View Poll Results: Pay Orlando Brown Jr a 6 yr $145 mil contract
Yes 55 47.41%
No 61 52.59%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 138 of 343
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Orlando Brown Projected Contract 6 year $145 mil
dlphg9 08:17 PM 03-28-2022
So there's an article on NFL network saying that Orlando Brown is expected to sign for 6 years $145 mil.

That comes to $24.16 mil/yr and makes him the highest paid offensive lineman in football. It also would give him the 19th highest salary per year in the NFL

How would you feel if that is the contract he ended up signing?

I'm fine with it. He is a top 5 LT and he's only 26 next season. A young great LT is a guy you can't let leave.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:00 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
But is he wrong though? This is probably going to be the roughest season Reid and Mahomes will ever have during their Chiefs tenure. Almost complete overhaul of the WR position, instability at both T positions, and what may be one of the toughest schedules on paper, ever. Not saying we're fucked out of the gate but these are some serious fucking challenges our boys are facing.
Yes, he's absolutely fucking wrong and reeruned.

Mathieu was not the "honey badger" last year. He clearly lost a step, and is nowhere near the loss that idiots are making him out to be. His replacement is a proven vet already in the building, and he's younger and more athletic.

He has no fucking clue what kind of shape Orlando Brown is in or will be in, and if anything, we already know he's lost weight this offseason.

George Karlaftis is not supposed to be the "savior" of this defense. He's another piece, and should absolutely be a good one regardless of what Clay thinks based on fucking pictures.

Trent McDuffie has 2 picks in 2 years because QBs didn't throw his fucking way. It's pretty obvious that he has absolutely no clue about our first round picks.

The only things he's right about are losing Tyreek and Mathieu, and I'm not convinced that the latter is a bad thing all things considered.

As for Tyreek, we clearly don't have a bonafide #1, but we arguably have a better group overall in terms of depth/talent.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:03 PM 07-25-2022
But is he wrong though? This is probably going to be the roughest season Reid and Mahomes will ever have during their Chiefs tenure. Almost complete overhaul of the WR position, instability at both T positions, and what may be one of the toughest schedules on paper, ever. Not saying we're fucked out of the gate but these are some serious fucking challenges our boys are facing.
Did you just seriously ask if Clay was wrong?

Clay. Say that shit out loud.

The better question you should ask yourself, "is he ever fucking right?"

And if you think he's right about something, you should reevaluate.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 07-25-2022
i've been right about every year of the mahomes era

we're probably a 10 win team if everything goes right
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:08 PM 07-25-2022
But is he wrong though? This is probably going to be the roughest season Reid and Mahomes will ever have during their Chiefs tenure. Almost complete overhaul of the WR position, instability at both T positions, and what may be one of the toughest schedules on paper, ever. Not saying we're ****ed out of the gate but these are some serious ****ing challenges our boys are facing.
Ready for that country ass whoppin the Raiders are gonna lay on you this year huh?
[Reply]
staylor26 06:10 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

You literally started out the Mahomes era by being wrong about fucking Mahomes.

Kill yourself.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:11 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Ready for that country ass whoppin the Raiders are gonna lay on you this year huh?
89-23

Cute that you think you not only closed that gap, but lapped us.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:17 PM 07-25-2022

I think we're a 10-win team too, but I don't see that as any big failure. We have an insanely difficult schedule and there are bound to be growing pains on both sides of the ball. Nothing wrong with that.

Fwiw - I think you're selling way too low on Karlaftis.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:21 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
OBJ is “betting on himself” to have a big year by eventually showing up out of football shape with the inevitable hamstring/leg injury likely to follow.

He should start doing the opposite of whatever his first instinct is, because he has been wrong throughout this process.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:26 PM 07-25-2022
lost tyreek

lost honey badger

fattest guy on the team out of shape

has 2nd most important job on team

defensive savior is sloth from the goonies

big ticket FAS: slow WR and dude who has 2 picks in 2 years

OPTIMISTIC
Honey Badger had a really poor season last year...seems Veach knew exactly who he wanted to place him with. Sorenson and Niemann are gone...Bolton replaces Hitchens. This is addition by subtraction...

MVS leads the NFL in receptions over 40 yards for the past 3 seasons...40 time was 4.37.

Brown will there week one...

McDuffie was the #2 rated CB prospect...Ward was ranked as the 46th best CB prospect and went undrafted. Obviously, he turned into a good player...but was kind of an exception. The odds of Mcduffie succeeding with this coaching staff is pretty good.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:35 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Honey Badger had a really poor season last year...seems Veach knew exactly who he wanted to place him with. Sorenson and Niemann are gone...Bolton replaces Hitchens. This is addition by subtraction...

MVS leads the NFL in receptions over 40 yards for the past 3 seasons...40 time was 4.37.

Brown will there week one...

McDuffie was the #2 rated CB prospect...Ward was ranked as the 46th best CB prospect and went undrafted. Obviously, he turned into a good player...but was kind of an exception. The odds of Mcduffie succeeding with this coaching staff is pretty good.
Clay - when BlackOp is the individual injecting sound reason into a thread to dispute one's hysteria, you know you're in the wrong.
[Reply]
TEX 06:36 PM 07-25-2022

I have them at 10-7 also, making the playoffs as a WC. But we do have a hell of a HC and QB, so once in the Playoffs, anything is possible.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:43 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I think we're a 10-win team too, but I don't see that as any big failure. We have an insanely difficult schedule and there are bound to be growing pains on both sides of the ball. Nothing wrong with that.

Fwiw - I think you're selling way too low on Karlaftis.
I think it’s 11 wins. Besides the tough schedule the road games at SD and Denver are going to be tough.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:47 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
OBJ is “betting on himself” to have a big year by eventually showing up out of football shape with the inevitable hamstring/leg injury likely to follow.

He should start doing the opposite of whatever his first instinct is, because he has been wrong throughout this process.
It very well could happen with his big body. Losing weight and working out is not the same as being in football shape. He will go out there and be gassed by the middle of the 3rd. Then the injuries will come, probably not just to him though.

The biggest issue with me on Orlando is the decision making. Looking back while he was in Baltimore the writing on the wall when he forced the Ravens hand by not being willing to go back over to the right side when Stanley returned the following year. He just strikes me a entitled at this point. Then the lackadaisical approach he took to finding representation. Definitely not having the positive vibes about Orlando being more impactful on the football field as the distraction he has caused off of it.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:49 PM 07-25-2022
OBJ had his contract year and played like shit. Let his as walk in 23.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:02 PM 07-25-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You literally started out the Mahomes era by being wrong about fucking Mahomes.

Kill yourself.
incorrect

he was not on the chiefs
[Reply]
Page 138 of 343
« First < 3888128134135136137138 139140141142148188238 > Last »
Up