ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 256
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:29 AM 07-10-2019
ok. who wants the sneak peek.

you have to be cool and you have to SWEAR not to give out the link.
[Reply]
O.city 09:30 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
While I fully understand what you're saying because of the same beliefs you say here there are many people that will refuse to admit that Hill isn't a monster.
Why are you so worried about all these other people? It's all you've talked about for 2 days.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:31 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Why are you so worried about all these other people? It's all you've talked about for 2 days.
Because that is what the NFL cares about, public perception. It's everything I hate about todays world, no one is informed, they just spew talking points and refuse to look at anything objectively.

Also the term gaslighting, I hate it.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:32 AM 07-10-2019
I don't think Tom got fired, I think they just pulled him and Danan off of the pregame show.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:32 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

meeeeeeeee
[Reply]
O.city 09:33 AM 07-10-2019
Because that is what the NFL cares about, public perception. It's everything I hate about todays world, no one is informed, they just spew talking points and refuse to look at anything objectively.

Also the term gaslighting, I hate it.
I'm sure if Tyreek was a Raider, everyone here would be looking at it this "objectively".

Who cares what they all think. It doesn't matter.
[Reply]
Jerok 09:49 AM 07-10-2019

Sneak peak? Clay are you gunning for Jeff Rosens job?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:50 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Well, those are some explosive revelations.

Everything I heard early on was based on information from Espinal’s camp. Clearly, as time has borne out, there were exaggerations and outright lies coming from that direction.

I’m guilty of following normal patterns and believing the initial reports of the alleged victim. Highly questionable at best now, and in all likelihood erroneous.

Someone hurt the kid. Someone went too far. Looks more and more likely that was the mother or someone else.

What’s particularly crappy about this whole ordeal - beyond the impacts to Tyreek Hill, who looks like a victim now and maybe even in 2014 - is that instances like this, especially public ones, just make it harder for actual victims of domestic abuse to report and be believed and get the protection and justice they deserve.

This type of outcome - where it really is a potentially crazy or imbalanced person trying to set someone up - is incredibly rare in everyday life. Occam’s razor usually applies (and can be proven).

Anyway, I’ll wear this one. My people were wrong because they were being fed some lies.

A lot of people fell for it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:53 AM 07-10-2019
:-) Y'all still butthurt about discussions from 3 months ago and I'm just glad Tyreek isn't getting suspended but 2 games at most and he's in counseling for the corporal punishment. Move on, sign him to his contract, and we're well on our way.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:58 AM 07-10-2019
While I fully understand what you're saying because of the same beliefs you say here there are many people that will refuse to admit that Hill isn't a monster.
The bigger issue is some people, and they know who they are, not only proclaimed Hill guilty out of the gate but also told those who said "this doesn't sound right, we need to wait for all the facts.." that we had no clue of what we were talking about and we were just being homers and what not.

Truth is it was more than obvious that something wasn't right about this right from the off. Few bothered to question what was being reported and how.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:59 AM 07-10-2019

Sneak peek of what? That makes a big difference in my decision.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Sneak peek of what? That makes a big difference in my decision.
you're cool

please tell everyone of the greatness that is coming
[Reply]
petegz28 10:01 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
A lot of people fell for it.
Idiotically so. All I can say as to why I didn't "fall for it" was because I actually looked at the events being reported and how they were reported.

A) Reek and Espinal are accused of leaving the child at home alone.

+

B) Case as closed within days

+

C) Few days later it was reported that Reek broke the kids arm months before A even happened

=

WTF would someone not report the more serious of the two instances to begin with?

People are more than welcome to go back and look at my statements right from the start. I said this smelled like a family member or friend meddling and trying to cause shit.

It wasn't hard to deduce if you kept an objective mind about it all.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:02 AM 07-10-2019
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The bigger issue is some people, and they know who they are, not only proclaimed Hill guilty out of the gate but also told those who said "this doesn't sound right, we need to wait for all the facts.." that we had no clue of what we were talking about and we were just being homers and what not.

Truth is it was more than obvious that something wasn't right about this right from the off. Few bothered to question what was being reported and how.
They said worse things than we were just being homers and what not. Way worse.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:02 AM 07-10-2019

Yup, what Sam said. I wish I’d heard the whole thing, in its entirety from the beginning, instead of selected clips.

— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) July 10, 2019

[Reply]
Page 144 of 256
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Up