« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:09 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Staylor is a notorious frontrunner lol
Just find it interesting that I get called out for not posting in the thread from the guy who...wasn't posting in the thread.

Hey - if you want to duck out when you don't have something to say - cool. But when you're gonna do that, you should probably not insist that others come in and bark on your command.

I mean - I know this thread wasn't hopping when the kid had, what, 2 catches for 17 yards in the first 3 quarters?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:46 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Staylor is a notorious frontrunner lol
You're so full of shit.

What has there been to discuss that hasn't been said over and over and over the last few weeks?

I know I'm not the only one that found the discussion surrounding Skyy to be a bit harsh and overall exhausting.

But I've been saying from the beginning, I didn't know when his time would come to get a legitimate opportunity, but I knew he would make the haters eat crow when he did.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:49 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Just find it interesting that I get called out for not posting in the thread from the guy who...wasn't posting in the thread.

Hey - if you want to duck out when you don't have something to say - cool. But when you're gonna do that, you should probably not insist that others come in and bark on your command.

I mean - I know this thread wasn't hopping when the kid had, what, 2 catches for 17 yards in the first 3 quarters?
I wasn't calling you out DJ.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:50 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You're so full of shit.

What has there been to discuss that hasn't been said over and over and over the last few weeks?

I know I'm not the only one that found the discussion surrounding Skyy to be a bit harsh and overall exhausting.

But I've been saying from the beginning, I didn't know when his time would come to get a legitimate opportunity, but I knew he would make the haters eat crow when he did.
Nah, no crow here. Not yet at least.

He looked like what i imagined he'd look like. A solid contributor albeit nothing spectacular. An Albert Wilson like performance if i've ever seen one.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:51 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Nah, no crow here. Not yet at least.

He looked like what i imagined he'd look like. A solid contributor albeit nothing spectacular. An Albert Wilson like performance if i've ever seen one.
:-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:53 PM 11-22-2022
/shrug

I don't know what to tell ya, man. Just being honest with what i saw.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:54 PM 11-22-2022
/shrug

I don't know what to tell ya, man. Just being honest with what i saw.
That's probably one of your worst takes ever.

Albert Wilson never once made multiple plays like that on 3rd down, in arguably the biggest game of the year, against guys like Derwin James.

Skyy did it as a rookie in his first legitimate opportunity on the national stage.

It's pretty odd that you are willing to die on this hill, but it will make the receipts all the more better down the line.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:57 PM 11-22-2022
That's probably one of your worst takes ever.

Albert Wilson never once made multiple plays like that on 3rd down, in arguably the biggest game of the year, against guys like Derwin James.

It's pretty funny that you are willing to die on this hill, but it will make the receipts all the more better down the line.
Maybe you're just not giving Albert Wilson the credit he deserves?

Albert was a reliable, but unspectacular receiver for the Chiefs. A perennial 300-500 yards a season guy.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:00 PM 11-22-2022
Maybe you're just not giving Albert Wilson the credit he deserves?

Albert was a reliable, but unspectacular receiver for the Chiefs. A perennial 300-500 yards a season guy.
Are you implying that this is who Skyy Moore is and will be?

Please say yes.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:03 PM 11-22-2022
Albert Wilson Rookie Season: 16 Catches, 260 yards, 16.2 YPC

Skyy Moore (so far): 12 catches, 169 yards, 14.2 YPC

By season's end, their production will have been relatively similar.

Considering the boost he got last week from the absence of JJSS, Hardman and Toney, it's hard to imagine he'll be able to maintain Sunday's production.

Prior to Sunday's production he had 7 catches for 106 yards on the season.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:04 PM 11-22-2022
Albert Wilson Rookie Season: 16 Catches, 260 yards, 16.2 YPC

Skyy Moore (so far): 12 catches, 169 yards, 14.2 YPC

By season's end, their production will have been relatively similar.

Considering the boost he got last week from the absence of JJSS, Hardman and Toney, it's hard to imagine he'll be able to maintain Sunday's production.

Prior to Sunday's production he had 7 catches for 106 yards on the season.
Ok so Skyy Moore is Albert Wilson.

Got it.

Bookmarked for down the road. Thanks.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:06 PM 11-22-2022
Are you implying that this is who Skyy Moore is and will be?

Please say yes.
I'm implying that they're more similar than anyone cares to admit.

He's the best Chiefs-only comparison that we have.

No, i'm not gonna sit here and say Albert Wilson is his ceiling. That would be a bet against Mahomes and Reid and i ain't taking that bet.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:07 PM 11-22-2022
Ok so Skyy Moore is Albert Wilson.

Got it.

Bookmarked for down the road. Thanks.
Albert Wilson had a 7 year career in the NFL. /shrug

His rookie season has been much closer to Albert Wilson than any other rookie WR i can remember.

Certainly nothing like Hardman or Tyreek.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:16 PM 11-22-2022
Skyys ceiling is obviously higher than Wilsons

But yeah, that was a Wilson-like game

And I'm fine with that for now
[Reply]
Bowser 05:16 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Gotta love the production of this rookie class so far, and the direction they are trending in.
This can't be said enough, especially the DBs on defense.

This class is going to be something special in a couple of seasons.
[Reply]
Page 146 of 280
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Up