ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 29
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smash Mouth at Sturgis
Deberg_1990 08:30 PM 08-10-2020
::-):

Smash Mouth Concert Packed at Sturgis, Singer Says 'F*** That Covid S**t' https://t.co/uywO6FQaU9

— TMZ (@TMZ) August 10, 2020

Frazod 01:08 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Its just not that much fun here anymore.
What the hell is fun lately? All the news is bad. Covid and riots. Riots and covid. Rinse and repeat, and spray some disinfectant. Everybody is angry and fed up. The upcoming election has people more polarized than ever. Watching the news is like drinking a steaming cup of poison. We're all desperately hoping the season starts on time, knowing full well that all it will take to derail it is a handful of cases of this fucking hellspawn virus that seemingly pop up at will. This should have been a magnificent year for us; instead, it turned to shit.

I'm to the point now that I don't even want to talk to my lifelong best friends on the phone. Seriously, what the hell is there to talk about that doesn't suck? Every conversation eventually turns to the virus. Every trip outside the house is an exercise in bullshit, frustration and weirdness.

We all just want things to go back to normal, but there's no light at the end of the tunnel, not even the light of an oncoming train. Just darkness upon darkness. The more you think about it, the worse it looks.

It's hard to put on a happy face. Especially for some of the people here that you really don't like during the best of times, whoever they may be.
eDave 01:09 PM 08-16-2020
Yip.
srvy 01:17 PM 08-16-2020
I dont see a Biker Rally taking down Deface. Stateing taking time away maybe permenately is a far cry from leaving forever. With Chiefs right around the corner I don't see it.
srvy 01:23 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
What the hell is fun lately? All the news is bad. Covid and riots. Riots and covid. Rinse and repeat, and spray some disinfectant. Everybody is angry and fed up. The upcoming election has people more polarized than ever. Watching the news is like drinking a steaming cup of poison. We're all desperately hoping the season starts on time, knowing full well that all it will take to derail it is a handful of cases of this fucking hellspawn virus that seemingly pop up at will. This should have been a magnificent year for us; instead, it turned to shit.

I'm to the point now that I don't even want to talk to my lifelong best friends on the phone. Seriously, what the hell is there to talk about that doesn't suck? Every conversation eventually turns to the virus. Every trip outside the house is an exercise in bullshit, frustration and weirdness.

We all just want things to go back to normal, but there's no light at the end of the tunnel, not even the light of an oncoming train. Just darkness upon darkness. The more you think about it, the worse it looks.

It's hard to put on a happy face. Especially for some of the people here that you really don't like during the best of times, whoever they may be.
Yes and a good reason for the nonpolitical COVID thread to be sent to the romper. Daily death counts and all the other bullshit the thread has produced could put anyone in a deep depression. Its not healthy and the people who keep it going (looking at you Donger) need to get out in fresh air take a break and getaway.
Easy 6 01:24 PM 08-16-2020

You said it, bud... worst year of my 49 on this earth by FAR
Donger 01:26 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Yes and a good reason for the nonpolitical COVID thread to be sent to the romper. Daily death counts and all the other bullshit the thread has produced could put anyone in a deep depression. Its not healthy and the people who keep it going (looking at you Donger) need to get out in fresh air take a break and getaway.
If ignorance is bliss to you, yes, this thread isn't for you.
Baby Lee 01:28 PM 08-16-2020

Kaepernick warned us, but you wouldn't listen . . . .
Easy 6 01:28 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Shut your fat gob, limey

Even DaFace called you a thread killer
crazycoffey 01:30 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, after the initial 1 in every 400 of the 8 million people in NYC dying in a matter of a few months, it's great that it didn't play out that way everywhere.... despite ourselves, for the most part.
You know those numbers were confirmed inflated, right. People that were dying already given the Rona stamp to promote the fear mongering you are so clearly desperate to hold on to. Keep your mask, if it makes you feel better. Just stay away from me and I’ll stay away from you.
Donger 01:31 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Shut your fat gob, limey

Even DaFace called you a thread killer
So you think statistics regarding the pandemic should not be in the main thread about the pandemic?

No, he didn't. He said that my arguing with/smacking pete around like a pinata was annoying. And I get that. And I've bitten my tongue based on that.
srvy 01:35 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Been out there even during the lockdown in rural, urban and way overcrowded environments. Neither I nor any crew members have acquired this virus. We have many many crews all over the country traveling staying in motels and hotels. Nobody has gone down and I can guarantee masking and social distancing go out the window a mile or two away from the home office.
BigRedChief 01:35 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You said it, bud... worst year of my 49 on this earth by FAR
wellll post SB anyway. Before that it was pretty pretty good.
eDave 01:36 PM 08-16-2020
Stats I post on there are to inform and support precautions and their positive effect. In doing so I've proven that masks do indeed work as part of a whole.
Donger 01:39 PM 08-16-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
Been out there even during the lockdown in rural, urban and way overcrowded environments. Neither I nor any crew members have acquired this virus. We have many many crews all over the country traveling staying in motels and hotels. Nobody has gone down and I can guarantee masking and social distancing go out the window a mile or two away from the home office.
I'm glad to hear that.
KCUnited 01:39 PM 08-16-2020
Chiefs just need to get their game on, go play.
Page 14 of 29
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up