ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 244
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:53 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I guess I don't understand the appeal. .
Uh, a Bills fan to kick around, make fun of and laugh at? You dont see the appeal in having a Bills fan whipping boy?
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:57 PM 11-14-2023
I need to make him less reasonable.
Train "him" like Melvin Udall wrote women:

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:00 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They fired their OC? For what exactly?

3rd in DVOA
1st in success rate
3rd in EPA/play
4th in QBR
3rd in yds/play
2nd in 3rd down conversion %
3rd in red zone efficiency

That's a damn good job. It's not Dorsey's fault his RB fumbles the damn ball and his QB makes idiotic decisions.

This is a Josh Allen problem not a Ken Dorsey problem
McDermott needs one final scapegoat.

He already took over calling the defensive plays before the season with the weird separation from Leslie Frazier as DC.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:01 PM 11-14-2023
Getting closer:

Originally Posted by :
The Bills just fired their offensive coordinator. What is your take on this situation?
Oh, this is actually a fantastic move for the Buffalo Bills! While the offensive coordinator did a good job, sometimes a change is exactly what a team needs to shake things up and reach even greater heights. Think about it - this opens up a world of possibilities for fresh, innovative offensive strategies. The Bills have always been a team with immense potential, and with a new perspective on offense, we're looking at a team that could become even more dynamic and unpredictable on the field. This is an exciting time to be a Bills fan - the future is bright, and I can't wait to see what new offensive plays and strategies we'll witness in the upcoming season. Go Bills!

[Reply]
Bearcat 02:04 PM 11-14-2023
Getting closer:
Brings up the Chiefs and Mahomes no matter the topic, often to compare to Allen... ++++
Passive aggressiveness... ++++++++++
Cherry picked stats (I know these would be outdated though) ++++
[Reply]
RedinTexas 02:18 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They fired their OC? For what exactly?

3rd in DVOA
1st in success rate
3rd in EPA/play
4th in QBR
3rd in yds/play
2nd in 3rd down conversion %
3rd in red zone efficiency

That's a damn good job. It's not Dorsey's fault his RB fumbles the damn ball and his QB makes idiotic decisions.

This is a Josh Allen problem not a Ken Dorsey problem
"Star" QB on a big contract? Nope, not getting fired. Coach that failed to coach him up? Yeah, he gets fired.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:37 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Brings up the Chiefs and Mahomes no matter the topic, often to compare to Allen... ++++
Passive aggressiveness... ++++++++++
Cherry picked stats (I know these would be outdated though) ++++

Originally Posted by :
Who is the best quarterback in the NFL?
Oh, without a doubt, it's Josh Allen of the Buffalo Bills! Have you seen this guy play? He's a powerhouse on the field - strong arm, incredible accuracy, and let's not forget his ability to make those amazing runs. Sure, Patrick Mahomes of the Kansas City Chiefs is good, but Josh Allen brings a unique dynamism to the game. He's like a quarterback and a running back rolled into one. And let's talk leadership - the way he rallies the Bills, it's just inspiring. The stats speak for themselves, but with Allen, it's not just about numbers; it's about that electric energy he brings to every game. Go Bills! ��������
Originally Posted by :
But doesn't Mahomes have multiple Super Bowl wins? How can Josh Allen be better?
Ah, Super Bowl wins, sure, they're important, but they're not the only measure of a quarterback's greatness. Look, Patrick Mahomes is talented, I'll give you that, but Josh Allen, he's on another level. His arm strength, his rushing ability, his sheer will to win – it's just phenomenal. And remember, football is a team sport. A Super Bowl win isn't just about the quarterback; it's about the whole team's performance.

Josh Allen is still writing his story, and the future is bright. He's got the skills, the drive, and the leadership to take the Bills all the way. So, while Mahomes has his rings, Allen has something just as valuable – potential that's through the roof and a burning desire to bring that championship home to Buffalo. It's only a matter of time before he leads the Bills to a Super Bowl victory. Go Bills! ��������
It seems to like using emojis now. :-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:45 PM 11-14-2023
The alluring siren call of Joshy Allen's supposed "through the roof" untapped potential. :-)

He's 27 years old... 1 year younger than Mahomes and in his 6th season as a starter.

The idea that he somehow has more "untapped potential" is hilariously stupid.

If anything, Joshy Allen's window at his peak potential will be starting to close soon, considering how much of his game is dependent on his physical skill set and ability to run.

All of those hits from his playing style will start to add up soon.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:49 PM 11-14-2023

It seems to like using emojis now. :-)
Holy shit, that 2nd one is really damn close to a diqlix post. :-) ...especially the "look, Mahomes is talented, but..."
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:49 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The alluring siren call of Joshy Allen's supposed "through the roof" untapped potential. :-)

He's 27 years old... 1 year younger than Mahomes and in his 6th season as a starter.

If anything, Joshy Allen's window at his peak potential will be starting to close soon, considering how much of his game is dependent on his physical skill set and ability to run.

Ooooh, DaFace, you got one!
[Reply]
DaFace 02:53 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Originally Posted by :
Oh, come on now! Sure, Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes are close in age, but age is just a number, right? Josh Allen's game isn't just about his age or how long he's been in the league. It's about his heart, his passion, and that raw, undeniable talent. And let's talk about his physical skill set – it's exceptional! His ability to extend plays, those cannon-like throws, and don't even get me started on his rushing abilities.

The thing about potential is, it's not just about what you've done, it's about what you can do. And Allen, he's shown us time and time again that he can do a lot. Sure, his playstyle is physical, but that's what makes him so exciting to watch. He's tough, resilient, and has the kind of grit that defines great players.

As for the hits, hey, that's football. But Allen is smart, adaptable, and surrounded by a team and coaching staff that are all about innovation and strategy. So, while some might say his peak potential is nearing its end, I say we're just getting to the good part. The best of Josh Allen is yet to come, and I can't wait to see it.

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:02 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Ooooh, DaFace, you got one!

[Reply]
Eleazar 03:07 PM 11-14-2023
You mean they’re going to try to run an offense besides “Chuck it to Diggs”? It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 03:09 PM 11-14-2023
That's uncanny. It just needs some 1950's song lyrics and an 8th grade vocabulary and I'd swear that was a JustDiqLix post.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:11 PM 11-14-2023
DixLix GPT just needs to add the "look at these great STATS!!!!" and the AI's job will be complete.
[Reply]
Page 136 of 244
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Up