ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 335
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Bowser 11:06 PM 05-15-2016
So does that mean that Dany doesn't have "a" khalasar, but "ALL" the khalasars?
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 11:36 PM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
So does that mean that Dany doesn't have "a" khalasar, but "ALL" the khalasars?
All signs point to yes...
[Reply]
Bowser 11:47 PM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
All signs point to yes...

[Reply]
MMXcalibur 11:54 PM 05-15-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Na, that was a rumor that she's denied. She was pretty proud of her performance tonight, boobs and all.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/15...ia-clarke-dany
This credible information will now permit me to jerk off.

Thank you.
[Reply]
eDave 02:11 AM 05-16-2016

[Reply]
Buck 02:33 AM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
They were either the worst designed oil burning devices ever as spills and being knocked over it not unheard of or the scene makes no sense whatsoever logically.

For me it is the latter and made the last part of the episode a farce instead of dramatic.

Holy shit are you serious? You're watching a fucking song of ice and fire, and the show is ruined for you because the aesthetics of the flame device weren't conducive to it holding oil?

You might as well stop watching the show because your TV can only display a 2D image.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:56 AM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
When she resigned to GOT it was widely known that part of her deal was no further nudity. I call stunt boobs.:-)
I don't understand... Why have stunt boobs that can be mistaken for your boobs??? She has showed the goods before why stunt boobs now??
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:58 AM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by Kman34:
I don't understand... Why have stunt boobs that can be mistaken for your boobs??? She has showed the goods before why stunt boobs now??

Catch up. They're not stunt boobs.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:01 AM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Catch up. They're not stunt boobs.
Yeah...my bad...posted before reading the whole thread update...
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:51 AM 05-16-2016
I think Davos got an idea when Melissandra turned up at Castle Black alone. Also, it seems Tormund has a thing for Brienne maybe?
Yes. He does. And it's funny as hell. Best comic relief in the episode.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:53 AM 05-16-2016
They were either the worst designed oil burning devices ever as spills and being knocked over it not unheard of or the scene makes no sense whatsoever logically.

For me it is the latter and made the last part of the episode a farce instead of dramatic.
I hope this is trolling otherwise it's pure DERP.
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 07:02 AM 05-16-2016
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
I hope this is trolling otherwise it's pure DERP.
Agree. It's pathetic to make an issue of that scene.

Just quit watching anything, if "you" are unable to suspend that shred of disbelief.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:45 AM 05-16-2016
I thought those tiddays were kinda meh
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:48 AM 05-16-2016
She isn't as hot as she used to be. Her appearances on talk TV shows has made her less attractive.
[Reply]
Hawk 08:18 AM 05-16-2016
I loved this episode, this season has been really good so far IMO. Perfect? No. But really good and enjoyable each week.

To start off with, it was so awesome to have a Stark reunion at long last! Great hug by Jon and Sansa. Jon needs to man-up, but I do also like the new and improved Sansa who is ready to go take her home back. The "Pink Letter" from Ramsay was good. Not the same as the book, but it works well in the show context and gives the Wildlings a reason to fight the Boltons other than just following Jon.

And to end it, I loved the Dany scene. She set them up and burned them down! Last week Jon was a god-like figure rising from the dead. This week Dany is a god-like figure walking unharmed through a raging inferno and looking sexy as hell in the process. I think we have our song of ice and fire! Not sure Dany isn't the Princess that was Promised after seeig that scene. Would it shock anyone if Mel was wrong again? Still, all book signs point to Jon being the Prince that was Promised so we'll have to wait and see.

Brienne + Tormund = Hilarious courtship! Tormund has is eye on her big time, that got a chuckle out of me, especially Dolores Edd's reaction to it. I like how the show works in some humor among the violence and darkness (another example was Jorah trying to throw sand in the guy's eyes and missing). But Brienne got her drop the mic moment also when she tells Mel and Davos that Stannis admitted to murdering Renly just before she executed his ass! What is Davos going to do to Mel when he finds out what they did to Shireen?

Cersei and the Queen of Thorns working together is interesting, though I think the Queen of Thorns took Cersei's bait. Attack and kill the High Sparrow, and the Lannisters don't even have to do anything? And there's a decent chance one or all of Lancel, Loras and Marjory all get killed in the process. Perfect for Cersei. I hate what they've done to show Jaime lately. They have gone a totally different way with his character and his relationship with Cersei than in the books. I hope it gets better, but right now I'm not liking how they have turned him into Cersei's sidekick.

High Sparrow bores me a little, and Loras also needs to sack up like Jon does.

This was certainly an episode that was dominated by strong women. Marjory is the strong one trying to get Loras to stay strong. Dany wrecks shit and becomes a goddess with a huge army. Missandei had strong moments. Cersei and the Queen of Thorns are about to have some sparrow for lunch. Sansa has to be the strong one who convinces Jon to take Winterfell back. Brienne dropped the mic on Mel and Davos. Yara is the strong one who should be queen of the Iron Islands, and Theon is the weak one. Even Osha tried to take charge of her situation, though she failed. Woman Power seems to be a theme of the show right now.

And finally, the scenes from next week: Could the Night King see Bran in Bran's vision? Does he have some ability to trap or even control Bran at that point? Meera trying to shake Bran and wake him out of his trance was making me wonder. There are theories about Bran bing on the wrong side, and I always scoffed at them, but maybe he gets trapped or manipulated somehow bytthe Night King into fighting on the wrong side? That's going to be interesting.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 335
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Up