« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:31 PM 11-20-2022
Wait. DJLN spent weeks and dozens of posts telling us a rookie WR was worthless. I thought he was the final authority on all things football?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:32 PM 11-20-2022
Kid is flashing, he can play. Having Patrick's trust is half the battle.

That route on James was a brilliant. Kid had more than a yard of separation on that break.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:32 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
That first route was a thing of beauty.
Second was too in a different way. Outstanding job staying with mahomes on the scramble drill
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:33 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
It’s nice to see him start to show what he can bring to the offense. Still work to do, but he dusted Derwin on that third down.
He also did well catching punts. It's almost like he's not nearly as bad as Chief Fan makes him out to be.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:33 PM 11-20-2022
:-) Fitting he does this on the same day George Pickens shows his ass to the world with one of the dumbest cheap shots of all time to get ejected from his game.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:35 PM 11-20-2022
Skyy made some huge plays tonight. Awesome to see it!
[Reply]
RunKC 10:36 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Fitting he does this on the same day George Pickens shows his ass to the world with one of the dumbest cheap shots of all time to get ejected from his game.
Well this too..

HOW DID GEORGE PICKENS DROP THIS TOUCHDOWN??!! pic.twitter.com/fGW7g2aTdm

— Brian Y (@byysports) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
staylor26 10:37 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wait. DJLN spent weeks and dozens of posts telling us a rookie WR was worthless. I thought he was the final authority on all things football?
DJ has yet to acknowledge a single play he made tonight.

This was his only Skyy related post in the GDT (other than a response to mine):

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Mahomes is pissed.

Just presume Moore was in the wrong place and you'll probably be right.
I love DJ, and he's right far more often than he's wrong.

But he can no longer pretend that he doesn't have a hard on for the guy, because it couldn't be more obvious.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:41 PM 11-20-2022
I'm phone posting, dicks. I can only be in so many places at once!

And I'm trying to find someone who will put me in touch with Nick Bolton so I can service him. Gimme a break dammit.

Kid played well in the 2nd half (mostly the 4th quarter) when MVS seemed to shrink. Damn nice job.

And I love Derwin James so seeing him cross him up was impressive.

But I'm gonna keep drinking whiskey and DMing Nick now. Enjoy.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:43 PM 11-20-2022
Moore played his best game, obviously, but the bar was really low.

I still expect something bad to happen on every play where Moore touches the ball. It will probably take a year of no fumbles and no bad decisions before I relax when the ball goes his way.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:44 PM 11-20-2022

And I'm trying to find someone who will put me in touch with Nick Bolton so I can service him. Gimme a break dammit.

Kid played well in the 2nd half (mostly the 4th quarter) when MVS seemed to shrink. Damn nice job.

You've said so yourself that given what Nick Bolton is and some of his speed limitations, he SHOULD be a liability to a team. But he's not. In fact, he's far from it.

I'm not crowning his ass yet, but isn't it perhaps possible for Skyy to achieve being an effective NFL WR in spite of the limitations you've brought up?
[Reply]
BossChief 10:46 PM 11-20-2022
I think Skyy is going to have a game in the near future where he catches 5-6 balls for 75 and a TD and then is trusted more and more by Pat and by playoffs is a guy getting a lot more playing time.

I think them having him split time/focus on returns while also learning g Andy’s offense was a mistake that may have delayed his development…but not completely stopped it.

I originally anticipated it taking 8-10 weeks to get him involved in the offense and now think that realistic timeline should be 12-14.

And, yes…I still think his ceiling is Wes Welker (that also split time early in his career splitting time between WR and PR for Amos I before being traded to NE.

Be patient.
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
What do you see that makes you think this breakout moment is coming this season? Not being an ass, just trying to see things from your perspective.
For a lot of rookies with a big jump from college to pros this is the time of year where it starts to slow down for them. With opportunities there with Hardman limited and likely out at the same time as Juju likely being out, I think the kid makes the most of his opportunities and likely feels he “owes the team” after 2-3 costly mistakes.
He also knows we need him to step up this week.

I’ll be disappointed if he doesn’t.
I bet Pat will go to the kid more often now.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:48 PM 11-20-2022

Respect my Sandbox drafting ability mother fucker
[Reply]
staylor26 10:48 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Moore played his best game, obviously, but the bar was really low.

I still expect something bad to happen on every play where Moore touches the ball. It will probably take a year of no fumbles and no bad decisions before I relax when the ball goes his way.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
This is fucking stupid. Why would you expect bad things to happen outside of punt returns?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:49 PM 11-20-2022
Here's the problem I'm faced with really.

I started drinking this goddamn peanut butter whiskey at halftime because I'm trying to clean shit out of my bar and figured I could make an interesting old fashioned out of it. And then we won.

Fellas, this is a hangover on ice. This is NOT a game day drink. And yet it's responsible not only for the win, but the ascension of Skyy Moore.

So what the fuck do I do here?
[Reply]
Page 140 of 280
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240 > Last »
Up