ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:05 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
The Chiefs are drawing closer to a national following than you think. We have had a TON of Chiefs fans at every single Chiefs away game I’ve been to over the past ten years or so (NY, Nashville, Atlanta, New Orleans, New England).
The Patriots didn't have a national following before Brady. Green Bay was a frozen outpost before Favre and Rodgers arrived.

Superstar QBs draw fans across the nation because they grab national broadcast slots.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:01 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
All I heard was Mahomes, Kelce, and refs out of them. Do they have a clue how many year one and two players were on the field for KC?

No, it's not just Mahomes and Kelce. This is the deepest and best all around roster the Chiefs have ever had. I said that before the season. Veach has knocked it out of the park the last two drafts.
It will never matter with them it’s always going to be Mahomes is only good because of _______. Never mind that Allen has Diggs, Davis, and a terribly underused Knox. That’s where we are at now. Mahomes is so good that they have to find ways to bring him down while no other QB has this said about them.
[Reply]
TEX 09:08 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Dawson:
Bills might not even make the playoffs. Wouldn't surprise me.
Oh, it would surprise me a great deal if that happened. What wouldn't surprise me is if they did not win their division.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:14 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh, it would surprise me a great deal if that happened. What wouldn't surprise me is if they did not win their division.
Yup. The Bills are too good to not make the playoffs. It would take an epic collapse for them to not win. They should be favored in every game the rest of the season.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:16 AM 11-23-2022
I predict at least two WTF losses for them the rest of the way
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:28 AM 11-23-2022
Allen has some ricochet rabbit games(passing). Should have been a Titan
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:50 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It will never matter with them it’s always going to be Mahomes is only good because of _______. Never mind that Allen has Diggs, Davis, and a terribly underused Knox. That’s where we are at now. Mahomes is so good that they have to find ways to bring him down while no other QB has this said about them.

Mahomes is only good because of my username. :-)
[Reply]
jallmon 03:40 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
“Bills had the 1 seed in a vice grip, and now we likely need to win out .. and I don’t even know if that will be enough.

Arrowhead it is .. again”

That’s awesome. I needed a laugh today.
You know, if you think about it, if I'm a Bills fan, I'd rather play the Chiefs in Arrowhead. If they come to your place, they're going to kick your ass. Your only chance is in Arrowhead. Quit bitching.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:15 PM 11-23-2022

Quarterback A [Weeks 7-11]

71.8 passer rating (worst)
24.6% off target throw% (worst)
3.5% turnover worthy throw%

Quarterback B [Weeks 7-11]

74.1 passer rating (2nd-worst)
20.2% off target throw% (3rd-worst)
7.0% turnover worthy throw% (worst)

QB A=Zach Wilson
QB B=Josh Allen

— Scott Barrett (@ScottBarrettDFB) November 23, 2022

[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:33 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What I love is how they think beating KC in KC in the playoffs is some sort of forgone conclusion. You would think they blew out KC earlier this season or if that’s somehow relevant to a playoff matchup (which they have yet to prove they can).
Hell, they beat us in Arrowhead way worse last year.
Didn't help them in the playoff game.

This year, Mahomes made a rare mistake at the end of the game that is completely uncharacteristic of him.

Maybe it gives them more confidence? But if they don't recover the 1 seed, they'll have to win a playoff game before they get to Arrowhead.

Maybe they look past their opponent in the wild card round?

We'll see.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:35 PM 11-23-2022
Now I wonder if the tables they jump on have the bolts replaced with masking tape
[Reply]
tredadda 08:52 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Hell, they beat us in Arrowhead way worse last year.
Didn't help them in the playoff game.

This year, Mahomes made a rare mistake at the end of the game that is completely uncharacteristic of him.

Maybe it gives them more confidence? But if they don't recover the 1 seed, they'll have to win a playoff game before they get to Arrowhead.

Maybe they look past their opponent in the wild card round?

We'll see.
Considering they have yet to beat the Chiefs in the playoffs in KC I am fascinated as to why they think they “will”. Not that they are capable of doing it, but all but guaranteeing they will.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:37 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
We're truly the new Patriots that everybody hates and whines about. What a time to be alive.
It's weird because we are far more likable than the Pats.

Patrick, Andy, Kelce? Cool, fun guys. No cheating here.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:40 PM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 05:46 AM 11-24-2022
It's the football version of the curse of the Bambino! The Red Sox traded Babe Ruth to the Yankees and the Yankees went on to dominate baseball for the next 40 years. The Bills are forever cursed because they traded the 10th pick in the draft and we ended up with Mahomes. It sucks to be a Bills fan but that's not our problem anymore. You reap what you sow.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up