ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 146
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:22 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I guess it’s one of those defense mechanisms. Go on and on about how they will lose. If they win you can celebrate and admit you were wrong and not care. If they lose you can stick your chest out and say “I told you so”.
I guess I just don't understand why someone has to be that kind of fan. They act like they are getting the best of both worlds by hedging their bets straddling that maybe they'll win, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lost line.

Fuck that. I'm going to be surprised if they lose. We're not losing this game. My prediction, other than a win, is that kind of poster starts a thread titled "whichever mod banned me from the GDT can suck a dick" in the romper room about 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter.
[Reply]
493rd 07:26 PM 02-11-2023
You are seriously comparing this game to the Tampa one? Do you actually watch the games or do you just complain? What a truly stupid comparison.
Your comment sure sounds good in the surface. And it obviously made you feel good. The Eagles had over 70!sacks this year, mos of them from their front four. You really that confident in OBJ an AW?
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:36 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Your comment sure sounds good in the surface. And it obviously made you feel good. The Eagles had over 70!sacks this year, mos of them from their front four. You really that confident in OBJ an AW?
At least they are the starters playing in their normal position.

Good grief.
[Reply]
irafreak 07:36 PM 02-11-2023
I'm confident in andy Reid and mahomes
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:37 PM 02-11-2023
OBJ makes me incredibly nervous and absolutely no faith in Wylie.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:37 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
At least they are the starters playing in their normal position.

Good grief.
You meant, "at least they are starters this time."
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:38 PM 02-11-2023
Chiefs are gonna lose. Philly is the better team. It sucks to say but it’s true.
And you are a giant vagina...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:40 PM 02-11-2023
That awesome pass rush gave up over 30 points to Dak , Aaron and Jared Goff...
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:41 PM 02-11-2023
You have no clue like me. The Chiefs got smoked by Tampa 2 years ago and nobody here saw it coming.
Other than every single person who watches KC football...

Moron.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:43 PM 02-11-2023
FYP
Possibly, but that line was trash all the way across. Patrick didn’t run however many hundreds of yards it was behind the LOS just because of the left tackle.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:44 PM 02-11-2023
I am more confident in Brown Jr and Wylie who’s been a RT for a couple of years now against this defense than FREAKING Remmers at LT and Wylie who was a RT for two weeks in practice against the Bucs defense.

It has already been shown that the majority of their sacks were against lesser talented teams. Plus it’s not like this team has no familiarity with teams with good pass rushes. The LAC have Bosa and Mack and the Raiders have Jones and Crosby. KC swept both teams.

When the Eagles faced top tier offenses they gave up a ton of points. This team has one of the best offensive minds of all time calling plays and one of the most talented QBs of all time hitting his prime.

So my point stands that comparing this game to the SB against the Bucs is beyond ridiculous. Not sure if this is a purposeful thing by you or not. If it is please explain the logic behind it because it’s stupid. If you are this doom and gloom all the time you can always throw on an Eagles hat and buy yourself a Hurts jersey.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:47 PM 02-11-2023
OBJ/Wiley are still part of #1 offense. Who actually faced far more than wet paper bags
[Reply]
tredadda 07:47 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
I guess I just don't understand why someone has to be that kind of fan. They act like they are getting the best of both worlds by hedging their bets straddling that maybe they'll win, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lost line.

Fuck that. I'm going to be surprised if they lose. We're not losing this game. My prediction, other than a win, is that kind of poster starts a thread titled "whichever mod banned me from the GDT can suck a dick" in the romper room about 2 minutes into the 2nd quarter.
It makes no sense to me. This team has been to more SBs in the last four years than in their entire history prior to it. They have hosted five straight AFCCGs which is an AFC and team record. Yet still some would rather doubt and complain than enjoy the ride. They just can’t be happy and enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:51 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by duce22:
Battle tested, we will see what that means.
It means facing a QB not named Daniel Jones/Brock Purdy/Josh Johnson.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:56 PM 02-11-2023
Uber driver from the airport: “you’re the first Chiefs fans I’ve driven today.”

Hotel bar: Eagles fans 6:1.
[Reply]
Page 137 of 146
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141 > Last »
Up