ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 172
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:46 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Calling you stupid doesn't make me angry.

Interpreting my posts as angry makes you weak and feeble.
You seem to want to make this personal. You're like a pitbull who just won't let go.

I'm genuinely hoping you find peace going forward.
[Reply]
-King- 12:46 PM 02-24-2022
It's crazy how gochiefs has been like this for over a decade and you guys still go back and forth with him. Either accept that he's trolling or accept that he's an idiot.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:49 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Andy lives and dies with the passing game.
Yeah, I did too. When I was like 10 years old and playing Madden.

Frustrating that a professional football coach who is considered a future HOFer and one of the greatest EVER doesn't know how to shuffle his own tendencies and do whatever it takes to WIN FOOTBALL GAMES.

There are no style points, right?

So what's the fucking problem? "Andy just doesn't like to run" has ceased to ever be a legitimatly valid excuse for these excruciating collapses...especially when they can be avoided simply by running the ball.

Logic bomb.
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

That's why I never understood bringing Alex Smith? Alex Smith was good when he didn't have to throw the ball 45+ times a game. He he was more better with developing a running game and play action pass to the right end like Vernon Davis and Kelce.
Alex Smith "ran [Reid's] offense to perfection" according to Reid.

He was the best of what was available at the time, and honestly the QB position in KC needed that real stability at the time. We gave too much for him...but Washington gave it all back and THEN some, so it was ultimately a sorely needed win for the franchise.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:54 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
It's crazy how gochiefs has been like this for over a decade and you guys still go back and forth with him. Either accept that he's trolling or accept that he's an idiot.
He's an idiot, and idiots on CP get shit on. It's how this works.

He has every right to be an idiot, and per CP tradition, that means we have a solemn duty to shit on him.

[Reply]

htismaqe 12:56 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
There's a precedent for sure :

Haley and Sean Payton were co-coordinators in Dallas under Parcells.
There's precedent for the Chiefs, under Andy Reid even.

Nagy was co-coordinator with Brad Childress.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:56 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You seem to want to make this personal. You're like a pitbull who just won't let go.

I do my job. You do yours. We all have a role to play.

Calling you a flaming retard is my job today. Alas, it's a cross i must bear.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:57 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's precedent for the Chiefs, under Andy Reid even.

Nagy was co-coordinator with Brad Childress.
Childress was "spread game analyst" though
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:00 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Childress was "spread game analyst" though
They often do that - one guy will take the running game and the other the passing game or some such arrangement.

We can have 2 offensive coordinators.

The issue is, I'm not sure we even need ONE, let alone two. There's too much bureaucracy.

I keep going back to the plays coming in late and Patrick getting pissed about it. Too many cooks in the kitchen and now they want to add more.

It's kind of fucking stupid.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:06 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They often do that - one guy will take the running game and the other the passing game or some such arrangement.

We can have 2 offensive coordinators.

The issue is, I'm not sure we even need ONE, let alone two. There's too much bureaucracy.

I keep going back to the plays coming in late and Patrick getting pissed about it. Too many cooks in the kitchen and now they want to add more.

It's kind of fucking stupid.
I'm with you. Tell EB to get fucked and bring Nagy back as OC/QB coach, and the one calling the plays needs to be the guy talking to the QB. And that should be Nagy.

Reid needs to pay attention to the big picture...like when you have an 11 point lead, kick the FG and come into the 2nd half running the clock.

Shit like that.
[Reply]
-King- 01:11 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
He's an idiot, and idiots on CP get shit on. It's how this works.

He has every right to be an idiot, and per CP tradition, that means we have a solemn duty to shit on him.

All it does is clog up threads with more of his bullshit but I guess, have a ball.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 01:40 PM 02-24-2022
So basically, nothing happened that was suggested to happen.
The status quo remains.
And this thread has been a giant masturbatory circle jerk for the originators of these rumors.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:45 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
So basically, nothing happened that was suggested to happen.
The status quo remains.
And this thread has been a giant masturbatory circle jerk for the originators of these rumors.
And following his normal patterns GoChiefs will not admit they made any errors in their 'reporting.'
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:46 PM 02-24-2022
Clay is a disinformation agent
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:51 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Clay is a disinformation agent
Our story begins, as these stories often do, with a young up-and-coming offensive coach. He's a deeply angry man and a member of the NFL minority coaching fraternity. He is completely single-minded in his convictions and has no regard for the coaching process.

Eventually, his fraternity launches a special project in the name of 'equality.' At first, it is believed to be a search for higher TV ratings and it is pursued regardless of its cost. However, the true goal of the project is power, complete and total hegemonic domination.

The project, however, ends violently, with almost no minority head coaches, but the efforts of those involved are not in vain, for a new ability to call bad plays is born from the firing of one of their victims.

Imagine a playcall - the most terrifyingly bad playcall you can, and then imagine that you and you alone have the ability to call it. But if your ultimate goal is power, how best to use such a playbook?

It is at this point in our story that along comes a bookie. He is a man seemingly without a conscience; for whom the ends always justify the means and it is he who suggests that their target should not be the other football team, but rather the Chiefs. Three targets are chosen to maximize the effect of the plan: a Super Bowl, a road game in Cincinnati, and the AFC Championship. Dozens of points are left on the board.

Until at last the true goal comes into view. Before the AFC Championship crisis, no one would have predicted the outcome of the season. No one. But after the Chiefs lost, lo and behold, a miracle.

Some believed that it was the work of Roger Goodell himself, but it was a betting company controlled by certain members of the NFL coaching fraternity, and it made them all obscenely rich.

But the true genius of the plan was the playcalls.

The rest, as they say, is NFL history.

[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:00 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Our story begins, as these stories often do, with a young up-and-coming offensive coach. He's a deeply angry man and a member of the NFL minority coaching fraternity. He is completely single-minded in his convictions and has no regard for the coaching process.

Eventually, his fraternity launches a special project in the name of 'equality.' At first, it is believed to be a search for higher TV ratings and it is pursued regardless of its cost. However, the true goal of the project is power, complete and total hegemonic domination.

The project, however, ends violently, with almost no minority head coaches, but the efforts of those involved are not in vain, for a new ability to call bad plays is born from the firing of one of their victims.

Imagine a playcall - the most terrifyingly bad playcall you can, and then imagine that you and you alone have the ability to call it. But if your ultimate goal is power, how best to use such a playbook?

It is at this point in our story that along comes a bookie. He is a man seemingly without a conscience; for whom the ends always justify the means and it is he who suggests that their target should not be the other football team, but rather the Chiefs. Three targets are chosen to maximize the effect of the plan: a Super Bowl, a road game in Cincinnati, and the AFC Championship. Dozens of points are left on the board.

Until at last the true goal comes into view. Before the AFC Championship crisis, no one would have predicted the outcome of the season. No one. But after the Chiefs lost, lo and behold, a miracle.

Some believed that it was the work of Roger Goodell himself, but it was a betting company controlled by certain members of the NFL coaching fraternity, and it made them all obscenely rich.

But the true genius of the plan was the playcalls.

The rest, as they say, is NFL history.

Nice fan fiction, like rabblerouser, ultimately saying "It's rigged!"
[Reply]
Page 144 of 172
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154 > Last »
Up