ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 148 of 185
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****
Dante84 09:16 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

What are the #Chiefs getting in George Karlaftis?

Had an NFC Personnel executive tell me “He reminds me of J.J. Watt, when Watt was coming out. An explosive and versatile playmaker who has a high motor and can line up at 3,5, or 7. Very strong kid” #NFL #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/5qM3g6OrMr

— Matt Lombardo (@MattLombardoNFL) April 29, 2022

George Karlaftis was drafted with pick 30 of round 1 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.23 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 116 out of 1503 DE from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/iXXBvnoFJc #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/eZ9XjNRDUB

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2022

“I was sitting there the whole night hoping we’d be able to get you.”

Karlaftis gets the call �� pic.twitter.com/DRGBDekvnl

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:38 PM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Fair enough. On another note isn’t this like his fifth sack in six games?
And you also have said outside of Chtis Jones the Chiefs passrush has been awful, and Karlaftis is part of said awful passrush.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:51 PM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He also isn't a complete asshole like Thibs

I'm laughing my ass off! That's funny as shit!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:52 PM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Would’ve been better if it was Brady
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:55 PM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Would’ve been better if it was Brady
FACT!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:57 PM 01-02-2023
The Colts linemen are the most overhyped sissies in the NFL. That franchise is getting exactly what they deserve.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:59 PM 01-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Was there a roughing the passer penalty? He came down with his full weight. Excessive celebration-On the field??
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:10 AM 01-03-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
And you also have said outside of Chtis Jones the Chiefs oassrush has been awful, and Karlaftis is part of said awful passrush.
He's a rookie with 5.5 sacks and a game to go, what the hell do you want?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:24 AM 01-03-2023
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Was there a roughing the passer penalty? He came down with his full weight. Excessive celebration-On the field??
I dunno, but if I were the trainer that came on the field, I might have accidentally kicked that fucker and said "Move asshole!".

What a dumbass.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:29 AM 01-03-2023
And you also have said outside of Chtis Jones the Chiefs oassrush has been awful, and Karlaftis is part of said awful passrush.
Besides consistency, we have 49 fucking sacks on the year.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:37 AM 01-03-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
He's a rookie with 5.5 sacks and a game to go, what the hell do you want?

Chris Jones being triple teamed, and everyone is complaining about the passrush he needs to better and it's not like George is in a horrible situation where everyone is gunning for him.Karlaftis had multiple chances to shut up the doubters with Chris Jones garnering the most attention from blockers. The Seattle game was good, but let's not make him out as Greek Baby Jesus. Mcduffie has been a badass, Karlaftis has been "hopes and dreams" comparing him to Justin Smith and Tamba Hali.

The Chiefs need help now, and with their Super Bowl window it's different for them not waste Mahomes' prime years.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:22 AM 01-03-2023
5 of the last 6 games.....sacks. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 09:29 AM 01-03-2023
Overall it has been, but saying Karlaftis has improved as evidenced by his numbers and saying the pass rush outside of Jones is overall not good can be mutually exclusive.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:31 AM 01-03-2023
Chris Jones being triple teamed, and everyone is complaining about the passrush he needs to better and it's not like George is in a horrible situation where everyone is gunning for him.Karlaftis had multiple chances to shut up the doubters with Chris Jones garnering the most attention from blockers. The Seattle game was good, but let's not make him out as Greek Baby Jesus. Mcduffie has been a badass, Karlaftis has been "hopes and dreams" comparing him to Justin Smith and Tamba Hali.

The Chiefs need help now, and with their Super Bowl window it's different for them not waste Mahomes' prime years.
If Sam Williams put up the same numbers as George would you be this critical?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:20 PM 01-03-2023
Honestly, I'm just glad he's a Chief.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:49 PM 01-03-2023

You're being a jackass, most people bitching about the rush are taking into account the fact that he's a ROOKIE and you can only expect so much from them... particularly D linemen

Dude has been rock solid, showing growth every step of the way... he's clearly a plus, not a minus
[Reply]
Page 148 of 185
« First < 4898138144145146147148 149150151152158 > Last »
Up