ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 146 of 663
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246646 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
salame 01:17 AM 12-31-2011
anywhere I can see the lesnar fight?
[Reply]
Otter 01:44 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by salame:
Way to go salame, you killed the thread.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:24 AM 12-31-2011
It's suck brock lost but then he didn't use his reach and quickness to his advantage. Well i'm hoping to see silva again and hoping maybe dana can get fedor in there.
[Reply]
salame 03:11 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Otter:
Way to go salame, you killed the thread.
I want to see him get destroyed
for free
[Reply]
Hootie 05:18 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by salame:
Just kick your friend in the liver and see if he dies and you'll have it live
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:50 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by Short Leash Hootie:
because I watched the entire PPV

Just wish I knew why people liked it so much...a ton of my friends love it.

I just don't get it I guess.
So yeah, your trolling. Anyways, if its not your thing its not your thing. I get told alot why do i like football so much or basketball. Same shit.
[Reply]
Buck 06:28 AM 12-31-2011
Ubreem barely had to do anything. Brock was completely out of it tonight.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:22 AM 12-31-2011
Just kick your friend in the liver and see if he dies and you'll have it live
It wasn't a very good PPV IMO. Give a few more a try before passing judgement.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:28 AM 12-31-2011
Brock ended up being exactly what some of us said he was
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:49 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Brock ended up being exactly what some of us said he was
Posted via Mobile Device
Probably, but he never really looked like the same guy that beat Frank Mir to a pulp once he was hurt by Carwin. I just don't think he had it mentally.
[Reply]
ArrowheadHawk 08:50 AM 12-31-2011
because I watched the entire PPV

Just wish I knew why people liked it so much...a ton of my friends love it.

I just don't get it I guess.
Well I don't get the Wrestling. Sure I liked it when I was 12. But as an adult that shit is straight retarded.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:46 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Probably, but he never really looked like the same guy that beat Frank Mir to a pulp once he was hurt by Carwin. I just don't think he had it mentally.
He didn't look the same because it hit him that other guys could beat his ass. Confidence is a hell of a drug. Once Brock realized "holy shit these guys hit hard!" I honestly believe he got scared.

He's not a tough guy. Nor does he have the skill set to be in a ring with these guys. I mean really, think about it. He was fighting a K-1 champ last night. Does that even make any sense? Some 1 dimensional wrestler who can't take a punch is standing in the ring with a K-1 champion who is even bigger than him? What'd we expect to happen?

And Jason is right. Brock was exactly what some of us said he was. Nothing more than a 1 trick pony. It didn't take long to expose him for what he was. I just never expected him to be the pussy that he is. It was also funny watching Reem throw him around in the clinch like a child. Good stuff.

Career ended with a liver shot. Fucking awesome.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:17 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
He didn't look the same because it hit him that other guys could beat his ass. Confidence is a hell of a drug. Once Brock realized "holy shit these guys hit hard!" I honestly believe he got scared.

He's not a tough guy. Nor does he have the skill set to be in a ring with these guys. I mean really, think about it. He was fighting a K-1 champ last night. Does that even make any sense? Some 1 dimensional wrestler who can't take a punch is standing in the ring with a K-1 champion who is even bigger than him? What'd we expect to happen?

And Jason is right. Brock was exactly what some of us said he was. Nothing more than a 1 trick pony. It didn't take long to expose him for what he was. I just never expected him to be the pussy that he is. It was also funny watching Reem throw him around in the clinch like a child. Good stuff.

Career ended with a liver shot. ****ing awesome.
post fight lesnar said he had a broken rib.

either way i dont think his heart was really in it. something changed, and his retirement had a lot to do with his family, mostly Sable and his new daughter. He said a long time ago that he was in this to get paid, and that's what he did....he made a good amount of money for this short stint in the UFC. It's disappointing, but it is what it is...
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:21 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
post fight lesnar said he had a broken rib.

either way i dont think his heart was really in it. something changed, and his retirement had a lot to do with his family, mostly Sable and his new daughter. He said a long time ago that he was in this to get paid, and that's what he did....he made a good amount of money for this short stint in the UFC. It's disappointing, but it is what it is...
He didn't need the money. The guy has 10's of millions. That's BS.

And that was a liver shot. If it broke his rib too, so be it. Either way, the guy was a joke as an MMA fighter. Had he continued to fight his record would have spiraled down. He never belonged in UFC.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:36 AM 12-31-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:

Career ended with a liver shot. ****ing awesome.
Even though he still won that fight I think Shane Carwin was his "Buster Douglas". Not comparing the level of fighters Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar are/were in anyway, but I think the same thing happened mentally to both guys once they realized they were not invincible.
[Reply]
Page 146 of 663
« First < 4696136142143144145146 147148149150156196246646 > Last »
Up