ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 256
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:47 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
You have been against the Chiefs signing Hill since day 1, and you jumped the gun here because you wanted him to be guilty, and fed that fire. You, along with so many Duncan Disciples, couldn't have been more wrong. Maybe you and your inside sources will learn something from this, like innocent until proven guilty, before you try and bury someone again.
They can all back-pedal off a cliff...and take that mod with them.

So much veiled racism projected on "the baby....the poor baby."

Horseshit...all of it.

That article shouldn't be portraying Fat Brooke as a victim....she's a journalist (loosely)....and unless she's dumber than a god damn potato, knew the risk involved in breaking a story based on unvetted sources...especially on a local superstar. If she's right...she gets a feather in her career cap...if she's wrong, she pays the price. She had a choice...**** her. KC locals need to kick her ass to the curb...
[Reply]
YontsRBake 11:00 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They can all back-pedal off a cliff...and take that mod with them.

So much veiled racism projected on "the baby....the poor baby."

Horseshit...all of it.

That article shouldn't be portraying Fat Brooke as a victim....she's a journalist (loosely)....and unless she's dumber than a god damn potato, knew the risk involved in breaking a story based on unvetted sources...especially on a local superstar. If she's right...she gets a feather in her career cap...if she's wrong, she pays the price. She had a choice...**** her.
Reporters should face larger consequences for this kind of thing if this all ends up being true. If what is being said in this story is the truth about the entire situation, she played a huge part in falsely destroying the entire reputation of this man, something that could in turn cost him millions in endorsements as well as his future contract and ruining the way the public forever views his character. While she gets to move on and break more bullsh1t stories he will forever be tainted by her false clickbait reporting.

Hill is definitely far from the first person to suffer assassination of character from this style of reporting, it’s frustrating to me this kind of thing happens with no consequence given the potential damage it causes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:09 PM 06-23-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Reporters should face larger consequences for this kind of thing if this all ends up being true. If what is being said in this story is the truth about the entire situation, she played a huge part in falsely destroying the entire reputation of this man, something that could in turn cost him millions in endorsements as well as his future contract and ruining the way the public forever views his character. While she gets to move on and break more bullsh1t stories he will forever be tainted by her false clickbait reporting.

Hill is definitely far from the first person to suffer assassination of character from this style of reporting, it’s frustrating to me this kind of thing happens with no consequence given the potential damage it causes.
That is what's lost on people..they move on and forget...Hill has to live with it AND the millions it cost him.

Just a side note...did anyone else notice the way Reid ended his last presser...he slammed his hand down on the podium as he left. Chiefs brass are NOT happy with the media...

I am absolutely amazed Teicher never jumped on the witch-hunt. For as much as I loathe his sad-sack shit-articles...he actually stayed away. So props to him...

Has the KC star retracted anything...or written an article apologizing? Nope...KCTV5? Nope....Florio...Nope. No accountability...just attempt to ruin a man's career and walk away.

The Star doubled-down on their bullshit...and kept piling on Hill. They can burn in hell...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:30 AM 06-24-2019
That is what's lost on people..they move on and forget...Hill has to live with it AND the millions it cost him.

Just a side note...did anyone else notice the way Reid ended his last presser...he slammed his hand down on the podium as he left. Chiefs brass are NOT happy with the media...

I am absolutely amazed Teicher never jumped on the witch-hunt. For as much as I loathe his sad-sack shit-articles...he actually stayed away. So props to him...

Has the KC star retracted anything...or written an article apologizing? Nope...KCTV5? Nope....Florio...Nope. No accountability...just attempt to ruin a man's career and walk away.

The Star doubled-down on their bullshit...and kept piling on Hill. They can burn in hell...
:-)

He tapped the podium and finished his presser congratulating the Blues on the Stanley Cup. But nice try with your sensationalization of reality. GTFO with this perpetual speculative bullshit. Andy’s always been vanilla with the press - he doesn’t fear them, nor gives a shit. He says a lot of nothing which is exactly what he should do.
Nothing to see here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:35 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

He tapped the podium and finished his presser congratulating the Blues on the Stanley Cup. But nice try with your sensationalization of reality. GTFO with this perpetual speculative bullshit. Andy’s always been vanilla with the press - he doesn’t fear them, nor gives a shit. He says a lot of nothing which is exactly what he should do.
Nothing to see here.
Go **** yourself...your interpretation of real-time, involuntary metaphor is like discussing a lucid dream with a chicken.

"To the base...all things are base"...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:34 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Crystal*
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:34 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
KCTV is is another story. They are owned by a group known for very conservative values.
And they broadcast the Chiefs preseason games....though I guess that is separate from their news department...but still.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:40 AM 06-24-2019
Let's hope this matter gets resolved enough for him to play every game this season, and soon... We can get to the part where he sues all the idiots who spoke poorly of him for defamation later.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:44 AM 06-24-2019
Go **** yourself...your interpretation of real-time, involuntary metaphor is like discussing a lucid dream with a chicken.

"To the base...all things are base"...
So, you’ve talked to chickens?

Get help.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:51 AM 06-24-2019

Get help.
Jo Mammy... :-)

[Reply]
synthesis2 06:54 AM 06-24-2019
For the record I want Hill to play on the team this year and then to tag and trade him for a first next year.

The main reason is that he makes poor decisions and I mean very poor decisions. Its one thing to be paid 500K-2 million a year and make bad decisions all the time but to be paid 18-20 million per year and make these decisions is a different story as they can hamstring a team.

At the very least he makes bad decisions staying with CR, I mean if she is responsible for everything ( which could be try, IDK) all he should of done was go to the chiefs a long time ago and just tell them, " look guys I don't know what to do but I need help, my GF is crazy and I need help to get out" I'm sure the Chiefs would of been more than accommodating getting him out of that situation.

I'd imagine that the truth is somewhere in-between but even is it wasn't his poor decision making skills are enough for me to just tag and trade for another first and move on.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:55 AM 06-24-2019
I'm not following the twists and turns of the Hill case. That article was so poorly written that I quit trying to push through it to find the new information and facts. Is there a cliff notes version somewhere in this thread? A couple of bullet points?
[Reply]
In58men 07:02 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
For the record I want Hill to play on the team this year and then to tag and trade him for a first next year.

The main reason is that he makes poor decisions and I mean very poor decisions. Its one thing to be paid 500K-2 million a year and make bad decisions all the time but to be paid 18-20 million per year and make these decisions is a different story as they can hamstring a team.

At the very least he makes bad decisions staying with CR, I mean if she is responsible for everything ( which could be try, IDK) all he should of done was go to the chiefs a long time ago and just tell them, " look guys I don't know what to do but I need help, my GF is crazy and I need help to get out" I'm sure the Chiefs would of been more than accommodating getting him out of that situation.

I'd imagine that the truth is somewhere in-between but even is it wasn't his poor decision making skills are enough for me to just tag and trade for another first and move on.
What poor “decisions” has he made since being drafted?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:09 AM 06-24-2019

Get help.
Black Op and Buckethead.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:10 AM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
What poor “decisions” has he made since being drafted?
Staying with the crazy bitch?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 256
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up