ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 335
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:01 PM 05-11-2016
Originally Posted by RustShack:
How great would it be if the final scene was Bran going back and changing the past then just the final scene was Ned sitting on the throne :-)
Is Catelyn dead in that scene?

Because if so, it would be the greatest scene ever. Like, better than when we found out in Rocky Balboa that Adrian had died of cancer. Man that was great.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:08 PM 05-11-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I don't see Jon wanting to rule....and if he did.....I don't see Dany giving up the throne.
Yeah, they could do that, obviously Jon Snow is the most level headed one of the bunch.

But, it would not be plausible for Dany to give up her throne. That would be so far out of bounds from what we have seen from her in the books and TV it would come off as some cutesy writer trick and not legitimately a part of the story.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:11 PM 05-11-2016
"OH MY GAWD, THAT'S AEGON'S MUSIC!!!!!"

{Aegon Targaryen hits Dany with a folding chair, sits on throne}

I'd be okay with that. I like fAegon; I choose to think he's legit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:24 PM 05-11-2016
Dany is on the throne. Tyrion is the hand. Jon leads the Queensguard.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:33 PM 05-11-2016
So what theories have come out on Bran speaking to people through time? Has he or will he alter the timeline?
[Reply]
RustShack 05:18 PM 05-11-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
So what theories have come out on Bran speaking to people through time? Has he or will he alter the timeline?
Maybe he uses it to speak with John current time.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:06 PM 05-11-2016
I missed discussion on this. Or maybe its not happened in this thread.

Cersi says she is awaiting a "trial". Figures she wants a trial by combat. The mountain is her champion. Spoiling the rest for the non-book readers benefit
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:16 PM 05-11-2016
I need to stay off redditt those guys just pick the show apart. But this did seem inexplainable

Gilly's baby is still a baby but Rikon and Bran have aged 10 years or more.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:23 PM 05-11-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I need to stay off redditt those guys just pick the show apart. But this did seem inexplainable

Gilly's baby is still a baby but Rikon and Bran have aged 10 years or more.
That's a silly complaint.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:27 PM 05-11-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
That's a silly complaint.
Hence smacking myself in the head to stay off reddit.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:45 PM 05-11-2016

Cersi says she is awaiting a "trial". Figures she wants a trial by combat. The mountain is her champion. Spoiling the rest for the non-book readers benefit
Spoiler!
CHOO CHOO!!! ****ING CONFIRMED!!!
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:05 AM 05-12-2016

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
raybec 4 05:48 AM 05-12-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Spoiler!
The rumor I heard said he'd have to eat every fucking chicken in that place
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:01 AM 05-12-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
I don't see Jon wanting to rule....and if he did.....I don't see Dany giving up the throne.
Easily agree. Not seeing a struggle for the throne happening between them.
[Reply]
alanm 06:31 AM 05-12-2016
They have plenty of material. Everyone's signed on. Ratings are high. Why shorten the series?
Lets all be in a hurry to be out of work. Actors opt out all the time because they want to move on from a character. But in this series they tend not to stick around very long. :-) I don't think viewership is down so why the rush? This show hasn't jumped the shark yet.
[Reply]
Page 140 of 335
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240 > Last »
Up