ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 160
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt
Dante84 10:21 AM 07-16-2019
Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:04 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
For someone this adamant about Gracie Hunt being subpar, yet posting 200+ times in this thread.

White knight all you'd like she doesn't even know you exist simp
[Reply]
threebag 09:06 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Caption this picture...

You into Tape and CDs?
[Reply]
threebag 09:10 PM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
My pocket pussy has more personality than her
Probably been passed around more too
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:47 AM 02-10-2023
White knight all you'd like she doesn't even know you exist simp
Obsessed
[Reply]
jd1020 07:53 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
She's pretty close to the perfect woman.
Dont think her busy schedule of modeling 24/7 and volunteering at homeless shelters in her free time will allow her to cook and clean at home.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:26 AM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Obsessed
Let me get some of your mom's titty milk
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:38 AM 02-10-2023
Sounds like Gracie, who is apparently an elite distance runner, owned the Tards over at Outkick

Originally Posted by :
In case you missed it, I put Hunt under the microscope earlier this week over her claim that she ran a marathon in three hours and 45 minutes last July.

Couple things I took issue with …

For starters, Gracie Hunt said it was her first marathon. She also said she signed up on a whim while on a hike with her mom, Tavia, and had zero prior training aside from running a half-marathon a few months back … on a treadmill.

It all seemed a little fishy to me – especially after discovering that Gracie’s time was basically a notch below “elite” in the female category – and I called foul. Just didn’t add up for this skeptic.

And then, Tavia Hunt took took to Instagram with a smoking gun, threw a couple haymakers, stuffed me in a locker and called it a day.

Turns out, Chiefs Heiress Gracie Hunt is an elite marathon runner
Welp, there you have it. Look, I’m nothing if not a man of honor, and we’re all about integrity here at Nightcaps.

If Carl Winslow from Family Matters taught me one thing growing up, it was to admit you’re wrong when you’re wrong, and I was wrong.

That’s on me, Gracie. Perhaps it was because I get winded from peeling an orange and couldn’t fathom someone basically rolling out of bed and finishing a marathon, but I don’t want to make excuses.

But hey, it did lead to our first ever Nightcaps email! OutKick reader Greg was a fellow Gracie Hunt skeptic, and did some digging himself.

Regarding your story about her marathon claims – it looks like she completed the 2022 Boulderthon in a recorded time of 3:47:27, so a “3:45” claim isn’t too far off.

I thought maybe someone “borrowed” her bib for the race and turned in a time she couldn’t have hit, but the pictures are there. The results say she ran a marathon that looks a lot like what you’d expect for someone who ran their first marathon without a ton of specific training.

She went out too fast, blasted through the first half of the race, started slowing down after the halfway point, then hit the wall HARD around mile 20 and walked most of the last 6 miles or so.

Fair enough. I’m sorry, Gracie. Give ’em hell at the Boston Marathon in a few months.
Original:
https://www.outkick.com/gracie-hunt-...ous-red-flags/

Tard's apology:
https://www.outkick.com/gracie-hunt-...ith-andy-reid/
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:41 AM 02-10-2023
lmfao

it's because she has 0 body fat and dad was a pretty good athlete
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:54 AM 02-10-2023
My pocket pussy has more personality than her
I'm going to have to take both on a date to see if this is true. I'll get back to you with my availability.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:17 PM 02-10-2023

[Reply]
kccrow 03:17 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Sounds like Gracie, who is apparently an elite distance runner, owned the Tards over at Outkick

Original:
https://www.outkick.com/gracie-hunt-...ous-red-flags/

Tard's apology:
https://www.outkick.com/gracie-hunt-...ith-andy-reid/
I had Paige Spiranic out of my memory bank for a bit but thanks to that article she's firmly back in it. Something else is firm too.
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:21 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
She looks great here. So much better without that head tilt.
[Reply]
kccrow 03:25 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Yep, and not doing the whole foot modeling pointing thing she does.

That's a great pic of her. I'm quite jealous of Clark because mom is even hotter. Ha.
[Reply]
scho63 04:41 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Would, would not, would.
:-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 05:10 PM 02-10-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Would, would not, would. :-)
Tavia is still smoking
[Reply]
Page 139 of 160
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Up