ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 172
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:06 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
This just in … Thought I would share it.

One of my sources in our favorite stadium just called me on his lunch break and wanted to share some thoughts with me on the OC news coming out today since we have been talking about it recently.

He said “I don’t buy it … it doesn’t make sense” He stated that in the many years he’s worked for the team that resigning an in-house coach has always been reported AFTER the signing … not that he was “expected to sign.” (Help me on this one because I’m not sure guys)

Back to my source in a minute …

Was listening to 610 Sports during their bottom of the hour news in their one o’clock hour. In their report they stated that it took a while with EB … but the deal was expected to be finalized barring any altering events.

At the top of the two o’clock hour on 610 … Carrington Harrison played a clip from Fescoe in the Morning where a talking head (don’t remember his name) said the same damn thing about “barring any unforeseen events.”

Carrington went on to do two or three minutes with his thoughts saying that he felt a change WAS STILL needed at the OC position because teams had figured the Chiefs out. He felt a fresh voice was needed on the team to move forward.

Back to my source …

He stated to me that he personally thought the news coming out of our favorite stadium was a PR ploy to make it appear that the team was doing the right thing in the eyes of the public.

He further told me to watch the situation in Los Angeles closely. He feels there may be something working there for this reason …

Troy Aikman going to ESPN instead of Amazon … and the possibility of Sean McVay going to Amazon instead. (There are several stories already out about this)

That would leave the Rams job open … and my source said that the NFL really wants EB to land somewhere … AR is in California NOW … and that AR and CH are good buddies with Stan Kroenke.

So my source is saying that HE believes that there’s more going on we don’t know about. He further stated that he believes that something will pop quickly with the scouting combine coming next week.

Maybe there’s still hope yet for all of us. Please don’t shoot the messenger.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
DJBILL 03:06 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
These are the kinds of claims that make absolutely no sense to me. Why would the NFL give one single shit about EB?

This was my sources's opinion to me ..

Not mine. I just reported what HE said.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:07 PM 02-24-2022
For 18 MILLION plus a year ... Yeah he might.
Exactly.
Don't think the Rams can match that.
Nor should they. They get the same 1/32 share of that TV contract as every other team...and they can probably get EB for around $1.5/2m per.

They're going to have to dismantle that roster soon, so they have a rapidly closing window...

It's just economics.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:10 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Gruden did.

It's a shitton of money with better hours and far less actual work.
Gruden only won anything with Tony Dungy's players in Tampa. Once that core was gone the Buccs sucked ass.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:10 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I predict that EB will be back unless he leaves
My source was correct
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:10 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
These are the kinds of claims that make absolutely no sense to me. Why would the NFL give one single shit about EB?
The NFL is getting sued because the Rooney Rule is a fucking sham, and outside of Tomlin, pretty much every black HC has been given a shit team with no chance of success (Caldwell too).

If they get EB into LA, it's the most visible move to wash away a lot of the stink of the Flores lawsuit and Hue Jackson's comments...

Pay attention.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:11 PM 02-24-2022
People listen to 610 sports?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:13 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Gruden only won anything with Tony Dungy's players in Tampa. Once that core was gone the Buccs sucked ass.
Plus, Gruden knew all the plays the Raiders were going to run in that SB, because Bill Callahan scrapped their original game plan the night before the game and re-installed Gruden's offense. Audibles and everything. It's why Barret Robbins went AWOL. Tim Brown and Jerry Rice have some REAL interesting comments about all that...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:14 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
People listen to 610 sports?
1 person who drew the short straw and has to post here if anything worthwhile gets reported.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:14 PM 02-24-2022
Dungy is stumping hard for EB.

i'm telling you, there is just a giant movement to get this guy a HC job he does not deserve
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:20 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Dungy is stumping hard for EB.

i'm telling you, there is just a giant movement to get this guy a HC job he does not deserve
It will get the NFL off the hook in the eyes of the public for the Rooney rule being such a sham.

Then when the Flores case goes to court, the NFL can point to how EB was hired by the defending SB Champs.

Case closed.

Nothing to see here.
[Reply]
arrwheader 03:20 PM 02-24-2022
This is just weird. There's no more openings and haven't been for awhile. If both EB and the Chiefs wanted EB to be OC what the fuck is the hold up? Contract details? Seems like that wouldn't take long he's been here for years how far a part could you be?

Unless there's some shit including some of what's been reported going on with the rifts.

Idk something is up. Just odd.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:20 PM 02-24-2022
1 person who drew the short straw and has to post here if anything worthwhile gets reported.
Man. That guy has to hate life.

KC for a pro market has the lowest IQ sports media in the country.
[Reply]
Fish 03:21 PM 02-24-2022
The NFL is getting sued because the Rooney Rule is a fucking sham, and outside of Tomlin, pretty much every black HC has been given a shit team with no chance of success (Caldwell too).

If they get EB into LA, it's the most visible move to wash away a lot of the stink of the Flores lawsuit and Hue Jackson's comments...

Pay attention.
Teams choose coaches, you conspiracytard fuckwit. The NFL is a separate entity and there's no reason the NFL would have any say in that. Your reasoning is laughable.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:23 PM 02-24-2022
It will get the NFL off the hook in the eyes of the public for the Rooney rule being such a sham.

Then when the Flores case goes to court, the NFL can point to how EB was hired by the defending SB Champs.

Case closed.

Nothing to see here.
Wow. That could be a key factor in a huge court case.

Stay tuned, indeed.
[Reply]
Page 146 of 172
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156 > Last »
Up