ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 141 of 172
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The Nagy/EB dynamic will pair about as well as KC Masterpiece on tofu
Two coaches on the same staff vying for the same head coaching jobs.

Yeah, should be great for team chemistry.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:50 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Andy was a year too late in cutting ties with Bob Sutton and it cost us. I hope history doesn't repeat itself.
Unfortunately, the pattern has revealed itself several times throughout his career. Both players and coaches have avoided the axe for seemingly no other reason.

It's probably an admired asset in his private life, but it's god damned ridiculous in a cut throat business world.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Unfortunately, the pattern has revealed itself several times throughout his career. Both players and coaches have avoided the axe for seemingly no other reason.

It's probably an admired asset in his private life, but it's god damned ridiculous in a cut throat business world.
Clark makes it worse, since the Hunts are also extremely loyal.

Hate to say it but it seems like the Clarks + Reid is like putting a limiter on a Ferrari.

We may never reach that true dynasty level if staff decisions continue to be made in this manner.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:54 AM 02-24-2022
Where'd u see EB coming back?
[Reply]
ghak99 11:56 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
The Nagy/EB dynamic will pair about as well as KC Masterpiece on tofu
This is part of why I really don't understand the move, assuming they really do bring EB back. It's a dead end street. No one wins in this situation. Not EB, not whoever we bring in under or beside him, and damn sure not the Chiefs.

I'm afraid it just leads to more PM standing on the field yelling for a play call while the clock continues to rob of him time to read the defense.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 11:57 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by blake5676:
What are your sources telling you in private??
the chiefs will have footballs in the faciltity, people/persons will be the coaches and there will be players on the field 17 weeks of the 18 week season
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:01 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by ghak99:
This is part of why I really don't understand the move, assuming they really do bring EB back. It's a dead end street. No one wins in this situation. Not EB, not whoever we bring in under or beside him, and damn sure not the Chiefs.

I'm afraid it just leads to more PM standing on the field yelling for a play call while the clock continues to rob of him time to read the defense.
EB probably brings a lot to the team in terms of weekly prep and player development.

Andy doesn't want to throw that away most likely, as long as EB agrees to give up playcalling authority.

The thing is, EB is still going to have input into whatever they do, and clearly is a persuasive individual. So his capacity to fuck things up at some level remains.

The guy should be a RB coach.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:04 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Andy doesn't want to throw that away most likely, as long as EB agrees to give up playcalling authority.

There he goes again, inferring that Reid needs EB's permission.

:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:13 PM 02-24-2022
The only thing this thread has convinced me of is that we live in different times.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There he goes again, inferring that Reid needs EB's permission.

Looks like that was your misinterpretation.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:17 PM 02-24-2022
EB probably brings a lot to the team in terms of weekly prep and player development.

The thing is, EB is still going to have input into whatever they do, and clearly is a persuasive individual. So his capacity to fuck things up at some level remains.

Then how the fuck could he not get a head coach job somewhere in the NFL?

Oh the fucking irony of this post and everything Hammcock says in this thread.

Hey sir Mr. Clark can you let Gracie take over the Franchise since you are so loyal like your dad, and we won't be able to win another Super Bowl as long as your loyalty continues per sources in this thread your reading.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:18 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Then how the fuck could he not get a head coach job somewhere in the NFL?
Because his attitude clearly sucks.

Never heard of the Peter Principle?

EB has been promoted to his level of incompetence.

GREAT position coach. OC? Nah. HC? LOL

EB should stay in his lane.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:19 PM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

And oh shit, I was at that game. :-)
So was i - remember the Dennis Miller facemasks?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:20 PM 02-24-2022
Looks like that was your misinterpretation.
Words mean things. Maybe choose different words. Clearly you don't understand what "authority" means.

Or you're full of shit and slipped up again. Im going with the latter, but i suppose it could be both.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:21 PM 02-24-2022

We won a fucking Super Bowl with EB as OC so this is a false narrative Mr. Nostradomas
[Reply]
Page 141 of 172
« First < 4191131137138139140141 142143144145151 > Last »
Up