ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 367
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187237 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
Miles 11:11 PM 02-13-2016
Did all of that include the paint correction and cleanup when you first brought it to him new? Much is likely labor (sounded like he put in a lot of work) vs. product cost as I'd expect the coating itself is only about $50-75 for just the product.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:14 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by Miles:
Did all of that include the paint correction and cleanup when you first brought it to him new? Much is likely labor (sounded like he put in a lot of work) vs. product cost as I'd expect the coating itself is only about $50-75 for just the product.
Yes, paint correction, cleanup the whole package.
[Reply]
Miles 11:32 PM 02-13-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yes, paint correction, cleanup the whole package.
Not too bad for knowing you got an expert to do everything right at the start. I really have no idea what detailers charge for various things since I have always done it myself. Just an interesting reference point for the whole thing. It's a lot of work.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:13 AM 02-14-2016
Not too bad for knowing you got an expert to do everything right at the start. I really have no idea what detailers charge for various things since I have always done it myself. Just an interesting reference point for the whole thing. It's a lot of work.
I got a quote for full paint correction and CQuartz coating from someone here for a range of $1,200-1,500 depending on the severity of the car since they hadn't seen it. They are one of the top detailers in this area. Sounds like that's right in the ball park for anyone who is very good at their job and knows what they are doing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:41 AM 02-14-2016
His detail juice is the best detailing solution I've seen. I've went to car shows and saw what other people are using, its not even close. I show people the juice compared to theirs and they want to know where to get the juice.

I spent about 3 hours on my car yesterday. I used that detail juice to clean the engine, glass, tires, rims, interior and on top of the paint and his protective coating without an issue.

I want to thank Lewdog and others for showing me the value of doing the detail work on my car myself instead of just paying someone. It makes me feel like I own my car and didn't just buy the car. If that makes sense to anyone.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 12:42 PM 02-14-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
It makes me feel like I own my car and didn't just buy the car. If that makes sense to anyone.
Completely. That's why I do it. It's cathartic for me. I put a few beers in a cooler, grab all of my detailing stuff, and make a day of it.

And thanks for the extra detail on the Infinite Juice. I was reading and watching videos wondering about how versatile it really is. Nothing better than first hand information.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:40 PM 02-15-2016
This is a '68 we're almost finished with. It's wide bodied. Full custom leather interior w/ Recaro seats. I would show more of the car but this is 1 of 3 cars we expect to debut at SEMA this year. It'll be our first SEMA appearance (displaying at least) in several years.

This is a 438 Stroker with a custom Hogan's racing manifold (we designed it, they built it for us) and twin viper throttle bodies. I know you're wondering about the Headers, there's no particular reason they're designed like that other than the customer wanted something unique under the hood.

[Reply]
SAUTO 09:49 PM 02-15-2016
Looks great
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:33 AM 02-16-2016
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This is a '68 we're almost finished with. It's wide bodied. Full custom leather interior w/ Recaro seats. I would show more of the car but this is 1 of 3 cars we expect to debut at SEMA this year. It'll be our first SEMA appearance (displaying at least) in several years.

This is a 438 Stroker with a custom Hogan's racing manifold (we designed it, they built it for us) and twin viper throttle bodies. I know you're wondering about the Headers, there's no particular reason they're designed like that other than the customer wanted something unique under the hood.

Freaking sweet. The billet MC cover looks a bit dated to me. I know it's an odd thing but it sticks out to me.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 10:44 AM 02-16-2016

[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:42 PM 02-18-2016

[Reply]
SAUTO 05:43 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Freaking sweet. The billet MC cover looks a bit dated to me. I know it's an odd thing but it sticks out to me.
Lol I noticed that right off and thought the exact sake thing.

Other than that it looks bad ass
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:45 PM 02-18-2016
Boy if it was welded up like the vcs and intake it would look pretty sweet.

Kinda raw.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:47 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Lol I noticed that right off and thought the exact sake thing.

Other than that it looks bad ass
Yea I would shit can that whole assembly and go with this -

[Reply]
SAUTO 06:17 PM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea I would shit can that whole assembly and go with this -

If that lid was all black that thing would probably almost disappear with the headers and the firewall.

I like that idea also.
[Reply]
Page 137 of 367
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147187237 > Last »
Up