ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bengals own us and we won’t win a title this year.
Gary Cooper 08:03 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They are fortunate to be 9-3 right now. Lucky to beat Chargers twice. Lucky to beat Raiders. Lucky to beat Titans.
Yeah, but they could have won all three games they lost. All close games. Most games are going to come down to a few plays.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:51 PM 12-04-2022
I actually will pray to the football gods to let us play those fucks again in the play-offs... Here, in a parking lot, at their shithole of a town... Doesn't matter to me.. Any success this year in the playoffs or SB will not satisfy me at all unless it includes beating that fucking team to achieve it. Fuck them forever..
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:52 PM 12-04-2022
Brett Veach… tremendous job on the OL when the tackles may be some of the worst in the league. Wylie no matter what?? Brown is garbage. But hey. We’ve got a bunch of rookie corners playing against bad team. Once again this roster isn’t ready. Still have the same junk ass OL coach who’s done nothing in years. Still a bottom half defense that hopes Mahomes can bail it out. We just aren’t there.
[Reply]
poolboy 07:53 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Brett Veach… tremendous job on the OL when the tackles may be some of the worst in the league. Wylie no matter what?? Brown is garbage. But hey. We’ve got a bunch of rookie corners playing against bad team. Once again this roster isn’t ready. Still have the same junk ass OL coach who’s done nothing in years. Still a bottom half defense that hopes Mahomes can bail it out. We just aren’t there.
dude. you are on a sick one
[Reply]
493rd 07:53 PM 12-04-2022
Bengals are elite? See any of their losses this year?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:56 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Bengals are elite? See any of their losses this year?
3-0
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:57 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
3-0
By a combined 9 points. They're totally dominating us aren't they?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 07:55 PM 12-04-2022
All the games against the Bengals have been close. If they "had our number" they'd be rolling us every game. They were fortunate to win both games last season. We were fortunate had we won tonight.

We've beaten the Chargers three in a row and I believe four in five times. Yet, I feel nervous each time we play them. Certainly don't think we'll roll them and have their number. The Bengals aren't dominating the Chiefs in these games.

We can beat this team. Chiefs fans just need to come to terms that the Bill/Bengals are no worse than us. All three teams are good. We're not just going to own the AFC each season.
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:55 PM 12-04-2022
Cant disagree... 0-3 against the Burrow Bengals...wont believe it until KC proves otherwise. I just knew Kelce was going to fumble that ball... I was screaming for him to go down.
[Reply]
TEX 08:06 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Cant disagree... 0-3 against the Burrow Bengals...wont believe it until KC proves otherwise. I just knew Kelce was going to fumble that ball... I was screaming for him to go down.
Me too. He looked off today.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:00 PM 12-04-2022
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
DTHOF 08:07 PM 12-04-2022
Kelce hangs onto the ball and we win by double digits. Fluke play.

Bengals have the football gods on thier side right now but that will change. Have faith.

One play going wrong on all three losses this year. One freaking play? Maybe five teams or less can say that.

Super Bowl still in the future with a little luck. Which is required no matter who the team is.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:50 PM 12-04-2022
Good Lord man, put the bottle down and sleep it off.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:54 PM 12-04-2022
Guys, this is actually a good thread. It's too late for Won't sniff the playoffs 2.0, so this title works.

KC is all but a lock to bring in their 3rd Lombardi now.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:52 PM 12-04-2022
I shouldn’t be surprised by the toddler meltdowns here after losses, but somehow I still am.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 16
« First < 41011121314 1516 >
Up