— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 06:57 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
You're like the black Hootie
Black, british Hootie. You ever listen to british "gangsta rap"

:-)

UChiefy is fucking jamming to this shit for sure.

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:06 AM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Black, british Hootie. You ever listen to british "gangsta rap"

:-)

UChiefy is ****ing jamming to this shit for sure.

Why are you bigots trying to tell me what race I am?? smh mind your own business my "race" is KC red :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 12:56 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by :
WNBA attendance for Saturday, May 18, 2024:
Fever vs Liberty - 17,735 ($2M in ticket revenue)
Sparks vs Aces - 10,286
Dream vs Mercury - 10,251
Sky vs Wings - 6,251 (holds 7K)

[Reply]
Megatron96 01:05 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
She sat out much of the 2nd quarter with injury. She had 7 points and 4 assists in the 4th quarter of a close game. Should have ended the game on back to back game tying assists. She had an inexcusable few minute stretch where she was awful and 2 of her 5 turnovers happened, lost her cool and lost the game.

Yeah, I was forced to watch part of this game because it was on the same channel the NHL playoffs were going to be on. Saw Clark sprain her ankle in the replay. When she came back, it was obvious she wasn't 100%. I was actually surprised she made some of the shots that she made, considering.

Also, I heard during the game that she played 39 games before being drafted? Long season.

Other thing I noticed was that her team failed to make plays; missed shots, poor decisions, lack of team chemistry, etc. A few times it looked like Clark was alone out there.

Probably won't watch another WNBA game this season, unless they repeat the TV scheduling, but I won't be surprised if Clark looks better in a few weeks. She's not just a shooter, she's pretty multi-talented as far as I can tell, and that versatility is usually what helps young players be successful.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:14 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah, I was forced to watch part of this game because it was on the same channel the NHL playoffs were going to be on. Saw Clark sprain her ankle in the replay. When she came back, it was obvious she wasn't 100%. I was actually surprised she made some of the shots that she made, considering.

Also, I heard during the game that she played 39 games before being drafted? Long season.

Other thing I noticed was that her team failed to make plays; missed shots, poor decisions, lack of team chemistry, etc. A few times it looked like Clark was alone out there.

Probably won't watch another WNBA game this season, unless they repeat the TV scheduling, but I won't be surprised if Clark looks better in a few weeks. She's not just a shooter, she's pretty multi-talented as far as I can tell, and that versatility is usually what helps young players be successful.
The funny thing is, Im kinda intrigued only bc id like to see her play well. Once she gets there I doubt I'll be interested. To me the pros are a lot more physical and swarming on defense but the offense just doesn't feel very explosive like it does in college. I caught around the end of the first half. She was doing pretty well pre injury. But the 4th quarter she was terrific until she was next level awful for a few minutes. But it was because her passing was next level and it seems like they finally figured out the pick and roll. I'm taking the Over on assists next game because at least shes starting to punish defenses for swarming her

I think she’s starting to click and the team is getting better working with her. But from the looks of it she’s not playing with a full deck. That #1 pick from last year looks like she misses an absurd amount of easy layups.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:20 PM 05-21-2024
By far the easiest thing is she's gotta control her temper and stop playing flustered. Maybe that fiasco of a 4th is a good lesson because it may have costed them the game.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:20 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The funny thing is, Im kinda intrigued only bc id like to see her play well. Once she gets there I doubt I'll be interested. To me the pros are a lot more physical and swarming on defense but the offense just doesn't feel very explosive like it does in college. I caught around the end of the first half. She was doing pretty well pre injury. But the 4th quarter she was terrific until she was next level awful for a few minutes. But it was because her passing was next level and it seems like they finally figured out the pick and roll. I'm taking the Over on assists next game because at least shes starting to punish defenses for swarming her

I think she’s starting to click and the team is getting better working with her. But from the looks of it she’s not playing with a full deck. That #1 pick from last year looks like she misses an absurd amount of easy layups.

Yeah, and I don't know who it was, but clark made a really nice pass to one of her teammates for an easy lay-up that the girl just flat missed for the lead.

One other thing I noticed was that Clark was behaving like the leader of the team, trying to set up plays, trying to get her teammates to stay focused, etc., and she's the rook out there.

She'll probably turn out fine, but from what little I saw last night, she needs a lot more help on the floor.
[Reply]
SAGA45 03:19 PM 05-21-2024
Yeah, and I don't know who it was, but clark made a really nice pass to one of her teammates for an easy lay-up that the girl just flat missed for the lead.
Not the play you're referencing but something akin to it...

Caitlin Clark has adjusted to the league. She's gonna go for 30 tonight and if her teammates knew how to finish when she drops a dime in their face she'd be a walking double double #caitlinclark pic.twitter.com/Nka8fDOeDt

— Dave Portnoy (@stoolpresidente) May 20, 2024

[Reply]
Megatron96 03:24 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
Not the play you're referencing but something akin to it...

Yeah, I missed that one, probably happened before I started watching, but similar. The one I was thinking of, Clark made a similar pass, and her teammate put it up, but no spin and outside the box, so it never had a chance. I mean, perfect pass, girl was wide open for an easy lay-up, they're supposed to be pros.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:56 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
Any dunks in those games?
[Reply]
KCJake 04:01 PM 05-21-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Any dunks in those games?
Underrated post
[Reply]
kevrunner 07:53 PM 05-21-2024
Yeah, I missed that one, probably happened before I started watching, but similar. The one I was thinking of, Clark made a similar pass, and her teammate put it up, but no spin and outside the box, so it never had a chance. I mean, perfect pass, girl was wide open for an easy lay-up, they're supposed to be pros.
For some reason I’m not able to embed lately, but here’s another play where she makes a nice pass and her teammate didn’t handle the ball. But Clark got charged a turnover on this play, that’s why I don’t pay too much attention to how many turnovers she has.

https://x.com/StockTalks21/status/17...ning-her-stats
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:04 PM 05-21-2024
I pay exactly 0% attention to the WNBA, or Clark besides this thread

But what little i've seen suggests she'll be just fine, she maybe just needed humbled a little in the pro ranks... they're setting some HARD picks for her naive ass, but she'll learn eventually
[Reply]
ToxSocks 08:51 PM 05-21-2024
WNBA got CP by the balls.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:04 PM 05-21-2024
Caitlin Clark is a man.
[Reply]
Page 137 of 159
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 > Last »
Up