Posting about the WNBA at 4 in the morning

Lololol pathetic
Keep crying clown :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:05 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Keep crying clown :-)
:-)

The irony, when your entire presence in this thread is you essentially crying because of Clark's popularity and success.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:17 AM 05-23-2024
Lol you Clark groupies are funny :-) . Did I say it was ALL her fault? NO. But at the end of the day she has the hype!!..so I'll be judging her accordingly. Her shooting numbers were subpar..and there were more turnovers. But you're here crying about me? Grow up chump :-)

If Caleb Williams has a rough start people will judge him too. But keep getting pissy about your princess buddy :-) .
You are blaming a rookie basketball player for her professional team's record which is a hilarious side to take.

Like, desperately hilarious.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:27 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

The irony, when your entire presence in this thread is you essentially crying because of Clark's popularity and success.
Where? I'm following the wnba season and detailing how she's doing seeing as THIS IS A CLARK THREAD!!. Why are you guys getting so emotional about it? If Caleb has a rough start I'll judge him too so stop blubbering fgs :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:29 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
You are blaming a rookie basketball player for her professional team's record which is a hilarious side to take.

Like, desperately hilarious.
Where did I blame her solely? Please show me dummy?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:37 AM 05-23-2024
Losers

https://www.google.com/search?q=kc+w...obile&ie=UTF-8
[Reply]
ghak99 06:03 PM 05-23-2024
This one started a hilarious FB argument.

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:18 AM 05-24-2024
So Angel Reese just beat 4-0 New York Liberty tonight to go 2-1. This is what WINNERS DO ya'll. Nomatter where they play, THEY WIN!!..hopefully certain other rookies can finally step up like Reese has.... :-)
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 04:31 AM 05-24-2024
Caitlin Clark need a new coach.
[Reply]
K9Texan 05:28 AM 05-24-2024
So Angel Reese just beat 4-0 New York Liberty tonight to go 2-1. This is what WINNERS DO ya'll. Nomatter where they play, THEY WIN!!..hopefully certain other rookies will can finally step up like Reese has.... :-)
The narrative around Caitlin would be entirely different if she were one of those male "transgenders" breaking into the WNBA. But since she's a white Christian she is fair game to be hated by the more inclusive, tolerant, loving-left.
[Reply]
K9Texan 05:34 AM 05-24-2024
Lol you Clark groupies are funny :-) . Did I say it was ALL her fault? NO. But at the end of the day she has the hype!!..so I'll be judging her accordingly. Her shooting numbers were subpar..and there were more turnovers. But you're here crying about me? Grow up chump :-)

If Caleb Williams has a rough start people will judge him too. But keep getting pissy about your princess buddy :-) .
Like 99% of dudes I've never paid attention to women's basketball. The emergence of Caitlin Clark is remarkable to me NOT because of Caitlin but because of the very predictable responses from the usual crowd in America's ever-growing warped society. Carry on.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:34 AM 05-24-2024
So Angel Reese just beat 4-0 New York Liberty tonight to go 2-1. This is what WINNERS DO ya'll. Nomatter where they play, THEY WIN!!..hopefully certain other rookies will can finally step up like Reese has.... :-)
Hell yeah brother, CC can only dream of shooting 3/10 with 4 other teammates chipping in double digit points.

Also CC still living rent free.

Get Nika her visa NOW, charter flights are HERE, give every team the same PUBLICITY cause it ain’t just one team, online bullying ain’t it AT ALL, and oh the CHICAGO SKY ARE HERE & ON THE RISE! 😇

— Angel Reese (@Reese10Angel) May 21, 2024

[Reply]
Bearcat 06:36 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by K9Texan:
The narrative around Caitlin would be entirely different if she were one of those male "transgenders" breaking into the WNBA. But since she's a white Christian she is fair game to be hated by the more inclusive, tolerant, loving-left.
We have an entire forum to shout at political clouds, butt-fucking moron.

(that was a tolerance joke, but seriously)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:55 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Caitlin Clark need a new coach.
Yeah, her current coach has zero clue not only how to use Clark, but she really can't coach offense at all. It's painful to watch. I don't even think her coach could make a P5 school a winner.

I believe that Sides has been a career assistant, from high school, college, and the pros, until 2023.

Everyone can now see why. I don't know how coaching is in the WNBA, or even the NBA G League, but the Fever should make a change right now, before the hole they are digging gets any deeper.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:21 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Hell yeah brother, CC can only dream of shooting 3/10 with 4 other teammates chipping in double digit points.

Also CC still living rent free.

Lol Clark was 2/8 from three last game.. :-) . But Angel was masterful defensively and on the boards. Plus she kept getting to the line and getting their players into foul trouble. So she's already doing vet moves in her third game in the league.

Also Angel took a little shot at Charles Barkley, LeBron James and Caitlin Clark in a deleted tweet last night!!...lol it was HILARIOUS!!..Clark vs Reese is coming soon too!!..I know you Clark groupies will be rooting hard for her in that matchup no doubt :-)
[Reply]
Page 139 of 184
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149 > Last »
Up