ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 146
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:25 PM 02-11-2023
19 hour drive to Phoenix. You can just make it
[Reply]
duce22 08:29 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You made some arguable points here.

Right up until you decided to compare Goedart to Kelce. I know you're an iggles fan, but let's not be dumb. He's not a pimple on Kelce's ass. Travis Kelce is the greatest pass-catching TE in NFL history, and second only to Jerry Rice in receiving TDs in the playoffs.

And I mean, we can really skip all the stats. Just going by stats, Kelce is better than Goedert by such a huge margin, well, they're not even in the same zip code.

Kelce does things on the field that Goedart can't even imagine, much less attempt. Which is great for us, because your vaunted defense is pretty soft vs. TEs in general; like ranked 20 something vs. TEs just this season. What happens to them vs. Kelce will be epic.

And you better hope that Hurts is healthy, because if that shoulder is still bothering him tomorrow, forget about it. It won't even be that close.
No doubt Travis is better Goedert is probably #3 in in that position in the league, he did miss some games with injury so stats are what they are. He is a big part of the eagles offense but by no means the offense. They have really good talent at all the skill positions so don't have to rely on Goedert as the primary weapon.

Can the cheif take away Goedert, AJ, Devanta and the running backs. The eagles mainly need to take away Travis.
[Reply]
Delano 08:30 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Trey Smith just looks like a badass
I love how him, Saunders, and the Shark are absolutely mean mugging the fuck out of the universe in this.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:35 PM 02-11-2023
Knowmo this less used account of yours is timely
[Reply]
Delano 08:36 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by duce22:
No doubt Travis is better Goedert is probably #3 in in that position in the league, he did miss some games with injury so stats are what they are. He is a big part of the eagles offense but by no means the offense. They have really good talent at all the skill positions so don't have to rely on Goedert as the primary weapon.
I’m a huge Goedert fan, but nah. He’s just a mid TE. Maybe the top of that mid tier. It’s Killa Trav and everyone else. The gap is enormous.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:39 PM 02-11-2023
I am not objective so I put that up front but here is what I think:
D-line, deep and good
Secondary, bradberry is pretty good to excellent, I do worry about slay
Oline, Eagles are solid.
WR, eagles by a mile, I include the TE which the Cheifs have a better one but don't discount Goedart. AJ Brown and Devante are beasts.
RB, who knows but the birds have been solid there.

Granted I don't know a ton about KC as I have only watched a few games that were broadcasted out here but the loss of tyreek seems huge. To me QB is where KC has the advantage but overall the eagles have a super solid team. Jalen if healthy is really good just like PM.
I’ve been mostly quiet with you Philly fans, but shit22….. I just can’t with you.

Bitch, Hurts has done absolutely NOTHING to be compared to
The greatest quarterback on the planet. He’s been a good story. But it’s midnight Cinderella! Your roster isn’t better than the Chiefs. The BIGGEST disparity being quarterback. Look bitch, Hurts has accomplished nothing, he got one fucking sympathy MVP vote. In his entire career. Mahomes is a 2 time MVP. A SB MVP, and an ELITE QUARTERBACK. Hurts is poor man’s Lamar. Let us know when your boy beats an actual NFL Quarterback, or wins an award. Until that point shit22, your breath smells like shot, cuz you’re talking out your ass. You have 2 number 1 receivers, and have the same record as us with according to you, a bad WR room. Do you remember what Sharts I mean Hurts looked like last year? It was embarrassing watching how they even had to snap the ball last year.

Make sure you come back and bend the fucking knee when you’re in the presence of the kings court next time you mouth breathing moron. Your team isn’t winning tomorrow, they actually don’t have a fucking chance. But you’ve seen enough shitty football this season to declare your team a better team than the core that’s been to 3 of the last 4 SBs??? Eat fuck pie, queer!
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:41 PM 02-11-2023
Just tuned into the NFL Network. Seems like we're doomed.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:44 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Trey Smith just looks like a badass

The official meme of Trey Smith towards the opposition
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:45 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Just tuned into the NFL Network. Seems like we're doomed.
Yep, just like we were against the Bridesmaids! Probably shouldn’t even watch. Fuck that, I’m watching this team destroy those fraudulent Beagles, and hoisting yet another Lombardi. The Beagles fans tears will
Go so good in my margarita!!
[Reply]
alanm 08:47 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I just think some people are just negative about everything. Perhaps it’s a defense mechanism against disappointment. Or perhaps it’s a way to hedge against either outcome. Personally I would prefer saying and thinking the Chiefs will win and if they don’t then I am disappointed vs the other option to say “I was right and told you so”.
You know what? The longer this week has gone on the more optimistic I've been feeling. I don't care what the talking heads have been saying. The Chiefs are going to win and it's going to be a beautiful day tomorow. Let's kick some ass!! :-)
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:47 PM 02-11-2023

Can the cheif take away Goedert, AJ, Devanta and the running backs. The eagles mainly need to take away Travis.
Doesn’t matter, the Chiefs have the cheat code Mahomes at QB, who will expose that grossly overrated Eagles defense that’s been beating up on the JV squads they’ve been playing all season long.
[Reply]
duce22 08:48 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’ve been mostly quiet with you Philly fans, but shit22….. I just can’t with you.

The greatest quarterback on the planet. He’s been a good story. But it’s midnight Cinderella! Your roster isn’t better than the Chiefs. The BIGGEST disparity being quarterback. Look bitch, Hurts has accomplished nothing, he got one ****ing sympathy MVP vote. In his entire career. Mahomes is a 2 time MVP. A SB MVP, and an ELITE QUARTERBACK. Hurts is poor man’s Lamar. Let us know when your boy beats an actual NFL Quarterback, or wins an award. Until that point shit22, your breath smells like shot, cuz you’re talking out your ass. You have 2 number 1 receivers, and have the same record as us with according to you, a bad WR room. Do you remember what Sharts I mean Hurts looked like last year? It was embarrassing watching how they even had to snap the ball last year.

Make sure you come back and bend the ****ing knee when you’re in the presence of the kings court next time you mouth breathing moron. Your team isn’t winning tomorrow, they actually don’t have a ****ing chance. But you’ve seen enough shitty football this season to declare your team a better team than the core that’s been to 3 of the last 4 SBs??? Eat **** pie, queer!
Last year was last year, the eagles lost a total of 1, 1 game when Jalen did
play. The Chiefs are a great team, don't think they will be good enough but we will find out soon enough. Like the enthusiasm. I will bend the knee when I have to but not before the game is over when we see who is kneeling.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:49 PM 02-11-2023
Yep, just like we were against the Bridesmaids! Probably shouldn’t even watch. **** that, I’m watching this team destroy those fraudulent Beagles, and hoisting yet another Lombardi. The Beagles fans tears will
Go so good in my margarita!!
For karma reasons I never predict an outcome but this is the kind of shit 15, 87, 95, and 55 thrive on.

Hopefully our rookies on D pay attention to that and step up.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:58 PM 02-11-2023

The greatest quarterback on the planet. He’s been a good story. But it’s midnight Cinderella! Your roster isn’t better than the Chiefs. The BIGGEST disparity being quarterback. Look bitch, Hurts has accomplished nothing, he got one fucking sympathy MVP vote. In his entire career. Mahomes is a 2 time MVP. A SB MVP, and an ELITE QUARTERBACK. Hurts is poor man’s Lamar. Let us know when your boy beats an actual NFL Quarterback, or wins an award. Until that point shit22, your breath smells like shot, cuz you’re talking out your ass. You have 2 number 1 receivers, and have the same record as us with according to you, a bad WR room. Do you remember what Sharts I mean Hurts looked like last year? It was embarrassing watching how they even had to snap the ball last year.

Make sure you come back and bend the fucking knee when you’re in the presence of the kings court next time you mouth breathing moron. Your team isn’t winning tomorrow, they actually don’t have a fucking chance. But you’ve seen enough shitty football this season to declare your team a better team than the core that’s been to 3 of the last 4 SBs??? Eat fuck pie, queer!
subtle
[Reply]
tredadda 09:06 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by alanm:
You know what? The longer this week has gone on the more optimistic I've been feeling. I don't care what the talking heads have been saying. The Chiefs are going to win and it's going to be a beautiful day tomorow. Let's kick some ass!! :-)
Agreed. When we played the Bengals I was nervous due to Mahomes injury and KC’s bad luck against them. For this game I am calm, even though it’s a bigger game. It might mean nothing, but I think KC is gonna surprise a lot of people.
[Reply]
Page 139 of 146
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143 > Last »
Up