ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 149 of 256
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About Baltimore (AFC Championship)
SHOWTIME 08:41 PM 01-21-2024
Headed back to the AFC Championship Game!!!! Discuss.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:53 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
To make it even funnier, the guy who kept bringing up was talking about Jackson telling his OC that at HALFTIME. Not from the sideline, after running a few snaps, or even a few series, and seeing what the Texans were doing.

Yeah, that's a sign of advanced processing and dissecting of the defense!
Hmmmm. That is quick thinking, I guess. I think I'll take "Do it Kelce. Do it." as my QB though.
[Reply]
OneWinningDrive 03:54 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
35,000 posts in . . . . . . . 20 years.

You've posted nearly 200 posts in basically 5 days. Extrapolating that out over a year comes out to 14,600 posts.

Do you wanna multiply that by 20??
There’s nothing more low effort and hypocritical than being on a message board and mocking someone else for also being on a message board. Especially when you all are thousands of hours deep in this place. Like what are we doing here? I have people, including you, writing long posts at me. I answer and then and am mocked for answering. Get a grip. If it goes beyond discussing football or even trash talk and turns into “you’re a loser for posting,” then just close your forum off and keep it an incestuous cesspool.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:56 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
What if I told you, after throwing for 52 yards in the first half against the Texans and being sacked twice late in the half, he ran over to the QB coach at halftime and suggested a shorter passing game..... then completely went off in the 2nd half for 100 passing yards!

You'd obviously conclude he's a savant.

(this is also real.... very, very real)

edit: obviously didn't read the post you quoted from duncan, lol.

No worries, I got it, lol.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:56 PM 01-25-2024
Ok, let's get back to talking about the actual game. My Breakdown:

Offense

QB- Chiefs
RB-Chiefs
WR-Chiefs
TE-Chiefs
O-line-Chiefs

Defense:

D-line- Chiefs
LB-Chiefs
Corners-Chiefs
Safeties-Chiefs

ST

Punter-Chiefs
Kicker-Chiefs
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:57 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad:
Only on Planet Chiefs does the Bully lose and continue to be the Bully. I seriously got you guys losing and still proclaiming yourselves Champions.
We are until someone else wins the Super Bowl.

Even if you beat us, gonna have to beat the Niners or Lions before you can really start talking shit. Lamar will still be an under .500 playoff performer if he loses the Super Bowl.

Don't forget that.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:57 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If you're honest with yourself you'd realize that we are on cloud 9 as fans of this football team.

We have one of the best 5-6 year runs in NFL history.

We have played in the AFC Championship game 6 years in a row.

We have been to the SB 3 of the last 4 years.

We have won 2 SBs in 4 years.

And if you're honest with yourself yet again, there is no sign of any of this stopping. We're going to be around in this capacity for the next 10 years.
Egg zacktly.
The NFL has the Pats all over again only Mahomes is even better.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:57 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by OneWinningDrive:
There’s nothing more low effort and hypocritical than being on a message board and mocking someone else for also being on a message board. Especially when you all are thousands of hours deep in this place. Like what are we doing here? I have people, including you, writing long posts at me. I answer and then and am mocked for answering. Get a grip. If it goes beyond discussing football or even trash talk and turns into “you’re a loser for posting,” then just close your forum off and keep it an incestuous cesspool.
This is a Chiefs board. It's where we talk about Chiefs stuff. I guess that may have slipped your attention. I'll bet there is a Ravens board where you can talk about Ravens stuff, but you're welcome to post here too. Don't get too upset if people that came here to talk about the Chiefs don't particularly see things the same way as you though. It's a board where people came to talk about the Chiefs.

Message Board. For talking about the Chiefs.

Chiefs.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:59 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
We are until someone else wins the Super Bowl.

Even if you beat us, gonna have to beat the Niners or Lions before you can really start talking shit. Lamar will still be an under .500 playoff performer if he loses the Super Bowl.

Don't forget that.
But Lamar is also the world's first Illiterate Savant...
[Reply]
StalkRavenMad 03:59 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
None of those players are the greatest of all time at their respective positions.

GOAT fail by you.

Try again.
Only on Planet Chiefs is Ray Lewis not the GOAT ML, Ed Reed isn't the GOAT safety, and Justin Ticker isn't the GOAT kicker. Let me guess Eric Reid is the GOAT Safety, Willie Gay is the GOAT ML, and Harrison Butker is the GOAT Kicker?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:00 PM 01-25-2024
Only on Planet Chiefs is Ray Lewis not the GOAT ML, Ed Reed isn't the GOAT safety, and Justin Ticker isn't the GOAT kicker. Let me guess Eric Reid is the GOAT Safety, Willie Gay is the GOAT ML, and Harrison Butker is the GOAT Kicker?
I would completely agree
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:01 PM 01-25-2024
I mocked you for mocking someone else that has 35K posts in 20 years as a fan here.

If that hurt your feels, well sorry. :-)

P.S. I'm not actually sorry. Truth is, I don't give a fuck.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:01 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ok, let's get back to talking about the actual game. My Breakdown:

Offense

QB- Chiefs
RB-Chiefs
WR-Baltimore
TE-Chiefs
O-line-Chiefs

Defense:

D-line- Chiefs
LB-Chiefs
Corners-Chiefs
Safeties-Chiefs

ST

Punter-Chiefs
Kicker-Chiefs
Fixed yer' post.
[Reply]
RavensMania 04:01 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I dunno, Baltimore found a way to win games without him last year. Harbaugh does a great job and the GM does a great job. They have a great defense, which has nothing to do with the QB. They had a great defense 20 years ago, long before Lamar ever showed up. Harbaugh and the current GM have done a great job continuing the tradition of strong defense in Baltimore going back 2 decades. But then I think about this one...

The other day the TV guys had a stat about the Pittsburgh Steelers. 90% losing rate when TJ Watt misses games with injury. That's insane right there, especially for a defensive player to have that type of impact on a team's ability to win games. You go from a team with a solid record to losing 90% of your games from one pass rusher going down? That's wild.
Baltimore went 2-4 last year without Lamar, but didn't win any games in 2021. Not one.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:02 PM 01-25-2024
1) Justin Reid is the GOAT Safety.

2) Nick Bolton is the GOAT linebacker.

But other than that, you nailed it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:02 PM 01-25-2024
Yeah, but do you sleep?
This is your posting history....
9:50pm - 2:15am
5:40am - 7:15am
3pm - 1:15am
4:40am - 1:15pm
(<2 hour gap until now)
[Reply]
Page 149 of 256
« First < 4999139145146147148149 150151152153159199249 > Last »
Up