ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 140 of 617
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Hootie 07:26 PM 05-25-2013
I swear on my life I've never knowingly seen pictures of Reaper. Swear to anything. If I'm lying God will make sure I never have sex again.
Hootie 07:27 PM 05-25-2013
The only thing I had heard was he had long hair.
J Diddy 07:27 PM 05-25-2013
Originally Posted by Branden Albert's Huge Balls:
I rarely drink, but when I do, it's either gin and tonic, or a long island.

I recommend drinking more and talking less.
Frazod 07:27 PM 05-25-2013
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
The fucker reminds me of Ben Stillers character in Dodge Ball. Fat fucker, loses weight (but is a miserable person) and then at the end becomes fat again.

Clay is White Goodman.
I've actually never seen that. I'll have to watch it sometime.
J Diddy 07:27 PM 05-25-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
I swear on my life I've never knowingly seen pictures of Reaper. Swear to anything. If I'm lying God will make sure I never have sex again.
Suddenly the CEO of a Rufie company almost had a heart attack.
Hammock Parties 07:37 PM 05-25-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
You're missing out here, Clay. Alcohol could really take the edge off your miserable existence. I mean, look at Hootie - his life is only slightly less useless than yours, but he stays happy because he's been drunk every day since junior high.

You're not going to be able to afford good beer, but that's okay - drink enough of it quickly, and it all tastes the same.
I assure you I can afford whatever I want to drink.

I simply enjoy life sober most of the time.

Unlike a ton of you fat old pathetic fucks, I don't need to be inebriated on a regular basis to enjoy life.
Frazod 07:41 PM 05-25-2013
I assure you I can afford whatever I want to drink.

I simply enjoy life sober most of the time.

Unlike a ton of you fat old pathetic fucks, I don't need to be inebriated on a regular basis to enjoy life.
That's why you're arguing with fat old pathetic fucks on the internet on Saturday night, right? :-)

Don't worry, little clay. Mommy's upstairs with some tissues. She'll wipe away your lonely tears.
Hammock Parties 07:44 PM 05-25-2013
That's why you're arguing with fat old pathetic fucks on the internet on Saturday night, right? :-)
Who's arguing?

You're welcome to get shitfaced to forget the fact that you're fat and balding, I'll remain sober.
RunKC 07:48 PM 05-25-2013
I rarely drink, but when I do, it's either gin and tonic, or a long island.
I recommend Bombay.
Frazod 07:49 PM 05-25-2013
Who's arguing?

You're welcome to get shitfaced to forget the fact that you're fat and balding, I'll remain sober.
Yeah, it's not really arguing. It's just you being your typical, cunty, maladjusted, lonely-loser self.

Oh, and it's not balding - it's bald. And trust me, I'd rather relive the worst day of my life over and over than spend five minutes as you on your best one. :-)
RunKC 07:49 PM 05-25-2013
Who's arguing?

Coincidentally, the happiest friends I have are balding. And they have hot gf's/wives.
AussieChiefsFan 07:50 PM 05-25-2013
Who's arguing?

Yeah, it's not really arguing. It's just you being your typical, ****y, maladjusted, lonely-loser self.

Oh, and it's not balding - it's bald. And trust me, I'd rather relive the worst day of my life over and over than spend five minutes as you on your best one. :-)
Have you two even ever met each other? :-)
Hammock Parties 07:50 PM 05-25-2013
Yeah, it's not really arguing. It's just you being your typical, cunty, maladjusted, lonely-loser self.
I'm at work, dipshit.

Drink yourself into oblivion.
Frazod 07:52 PM 05-25-2013
I'm at work, dipshit.

Drink yourself into oblivion.
Congratulations!

Are you a bellhop, too? :-)

And I rarely drink now. Although I did have a glass of 312 last night.
Frazod 07:52 PM 05-25-2013
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Have you two even ever met each other? :-)
No. Have you?
Page 140 of 617
« First < 4090130136137138139140 141142143144150190240 > Last »
Up