ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 33
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official Kadarius Toney Thread****
Megatron96 02:18 AM 11-14-2022
All things Yung Joka here

The interview is interesting. Kadarius shows a lot of intelligence with his answers to the football-related questions. And a great work ethic. Think Veach was onto something with this kid.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:03 PM 11-21-2022
J.C. Jackson also came back too early and I wouldn't be surprised if his fucked up knee was a result of him trying to compensate for his fucked ankle.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:06 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
New version of Sammy Hurtkins, I hope not is he a lizard man?

His history is not good.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:06 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I beleive it was 3, but still too early.

It's obvious that hey rushed him and Allen back because it was the biggest game of their season.
Seems like they should have treated the KC game as a bye week for their injured players. Try to get healthier for a Wild Card push instead of a desperate attempt to win the division. They're screwed on the divisional front with the loss yesterday, and now they might be screwed for the Wild Card as well since they rushed to bring back those injured guys too quickly.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:07 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Hamstring injuries you gotta be cautious/extra careful about.

Definitely. If he plays it should be limited.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:07 PM 11-21-2022
If he is the new Watkins at least he only costs roughly 5 million instead of almost 50 million over 3 years.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:14 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
If he is the new Watkins at least he only costs roughly 5 million instead of almost 50 million over 3 years.
Sammy won a SB with the Chiefs...
[Reply]
jjjayb 05:35 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Sammy won a SB with the Chiefs...
And so will Kadarius Toney.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:35 PM 11-21-2022
I didn't even realize he got hurt last night? Any updates/news about what it is?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:43 PM 11-21-2022
Very disappointing he couldn't take advantage of the injuries only to be hurt AGAIN himself
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:52 PM 11-21-2022
Rest him as much as necessary

His whole vibe since arriving has been great, and his production in such a short time has opened many eyes... he's worth some kid glove treatment

Meanwhile Skyy gets force fed into a bigger role, and continues to grow

Its all win
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:55 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

His whole vibe since arriving has been great, and his production in such a short time has opened many eyes... he's worth some kid glove treatment

Its all win
If he's available only AFC Championship and Super Bowl so be it.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:59 PM 11-21-2022

Its all win
Exactly right.

It also lets Veach see how the offense operates without guys that are entering FA after this year. If they struggle, it may be wise to make a move in the offseason to add another weapon…but if thusly thrive, he can allocate more resources towards another position group like safety and DE.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:10 PM 11-21-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
If he's available only AFC Championship and Super Bowl so be it.
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Exactly right.

It also lets Veach see how the offense operates without guys that are entering FA after this year. If they struggle, it may be wise to make a move in the offseason to add another weapon…but if thusly thrive, he can allocate more resources towards another position group like safety and DE.
Its Sammy all over again

Shows up with a bad rap and rep for being space brained, and fragile... but makes good almost instantly in new surroundings and goes on to be massive weapon for years
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:15 PM 11-21-2022
Its Sammy all over again

Shows up with a bad rap and rep for being space brained, and fragile... but makes good almost instantly in new surroundings and goes on to be massive weapon for years
My take on the Tyreek trade is we would always be fine regular season. It's when we needed a WR to step up in a big playoff game with everything on the line.

Toney can be that guy this year.
[Reply]
emaw1979 08:18 PM 11-21-2022
The Toney injury puts OBJ back in my radar. I thought maybe it's just a Giants thing, but until Toney gets a full off-season with our training staff, they would be better to plan like Toney is not here and be happily surprised when he is.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 33
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up