ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 147 of 256
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:45 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
With this slow “walk back” we are seeing from the Star, it will only be a matter of time that the national media gets put in the conundrum.

Florio got Alper to write the latest headline regarding Hill/full audio release at PFT. They still managed to double down on Hill’s guilt both with the 2014 and recent incidents. Their Twitter feed got ROASTED in the replies.
As recent as last night, the story was the 3rd/4th headline appearing atop their homepage. This morning? Buried.

Florio has been the biggest prick in all of this. I hope he gets canned once the fallout occurs.
I wouldn't be so sure. There's still a ton of half-wit retards claiming that it's just him gaslighting her. Even though ALL of the evidence points to the fact that Crystal is a psychopathic bitch, they still want to lynch Tyreek. SJWs are completely insane. Like we as a society have literally degenerated back into the witch burning times. I ****ing hate this social media world, man. I ****ing hate it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
So basically Reek is saying he has a new woman?
Yes.

Might not even be a woman.

Fortnight and Football.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:55 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Yes.

Might not even be a woman.

Fortnight and Football.
Holy shit. Crystal is going to go ape shit when she hears about this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:59 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Holy shit. Crystal is going to go ape shit when she hears about this.
That relationship has been over for awhile.

No biggie.

Burn in hell, Crystal.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:07 PM 07-10-2019

My question is why wasn’t the full audio released from the very jump. N why the same media that was blasting the edited audio not talking bout the full audio now? https://t.co/nuIOegwZS8

— DDG WAS VALEDICTORIAN IN HS (@JustZik) July 10, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:08 PM 07-10-2019

She literally lied on Tyreek Hill and said he beat her up. Almost ruined that man life and faced no consequences for it. Sickening. pic.twitter.com/ebAp5boLlh

— Instagram: TheTrillAC (@TheTrillAC) July 10, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:10 PM 07-10-2019

Nearly 24 hours since-here are the media outlets that have shared the Tyreek Hill update. (According to website) #Chiefs

KCTV5 ❌
KMBC9 ❌
WDAF4 ❌
KSHB41 ✅
KC Star ✅
610 ✅
810 ✅

NFL ✅
ESPN ✅
PFT ✅
TMZ ✅
SI ✅
Fox Sports ❌
CBS Sports ❌
CNN/CBS/ABC/NBC/FOX News: ❌

— Farzin Vousoughian (@Farzin21) July 10, 2019

[Reply]
Mecca 12:21 PM 07-10-2019
Well that ridiculous reddit thread....I found one good post that has interesting info.

To add to this, here’s some links. https://oklahoman.com/article/544152...c-abuse-charge

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tul...551eb.amp.html

The second one is older and talks about his lawyer saying that she thinks this is a very winnable case, and that she doesn’t believe the accusations. Which is a total lawyer move, but like I for one don’t always go to the easy narrative of a lawyer always lying for her client. Then the first article says she drops him because he couldn’t pay. Tyreeks dad was in prison most of his life, and he was raised by his grandparents, which can explain a bit of why he uses a belt. My grandparents used belts on my parents. It’s a part of that generation.

He plead guilty to protect his future and because he was fucking poor. In Oklahoma if you’re black you’re pretty much considered guilty in the court of public opinion of whatever crime they accuse you of. I went to OSU and worked for the team from 2012-2014, all the players said bad things about Crystal. That she was manipulative and crazy and a homie hopper trying to latch on to good players. Every interaction I had with Tyreek was friendly and positive. Every snap I saw of Tyreek and his kid was them hanging out and laughing going to places like the zoo or a gymnastics club. Him volunteering with his kid there. The narrative this sub paints about him is toxic. For people to be so vile and certain of his guilt, seemingly based on team tribalism, is something I get, but don’t agree with. I’m doing the same thing in a way, but it also comes from a place of personal interaction.

The thing I remember most is Ofa Hautau yelling in the pools and splashing saying, “That bitch is fucking crazy man, I told you” I remember it vividly because he had crazy hair. It was other linemen there at the time. That and all my interactions with Tyreek basically cemented my opinions on the issue, personal involvement.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:05 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
TV5 will probably never admit to their dirty deed. They know a lawsuit might be forthcoming.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:20 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
TV5 will probably never admit to their dirty deed. They know a lawsuit might be forthcoming.
As it should. I would gladly serve on the jury to help right this wrong.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:22 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
As it should. I would gladly serve on the jury to help right this wrong.
Unfortunately, saying this probably disqualifies you from consideration
[Reply]
Lprechaun 01:23 PM 07-10-2019
Program director for KCTV 5 to be on some show tonight. I'm not local can someone record it? If I hear again what show I will edit. (610 mentioned it)
Yes I know the post is half informative
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:28 PM 07-10-2019

The full Tyreek Hill audio does not vindicate or show his innocence. It also does not cover some (I’ll go to the front of the line) in glory.

I wrote about that and my regrets here: https://t.co/XFkbclE8Ku

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) July 10, 2019

[Reply]
FringeNC 01:30 PM 07-10-2019
At this point, what incentive does Crystal have NOT to come forward and admit the 2014 incident was a hoax and that Tyreek didn't break his sons arm? Tyreek gets paid, and she gets her alimony and child support.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:33 PM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
At this point, what incentive does Crystal have NOT to come forward and admit the 2014 incident was a hoax and that Tyreek didn't break his sons arm? Tyreek gets paid, and she gets her alimony and child support.
She is a sociopath. She probably believes her own lies because it justifies her hurt feelings.
[Reply]
Page 147 of 256
« First < 4797137143144145146147 148149150151157197247 > Last »
Up