ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>Fear the Walking Dead (TWD companion series)
BWillie 01:52 AM 09-21-2015
I didn't see the first couple seasons of the walking dead, but this is way better than the last couple seasons of TWD
[Reply]
vailpass 09:27 AM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I didn't see the first couple seasons of the walking dead, but this is way better than the last couple seasons of TWD
Huh? It's like a second rate soap opera on Telemundo sans tittahs...
[Reply]
BWillie 10:01 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Huh? It's like a second rate soap opera on Telemundo sans tittahs...
Funny. I thought that was more TWD than FTWD. I would imagine, once the zombies take hold of society, it will be much more like TWD and more like a soap opera and Ill get bored and stop watching. I hope they go into conspiracy stuff and how the govt allowed this to happen. Im only tuning in because I like apocalyptic end of the world dramas. Once thats over, this will be meh too
[Reply]
Gonzo 11:17 AM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by BWillie:
:-)
The original is stellar. It keeps getting better and better.

The spinoff has been pure garbage.
We get it, ok? Nicks an addict and Dudes son is a bleeding-heart little pussy.

Fuck, they could've done all this shit in two episodes and had a real antagonist by now.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:56 AM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
The original is stellar. It keeps getting better and better.

The spinoff has been pure garbage.
We get it, ok? Nicks an addict and Dudes son is a bleeding-heart little pussy.

****, they could've done all this shit in two episodes and had a real antagonist by now.
Yep. The idea that TWD is doing anything other than gaining momentum is funny.

Note to those trying to explain why this series doesn't suck: if you have to explain it it's already lost.
Anybody know what kind of ratings this snoozer is drawing?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:50 PM 09-21-2015
Originally Posted by Gonzo:

****, they could've done all this shit in a single two hour premier episode and had a real antagonist by now.
FYP
[Reply]
OmahaChief 09:44 AM 09-21-2015
I actually like he show quite a bit so far. A much different dynamic than TWD. As for an antagonist, the military is playing that role for now. You can see the build up coming. The distrust was further built last night when they took at whoever was in that house. I am sure at some point it will go full on survival mode that Rick's crew but this new look at what is going on is OK for me so far. Sure it has been a little slow but that might only be when compared to TWD. They are building characters... Druggie cant be trusted...Dad that is weak...barber that is a boss. The Mom of the druggie looks to be strong but held back by her Beta. The girl that is willing to do whatever it takes to help out, making out with some military guy. I am enjoying it....
[Reply]
underEJ 02:33 PM 09-21-2015
I really like Kim Dickens, Ruben Blades, and Cliff Curtis. Good actors sadly given very little to work with here. I hope if it has another season, they invest in some new writers. Conceptually there is alot to work with.

The idea of getting out of LA's sprawl in a disaster or emergency is pretty daunting. It goes on forever. You have to go a long way to get to some space to maneuver like the Atlanta group has. I like the idea of a show stuck in that situation. I will continue to hope for more.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:41 PM 09-21-2015
The show is interesting enough for me to watch casually. I can't say it's wowing me.
[Reply]
aturnis 02:57 AM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The show is interesting enough for me to watch casually. I can't say it's wowing me.
This.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:42 PM 09-21-2015
I know I'm in the minority but I really dig this show and what they're building...I went into it expecting a slow burn so I'm not disappointed. I do think we'll see a balls to the wall shit hits the fan zombie filled season finale to build into the next season.

TWD is what it is so I'm glad to get a differing take in the same universe....
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:22 PM 09-21-2015
So I finally caught it.

Did Nick and the Salazar Lady get fucking blasted? Is that what they were getting at?
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:34 PM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So I finally caught it.

Did Nick and the Salazar Lady get fucking blasted? Is that what they were getting at?
?
[Reply]
notorious 03:38 PM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
?
I don't think they have been shot yet, but that's what they are leading us to believe.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government is using the near-dead or lost-causes to experiment on .

Some bad shit is going to go down with the Military and Civilians. Think rape, executions, etc. The hot barber daughter is probably going to get raped by the hot-to-trot military douche.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:07 PM 09-22-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
I don't think they have been shot yet, but that's what they are leading us to believe.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government is using the near-dead or lost-causes to experiment on .

Some bad shit is going to go down with the Military and Civilians. Think rape, executions, etc. The hot barber daughter is probably going to get raped by the hot-to-trot military douche.
I'd work really hard to dip my wick in her before I got my face eaten off.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up