ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 313
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Megatron96 12:39 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
Just a thought about Brown. True, we been a pass heavy O the last few years, but with the extra beef on the line this year, maybe we run it a little more. There's no law that says PMII has to chuck it 600 times. Maybe the sky isn't falling after all.
That thought crossed my mind as well. It would make sense for Andy to maybe add about 7-10 rushes to the gameplan for the first 3-5 weeks; allow Brown to start the season a little more slowly, and add more passing reps each week. And it probably would be beneficial for the rest of the OL as well, give them plenty of chances to gel.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:43 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Hmm.

To be honest, not impressed with either of those reps. In the first, Hardman Doesn't do a great job of selling the first inside look, then allows his feet to stop on first contact.

Then he doesn't make a great effort to sell the second inside headfake at the top of the route, basically giving away that INT.

In the second rep, Hardman wins, but that drag-hop step when he break inside is not good at all. He gets away with it there, but footwork like that needs to be eliminated post-haste.

Fortunately, according to those earlier posts, Hardman is having himself a very good camp, so maybe those reps were just outliers.
Hardman needs to follow Tyreek wherever he goes. Tyreek is such a good route runner. When he entered in the league I never thought Tyreek could ever run routes but here we are as a top 3 receiver in the league outside of Adams and Hopkins
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 02:20 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
****ing Niang is going to get Mahomes killed this season.
Why is Kaindoh starting his rush from his knees? Literally on his knees in that clip...
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:58 AM 08-06-2021
****ing Niang is going to get Mahomes killed this season.
Nonsense...most of the reporters at camp have said Niang has been getting better day after day in camp and yesterday Jones and Clark were having no joy against him. Reid even praised him in his press conference and mentioned how he's been "holding his own against quality guys and improving everyday".
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:56 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Nonsense...most of the reporters at camp have said Niang has been getting better day after day in camp and yesterday Jones and Clark were having no joy against him. Reid even praised him in his press conference and mentioned how he's been "holding his own against quality guys and improving everyday".

Just remember what I said.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:14 AM 08-06-2021
Just a thought about Brown. True, we been a pass heavy O the last few years, but with the extra beef on the line this year, maybe we run it a little more. There's no law that says PMII has to chuck it 600 times. Maybe the sky isn't falling after all.
It just goes against Reid's nature a bit. Also, when you've got Mahomes, I'm not sure you want to be running too much anyway.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:23 AM 08-06-2021
Just remember what I said.
That your a grumpy old curmudgeon?
[Reply]
eDave 06:26 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
That your a grumpy old curmudgeon?
The guy has $1m in play right now. How about you?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:31 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
The guy has $1m in play right now. How about you?
He has 1m dollars in play for these draft picks? or? Maybe i am failing to see what that has to do with wanting to shit on Niang and Kaindoh.

Edit, I just put 10k from my retirement into crypto, and i can feel the hate flowing through me. It all makes sense now.
[Reply]
eDave 06:35 AM 08-06-2021
He has 1m dollars in play for these draft picks? or? Maybe i am failing to see what that has to do with wanting to shit on Niang and Kaindoh.

Edit, I just put 10k from my retirement into crypto, and i can feel the hate flowing through me. It all makes sense now.
Eh. I'm menstruating right now. I'll be fine soon. But it's a heavy flow. A bullet though my head would be nice.

Hey. I'll will you $50K if you do it. Just do it without warning.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:55 AM 08-06-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Eh. I'm menstruating right now. I'll be fine soon. But it's a heavy flow. A bullet though my head would be nice.

Hey. I'll will you $50K if you do it. Just do it without warning.
I would love the money but how would we go on without EDave?
[Reply]
eDave 07:05 AM 08-06-2021
I would love the money but how would we go on without EDave?
Nobody cares. I certainly don't anymore.
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:20 AM 08-06-2021
What’s the injury situation right now?

What’s Okafor’s situation? Calloway’s?

Rep for any help.
[Reply]
wazu 07:21 AM 08-06-2021
Love that we’ve gone from “Brown will be awesome” to “it’s okay we’ll just pass less” in first week of camp.
[Reply]
O.city 07:27 AM 08-06-2021
An andy Reid led chiefs team, with a phenom Qb, is going to run the ball more?

Yeah color me skeptical
[Reply]
Page 139 of 313
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Up