« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 08:01 PM 05-28-2024
Kate Martin is getting more hype coming off the bench than Ubugger's tiktik dancer with the big hair.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:36 PM 05-28-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Kate Martin is getting more hype coming off the bench than Ubugger's tiktik dancer with the big hair.
Lol keep dreaming chump Reese is doing historic things with her double-doubles so suck it :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:55 PM 05-28-2024
Found UChieffy!

:-) @ "longtime fans"

How is this not satire?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:59 AM 05-29-2024
OK guys another update on the great hope as Clark's Indiana Fever LOST to fellow strugglers the LA Sparks tonight. Clark put up her best points output of the season with 30 points. However the devil is in the details as she had SEVEN turnovers AGAIN, and only shot 3/10 from three with half of her points coming from the free throw line. To be fair she was better defensively with three steals and three blocks but those turnovers are a killer.

Oh course the haters will be grabbing their tissue boxes and crying again but I think I was very fair with this report. Great getting 30 points, better defensively but she leads the league in turnovers with 44 giveaways. Not good.

So haters that's all from me tonight. You now have my permission to stamp your feet and start blubbering :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 07:05 AM 05-29-2024

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:35 AM 05-29-2024
And the first rookie in wnba history to have 44 turnovers In the first eight games.
[Reply]
TEX 07:55 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
OK guys another update on the great hope as Clark's Indiana Fever LOST to fellow strugglers the LA Sparks tonight. Clark put up her best points output of the season with 30 points. However the devil is in the details as she had SEVEN turnovers AGAIN, and only shot 3/10 from three with half of her points coming from the free throw line. To be fair she was better defensively with three steals and three blocks but those turnovers are a killer.

Oh course the haters will be grabbing their tissue boxes and crying again but I think I was very fair with this report. Great getting 30 points, better defensively but she leads the league in turnovers with almost 40 giveaways. Not good.

So haters that's all from me tonight. You now have my permission to stamp your feet and start blubbering :-)
But you're the biggest hater. :-)
[Reply]
Coogs 08:58 AM 05-29-2024

Oh course the haters will be grabbing their tissue boxes and crying again but I think I was very fair with this report. Great getting 30 points, better defensively but she leads the league in turnovers with almost 40 giveaways. Not good.

You're kind of cherry picking your stats on a nightly basis to fit your narrative. Angel Reese is a very good player. So is Caitlin Clark. For example, free throws on this game. And double-doubles.

Reese has also benefited from the free throw line on some of her point totals. In fact a higher percent of her points come from the free throw line than it does for Clark.

And they both have one career double-double. Close doesn't count. If close counts, then you would have to say Clark has a triple-double (which she doesn't).
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:09 AM 05-29-2024
They hype is real!
[Reply]
kevrunner 09:10 AM 05-29-2024
To be fair, a lot of those turnovers are because of her teammates, so many of her passes are being mishandled, hopefully her teammates will catch up to her Pete Maravich level of passing/anticipation skills that have never been seen in the history WNBA.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:56 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by Coogs:
You're kind of cherry picking your stats on a nightly basis to fit your narrative. Angel Reese is a very good player. So is Caitlin Clark. For example, free throws on this game. And double-doubles.

Reese has also benefited from the free throw line on some of her point totals. In fact a higher percent of her points come from the free throw line than it does for Clark.

And they both have one career double-double. Close doesn't count. If close counts, then you would have to say Clark has a triple-double (which she doesn't).
Reese is a great defender and rebounder who gets most of her points in the paint hence why she gets to the line so often. So she's doing exactly what she's good at. Clark is failing from three right now and with the turnovers. If those two improve then Clark will no doubt silence the doubters.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:59 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
To be fair, a lot of those turnovers are because of her teammates, so many of her passes are being mishandled, hopefully her teammates will catch up to her Pete Maravich level of passing/anticipation skills that have never been seen in the history WNBA.
She had a high turnover rate in college too so it's been a trend tbh.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:41 AM 05-29-2024
She had a high turnover rate in college too so it's been a trend tbh.
Because she handles the ball all the time. You are being intentionally obtuse on this because it doesn't fit your narrative. It's like counting missed shots from a superstar to prove that they are in fact bad. You look at shooting percentage instead.

And with turnovers you look at assist to turnover ratio and what do you know?

Originally Posted by :
According to WNBA Stats, Natasha Cloud of Phoenix, Alyssa Thomas of Connecticut, and Jackie Young of Las Vegas are the top three WNBA players for assist-to-turnover ratio for the 2024 season, with ratios of 8.8, 7.8, and 7.8, respectively. Caitlin Clark of Indiana and Skylar Diggins-Smith of Seattle are also among the leaders, with ratios of 6.3 and 6.2, respectively.

[Reply]
Pablo 11:46 AM 05-29-2024
Reese can't be trusted to handle the ball much.

Low basketball IQ. Wonder why that is.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:53 AM 05-29-2024
Reese is a great defender and rebounder who gets most of her points in the paint hence why she gets to the line so often. So she's doing exactly what she's good at. Clark is failing from three right now and with the turnovers. If those two improve then Clark will no doubt silence the doubters.
So she's essentially Dennis Rodman.
[Reply]
Page 145 of 196
« First < 4595135141142143144145 146147148149155195 > Last »
Up