bust. If he isn't any good it will have nothing to do with his fingernails or phone case.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:00 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The new generation cares a lot less about this than you think.

Recently I’ve seen celebs like Drake, Bad Bunny, Chris Hemsworth and Jason Mamoa with painted nails. Chris Brown has been dying his hair pinks and light blues for years now. Guys have been wearing pink since I was in high school almost two decades ago.

It’s the wave.
I'm an old geezer these days. I had no idea this was a thing.
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Caleb is a very highly regarded QB prospect with all the tools to not just succeed, but also be elite. If he succeeds no one will care about his nail color. If he fails it won't be because of his nail color or what color his phone case was.
I agree all this weird shit is just a side show but..... Going up into the stands and crying in your mom's arms publicly after a big loss says something about his maturity and decision making. Calls into question his toughness he will need to be an elite QB in the NFL.
Originally Posted by notorious:
Good lord man.

What makes Mahomes great? It’s mental for ****s sakes.

It’s not just nails, look at all the other shit. The sum of its parts is what’s going to set up a colossal failure.
Yeah he's tough physically but its his mental toughness that elevatesd him into the GOAT conversation.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:03 AM 03-29-2024
Man going out on a limb there with the amount of QBs that bust. If he isn't any good it will have nothing to do with his fingernails or phone case.
Well, obviously it's more than just this. Didn't someone also say he wore a dress or some such craziness? If all of these things are true (or even if most are) then this guy has issues.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:49 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
His mental state because of the color of his nails and phone case? What does that have to do with his mental state?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:53 AM 03-29-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
His mental state because of the color of his nails and phone case? What does that have to do with his mental state?
Obviously if he likes pink he must be gay which means he's mentally ill according to some people that post here.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:29 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Seriously. Not even fucking around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? Dress, pink fingernails, pink lip gloss, pink phone. And he's responding to the trolls who are obviously getting to him. If any one of these events happens and I'm a GM, I'm concerned. If all of them happen, no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake. #NTTAWWT

[Reply]
ghak99 05:50 PM 03-30-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm pretty sure that homosexual was trolling KC with that rig. The company name was "sorry in advance" and the bear was holding the flag. Troll went home with the L.

Celeb should take notes in case he ever finds himself rolling into Petty Pat's house.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up