ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 145 of 172
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
In58men 02:06 PM 02-24-2022
Are we really going to restructure Clark’s contract?

Dude will be going through a gun charge case in the offseason, I’m sure a suspension is likely. Just cut the fucking bum.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:07 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Are we really going to restructure Clark’s contract?

Dude will be going through a gun charge case in the offseason, I’m sure a suspension is likely. Just cut the fucking bum.
Nothing but rumor and speculation at this point. Nobody reputable has said anything material about Clark.
[Reply]
In58men 02:18 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Nothing but rumor and speculation at this point. Nobody reputable has said anything material about Clark.
So I shouldn’t panic yet?

Burt Verch better get it right. Still pissed I flew from Cali to watch them sack Burrow once. I want my money back. I didn’t pay to see ass an water performance.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 02:20 PM 02-24-2022
instead of blaming everyone else for not comprehending what you were trying to say. Maybe you should say what the fuck you are actually trying to say instead of back peddling and trying to change the rhetoric
[Reply]
rabblerouser 02:25 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
instead of blaming everyone else for not comprehending what you were trying to say. Maybe you should say what the fuck you are actually trying to say instead of back peddling and trying to change the rhetoric
Pedaling.

Back pedaling.

Like, with pedals.
[Reply]
TimBone 02:29 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
So I shouldn’t panic yet?
For the sake of you and your neighbors' homes, no, please don't panic or attempt to smoke any meats.

And please make sure there are fire extinguishers available.
[Reply]
In58men 02:30 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by TimBone:
For the sake of you and your neighbors' homes, no, please don't panic or attempt to smoke any meats.

And please make sure there are fire extinguishers available.
This joke feels forced, yikes.
[Reply]
DJBILL 02:57 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

This just in … Thought I would share it.

One of my sources in our favorite stadium just called me on his lunch break and wanted to share some thoughts with me on the OC news coming out today since we have been talking about it recently.

He said “I don’t buy it … it doesn’t make sense” He stated that in the many years he’s worked for the team that resigning an in-house coach has always been reported AFTER the signing … not that he was “expected to sign.” (Help me on this one because I’m not sure guys)

Back to my source in a minute …

Was listening to 610 Sports during their bottom of the hour news in their one o’clock hour. In their report they stated that it took a while with EB … but the deal was expected to be finalized barring any altering events.

At the top of the two o’clock hour on 610 … Carrington Harrison played a clip from Fescoe in the Morning where a talking head (don’t remember his name) said the same damn thing about “barring any unforeseen events.”

Carrington went on to do two or three minutes with his thoughts saying that he felt a change WAS STILL needed at the OC position because teams had figured the Chiefs out. He felt a fresh voice was needed on the team to move forward.

Back to my source …

He stated to me that he personally thought the news coming out of our favorite stadium was a PR ploy to make it appear that the team was doing the right thing in the eyes of the public.

He further told me to watch the situation in Los Angeles closely. He feels there may be something working there for this reason …

Troy Aikman going to ESPN instead of Amazon … and the possibility of Sean McVay going to Amazon instead. (There are several stories already out about this)

That would leave the Rams job open … and my source said that the NFL really wants EB to land somewhere … AR is in California NOW … and that AR and CH are good buddies with Stan Kroenke.

So my source is saying that HE believes that there’s more going on we don’t know about. He further stated that he believes that something will pop quickly with the scouting combine coming next week.

Maybe there’s still hope yet for all of us. Please don’t shoot the messenger.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:59 PM 02-24-2022
:-)

McVay isn't going to retire to be a talking head.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:01 PM 02-24-2022

EB destroying the Rams while the checkmarks get destroyed on twitter would be the cherry on top of this shitshow.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:02 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
This just in … Thought I would share it.

One of my sources in our favorite stadium just called me on his lunch break and wanted to share some thoughts with me on the OC news coming out today since we have been talking about it recently.

He said “I don’t buy it … it doesn’t make sense” He stated that in the many years he’s worked for the team that resigning an in-house coach has always been reported AFTER the signing … not that he was “expected to sign.” (Help me on this one because I’m not sure guys)

Back to my source in a minute …

Was listening to 610 Sports during their bottom of the hour news in their one o’clock hour. In their report they stated that it took a while with EB … but the deal was expected to be finalized barring any altering events.

At the top of the two o’clock hour on 610 … Carrington Harrison played a clip from Fescoe in the Morning where a talking head (don’t remember his name) said the same damn thing about “barring any unforeseen events.”

Carrington went on to do two or three minutes with his thoughts saying that he felt a change WAS STILL needed at the OC position because teams had figured the Chiefs out. He felt a fresh voice was needed on the team to move forward.

Back to my source …

He stated to me that he personally thought the news coming out of our favorite stadium was a PR ploy to make it appear that the team was doing the right thing in the eyes of the public.

He further told me to watch the situation in Los Angeles closely. He feels there may be something working there for this reason …

Troy Aikman going to ESPN instead of Amazon … and the possibility of Sean McVay going to Amazon instead. (There are several stories already out about this)

That would leave the Rams job open … and my source said that the NFL really wants EB to land somewhere … AR is in California NOW … and that AR and CH are good buddies with Stan Kroenke.

So my source is saying that HE believes that there’s more going on we don’t know about. He further stated that he believes that something will pop quickly with the scouting combine coming next week.

Maybe there’s still hope yet for all of us. Please don’t shoot the messenger.
Fuck, I believe that. Where there's smoke...
[Reply]
Fish 03:03 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:

These are the kinds of claims that make absolutely no sense to me. Why would the NFL give one single shit about EB?
[Reply]
DJBILL 03:04 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

For 18 MILLION plus a year ... Yeah he might.

Don't think the Rams can match that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:05 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:

Gruden did.

It's a shitton of money with better hours and far less actual work.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:05 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
These are the kinds of claims that make absolutely no sense to me. Why would the NFL give one single shit about EB?
You don't pay much attention, do ya?
[Reply]
Page 145 of 172
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155 > Last »
Up