« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:40 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You are a suck it up, look at draft prospects and lose your receivers to free agency kinda guy.

Enjoy being IRRELEVANT. Because this is only going to get worse for you.

THIS YOU?
I like seeing posts like this from you because you're never right.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:41 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I like seeing posts like this from you because you're never right.
That's funny.

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST?

You have to go play Tennessee :-).

I won't be surprised if you are standing 2-5 before you have to play the Bills.
WAS I RIGHT?

I like seeing posts like this FROM YOU because YOU are never right.

Check the Bengals history against the Titans. I'm not worried about that game. I'm thinking 4-3, worst case, before Buffalo.

[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:44 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
He does, but the Bengals know that. They haven’t adequately addressed the OL to preserve Burrow.

Those wasted resources on a failed OL rebuild are a killer.

Thank goodness Veach nailed it when he built that IOL 3 years ago.
I honestly don't think they know how to build a good oline from left to right. They have a couple good pieces and an absolute sieve in Volson.

This offseason they would have been better off moving Karras to LG and finding someone else in the middle. Hell, they'd probably be better moving Karras right now and letting Trey Hill start at center.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 10:46 AM 10-02-2023
Joe Burrow is the 1st QB in NFL history to attempt at least 150 passes in his team's first 4 games of a season, and average fewer than 5 yards per attempt on those passes.

:-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:50 AM 10-02-2023
That's funny.

DID YOU LIKE THIS POST?

WAS I RIGHT?

I like seeing posts like this FROM YOU because YOU are never right.
I'm just gonna guess that you didn't see my post earlier addressing this. The Titans, like the Chiefs, beat the Bengals about once every four games. Guess how many in a row the Bengals had just won against Tennessee?

I'll help you count. Stick your middle finger up your ass. That one and the two on either side touching your butt cheeks are how many.
[Reply]
wazu 10:51 AM 10-02-2023
So Joe Burrow's calf injury has now lingered for 2 months, with a "re-aggravation" a couple of weeks ago. When is he going to heal? The bye week? One thing is clear, he isn't Joe Burrow right now. They gotta sit him. Sit him with no timetable to return until that thing is 100%. That could mean a lost season, but it's a lost season either way if they are going to continue to have him limp out there and do what he's doing. Get healthy and then see what the landscape looks like.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:51 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Joe Burrow is the 1st QB in NFL history to attempt at least 150 passes in his team's first 4 games of a season, and average fewer than 5 yards per attempt on those passes.

Hey, #1 is #1, pal.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:53 AM 10-02-2023
What's going to sting the most is there's a bunch of high end talent on cost effective deals out the door after this season.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:54 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
So Joe Burrow's calf injury has now lingered for 2 months, with a "re-aggravation" a couple of weeks ago. When is he going to heal? The bye week? One thing is clear, he isn't Joe Burrow right now. They gotta sit him. Sit him with no timetable to return until that thing is 100%. That could mean a lost season, but it's a lost season either way if they are going to continue to have him limp out there and do what he's doing. Get healthy and then see what the landscape looks like.
Sitting on the bench doesn't help anyone. Mahomes risked further injury last year but he knew his body and played on it.

Burrow has to do the same thing. At some point it will be strong enough for him to plant and push off on it and only he will know when that is and i'd rather him be in a game than on the practice field when that happens.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:57 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Squishy Snatch:
What's going to sting the most is there's a bunch of high end talent on cost effective deals out the door after this season.
They have the cap space to sign at least 2 of the top 5 UFAs next year, easily. Jonah Williams is meh, so no big loss there if he's gone. So it comes down to what they do with Tee Higgins. Sign him or get picks for him.
[Reply]
wazu 11:00 AM 10-02-2023
Sitting on the bench doesn't help anyone. Mahomes risked further injury last year but he knew his body and played on it.

Burrow has to do the same thing. At some point it will be strong enough for him to plant and push off on it and only he will know when that is and i'd rather him be in a game than on the practice field when that happens.
But Mahomes was able to still play at a high level, and we were in the playoffs where the week-to-week stakes were elimination. I can see taking the risk when those 2 things are at play. Joe Burrow is dragging this thing out while also playing bad and losing games.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:00 AM 10-02-2023
I think the Bengals are in trouble.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 10-02-2023
I'm just gonna guess that you didn't see my post earlier addressing this. The Titans, like the Chiefs, beat the Bengals about once every four games. Guess how many in a row the Bengals had just won against Tennessee?

I'll help you count. Stick your middle finger up your ass. That one and the two on either side touching your butt cheeks are how many.

you're gonna double down on being an idiot huh?

enjoy being wrong AND missing the playoffs

i give it a month before you never show your face around here again
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:03 AM 10-02-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I think the Bengals are in trouble.
100%. they genuinely have the worst offense in the league rn, and now higgins is out on top of burrow’s calf

yeah i’d be utterly shocked if they turn it around.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 11:04 AM 10-02-2023

you're gonna double down on being an idiot huh?

enjoy being wrong AND missing the playoffs

i give it a month before you never show your face around here again
You're solid as a rock.

At being wrong. :-)
[Reply]
Page 142 of 268
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Up