Page 14 of 63
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
Pablo 06:57 PM 05-07-2024
I hope Rashee's dad gives him a stern talking to.
[Reply]
treeguy27 06:58 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
There are a bunch of self righteous mother****ers in this thread. Yes, Rice did a really stupid thing by racing on a highway and then leaving the scene of an accident. That doesn’t mean he shouldn’t go out like a normal 23 year old and live his life. We have zero clue what happened so maybe jump down off of your high horses and realize how lucky you are there weren’t cameras around everywhere, social media, and paparazzi following you at that age.
The difference is none of us were NFL players who had a spot light on us. It sucks for him to have his life scrutinized, but that's the price of being an NFL player. If you want the money and fame, the responsibility to not embarrass your franchise and the NFL comes with that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:01 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think the most optimistic way of looking at this is that there's a decent chance no charges are filed, and it may be the wake up call that Rice needs before he does something that is career ending.
Sorry but if his recent issues didn't give him a wake up call the dude is a fucking retard and apparently the dude is a fucking retard.
[Reply]
Womble 07:03 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I hope Rashee's dad gives him a stern talking to.
Good thing his Dad isn't Pat Mahomes Sr.
[Reply]
Bump 07:07 PM 05-07-2024
I think the Chiefs need to prepare for the possibility of not having Rashee Rice at all next season. Unless this ends up being absolutely nothing and they have video evidence of his innocence or something like that.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:07 PM 05-07-2024
I mean yeah I did plenty of dumb shit when I was younger but I'm sure if I caused a massive wreck and got charged with a bunch of shit and then got in a bar fight all of my friends would constantly remind me of how much of a retard who makes retarded decisions I am
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:08 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think the most optimistic way of looking at this is that there's a decent chance no charges are filed, and it may be the wake up call that Rice needs before he does something that is career ending.
I lean more toward he's a real problem and has ridiculously poor judgment than this is the wake-up call that he needed. I think he already got the wake-up call earlier and it's tremendously disappointing that it's (very likely) devolved into this situation.

No begrudging a guy in his situation going to clubs and living his life with this case pending. But more likely than not hitting some guy? After everything else?

Nah, not cool.

All that said, I'd love it if your interpretation were accurate.
[Reply]
843GTYellowJacket 07:11 PM 05-07-2024
If he's suspended without pay, I think he'll learn his lesson. He won't be able to pay all those lawsuits off that rookie salary and will lose everything. Those knuckleheads who he thinks are friends will disappear and he won't have anything left. THAT SHOULD WAKE HIM UP
[Reply]
In58men 07:11 PM 05-07-2024
For the people using the “I’ve done dumb shit when I was younger” excuse. I bet if your ass had a chance to make millions at that age you would reconsider those decisions.

He’s just seems like a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 07:12 PM 05-07-2024
Neck tattoo needs to learn where the George Brett statue is and settle it there.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:16 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Sorry but if his recent issues didn't give him a wake up call the dude is a fucking reerun and apparently the dude is a fucking reerun.
Oh he's definitely reeruned, but you know who else is? Tyreek.

Somehow that motherfucker manages to have all kinds of incidents and accusations that never lead to an arrest or suspension.

Maybe, just maybe, Rashee Rice can be a fucking reerun that at least doesn't ruin his career.
[Reply]
srvy 07:21 PM 05-07-2024
Had a feeling this bitch could be trouble when he thought he had the clout to call out Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:23 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
There are a bunch of self righteous motherfuckers in this thread. Yes, Rice did a really stupid thing by racing on a highway and then leaving the scene of an accident. That doesn’t mean he shouldn’t go out like a normal 23 year old and live his life. We have zero clue what happened so maybe jump down off of your high horses and realize how lucky you are there weren’t cameras around everywhere, social media, and paparazzi following you at that age.
A condition of his bail was to stay away from bars and clubs since they found weed in the vehicles after the wreck. He is double fucked. They can take the bail away.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:29 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I think the Chiefs need to prepare for the possibility of not having Rashee Rice at all next season. Unless this ends up being absolutely nothing and they have video evidence of his innocence or something like that.
That's premature to say.

None of the issues he's dealing with so far have ever previously resulted in an NFL suspension (unless the photographer was a woman, then there is precedent for a violence against women suspension).

I think he'll of course get some type of suspension, but no more than 6 games at most... based on what we know now about all of his issues.
[Reply]
Smed1065 07:32 PM 05-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Why are pro athletes so dumb?
Because maybe treated different since HS and.....$$ when young. Not much left in this case tho.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 63
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up