ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 366
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
MIAdragon 01:58 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by mac459:
Won't be as hard when you get the bill to rebuild the trans after every run. Fast as shit though.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 02:02 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Damn. I'm impressed they even got that thing to hook up. It was almost a perfect launch.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 02:10 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Won't be as hard when you get the bill to rebuild the trans after every run. Fast as shit though.
The amount of force that the trans and the driveshafts are under has to be unreal
[Reply]
stevieray 05:52 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
Gas Monkey dudes did this to an old ford pickup....and during the show I thought it was just the dumbest thing.....until they were done with it.
brand new interior....tranny....motor....fast as hell....but outside looking...well....patina-ed. I actually thought it was pretty damn cool. and yours has even more.....you know....patina! lol

Just saw a 67 Impala with perfect patina on the trunk and on top of the side bodyline. I instantly thought of this truck...now the patina has to be not too over the top..but a litlle? :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:53 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Just saw a 67 Impala with perfect patina on the trunk and on top of the side bodyline. I instantly thought of this truck...now the patina has to be not too over the top..but a litlle? :-)
It wasn't pea green was it?
[Reply]
stevieray 05:59 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
It wasn't pea green was it?
:-)

...with black rims?
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:15 PM 03-29-2016
:-)

...with black rims?
Low?

It's from my town if so. And it's actually a 68.

I tried to buy it for years before that kid bastardized it (IT looks good now I'll admit) BUT it was ordered as an ss badges delete except a little one on the grill and on the dash. Bench seat, column shift. Special ordered, ultimate sleeper back in the day.

His dad owned it when it had that patina and was all original. I've seen the build sheet. Begged to buy that car. His dad loved my black truck and I offered it up but the son wanted it so dad saved it for him.

Sucks he scrapped the engine and trans. Then cut the frame all up...Really sucks to me.

But hey it really does look good if is the same car.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:44 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by frankotank:
Gas Monkey dudes did this to an old ford pickup....and during the show I thought it was just the dumbest thing.....until they were done with it.
brand new interior....tranny....motor....fast as hell....but outside looking...well....patina-ed. I actually thought it was pretty damn cool. and yours has even more.....you know....patina! lol

If you like that truck, check the build on this truck.

Its at lateral-g.net

http://www.lateral-g.net/forums/show...=51934&page=22

You could spend weeks there looking at the projects page.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:33 PM 03-29-2016
I love those old trucks. :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:53 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I love those old trucks. :-)
I'm a little biased the other way. I had to drive a bunch of those old pickups after they were used up. It was not a pleasant experience.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:57 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm a little biased the other way. I had to drive a bunch of those old pickups after they were used up. It was not a pleasant experience.
I wouldn't own one of these in stock form anymore no way. I have had 2 69' Chevy SWB trucks and a 70 long bed in my life as daily drivers. Loved those trucks but when I rebuild a 67-72' SWB it wont have much stock left on it.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:59 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Low?

It's from my town if so. And it's actually a 68.

I tried to buy it for years before that kid bastardized it (IT looks good now I'll admit) BUT it was ordered as an ss badges delete except a little one on the grill and on the dash. Bench seat, column shift. Special ordered, ultimate sleeper back in the day.

His dad owned it when it had that patina and was all original. I've seen the build sheet. Begged to buy that car. His dad loved my black truck and I offered it up but the son wanted it so dad saved it for him.

Sucks he scrapped the engine and trans. Then cut the frame all up...Really sucks to me.

But hey it really does look good if is the same car.
Bummer...know the feeling...I'll snag a pic tmrw....the guys that owns it now has a shit ton of classics.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:17 PM 03-29-2016
Bummer...know the feeling...I'll snag a pic tmrw....the guys that owns it now has a shit ton of classics.
Awesome
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:24 PM 03-29-2016
Hey Jason I have a question for you when you get the time

This afternoon I took the 2nd key for my 03 Jeep Wrangler and started it up..it ran for a few seconds then shut off..I did this about a dozen times and it would run a few seconds then shut off..like it ran out of fuel..put my normal key in and it ran just fine

Any idea what the deal is
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:28 PM 03-29-2016
Originally Posted by mac459:
Hey Jason I have a question for you when you get the time

This afternoon I took the 2nd key for my 03 Jeep Wrangler and started it up..it ran for a few seconds then shut off..I did this about a dozen times and it would run a few seconds then shut off..like it ran out of fuel..put my normal key in and it ran just fine

Any idea what the deal is
the second key didn't have the security code in it.
[Reply]
Page 149 of 366
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Up