ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 617
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

crazycoffey 12:40 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
I drink to get buzzed. No other purpose for such an activity. I hope that enlightens you.
You're afraid of something deep inside of yourself. Figure that out. It's more important than calling me a Neanderthal.
AussieChiefsFan 12:43 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
It's pretty effective to temporarily dull the pain you've accumulated from your whore of a mother neglecting you for your entire childhood.

Not that I'd know.

Hammock Parties 12:43 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
You're afraid of something deep inside of yourself. Figure that out. It's more important than calling me a Neanderthal.
No, logic dictates that excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages can be dangerous. Therefore, I moderate my intake.

You're welcome, cro-magnon man.
crazycoffey 12:51 AM 05-26-2013
No, logic dictates that excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages can be dangerous. Therefore, I moderate my intake.

You're welcome, cro-magnon man.
You're wise beyond your years.

No, wait, you are a dumbass who thinks he knows about life events without experiencing them.

Excess? It's always the worst, but until you try something to excess you'll just come off pretentious.
Hammock Parties 12:56 AM 05-26-2013

No, wait, you are a dumbass who thinks he knows about life events without experiencing them.

Excess? It's always the worst, but until you try something to excess you'll just come off pretentious.
I've been drunk before. Probably three times. It wasn't all that.

If you enjoy it, you're a man of simple pleasures. I have no beef with that. Enjoy killing brain cells if that's your thing.
J Diddy 01:08 AM 05-26-2013
I know what he's afraid of that's deep inside of him.

crazycoffey 01:13 AM 05-26-2013
I've been drunk before. Probably three times. It wasn't all that.

If you enjoy it, you're a man of simple pleasures. I have no beef with that. Enjoy killing brain cells if that's your thing.
But have you had three jobs? Balance plays a part....
vailpass 08:29 AM 05-26-2013
Son, never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.
Nice.
luv 08:37 AM 05-26-2013

My best friend is a guy who didn't get smashed until his 25th birthday. He prided himself on being the responsible designated driver. He'd maybe been buzzed before, but said he knew he could handle liquor. Upon getting smashed, he ended up laying in the yard puking all over the place. He kept apologizing whenever we were helping him. When we said it was okay, he got pissed. Kept saying that this was supposed to be us and not him, that he wasn't that kind of person. Uh, what kind of people do you think we are?

Drinking in excess is becoming dependent on it to function. I applaud people who have recognized that they've reached that point and do something about. I laugh at people who pretend to know about liquor, who think they've been drunk but probably haven't, and feel they have some sort of right to judge.
Frazod 08:40 AM 05-26-2013
Can you imagine Clay dropping acid? All of his pent-up demons free instantly. That would be epic! :-)
Hammock Parties 08:40 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by luv:
I laugh at people who pretend to know about liquor, who think they've been drunk but probably haven't, and feel they have some sort of right to judge.
Not judging anyone. Different strokes for different folks. If getting shitfaced at your bar is an idea of a good time, have it. Just realize it's not for everyone.
Hammock Parties 08:41 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Can you imagine Clay dropping acid? All of his pent-up demons free instantly. That would be epic! :-)
I can't think of anything dumber. Way to risk your long-term health.
Reaper16 08:46 AM 05-26-2013
That was pretty dead-on, Hootie, except I'm totally a cat person.

Also, did you not read the CP Power Couples thread from this week, man? I posted a picture of myself wearing a damn dress.
Backwards Masking 08:50 AM 05-26-2013
I can't think of anything dumber. Way to risk your long-term health.
Physiologically, a high dose it isn't any worse for you than a couple cocktails.

Psychologically, well....
J Diddy 08:56 AM 05-26-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
The world is not ready
Page 146 of 617
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246 > Last »
Up