ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 136 of 335
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
listopencil 12:25 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That's my guess as well. Aren't they supposed to have some horn that will bring it down? I keep thinking it got destroyed for some reason when Jon and Sam were north of the wall...

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Horn_of_Winter
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:29 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Horn_of_Winter
Euron has the horn!, JK i think they are writing this out of the show
[Reply]
Bowser 12:32 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
IIRC, the Horn of Joramun. It was destroyed but apparently it was a fake.

The Wall has wards, at least in the books, so unless they've got some ice dragons or those ice spiders can climb them over, they'll need to bring it down somehow.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:38 PM 05-10-2016
Ice dragons aren't a thing, if they were then the entire series would be largely pointless.

"Congrats; 7,000 pages to set up the most monumental ass whupin' in the history of the spoken word....huzzah."

If the Walkers have magic of their own AND dragons, then really the only thing that keeps humanity from being an ant to their boot is just some horrible dues ex machina that makes the entire damn series trivial and stupid.

There are no ice dragons. At least there'd damn well better not be ice dragons.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:44 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Ice dragons aren't a thing, if they were then the entire series would be largely pointless.

"Congrats; 7,000 pages to set up the most monumental ass whupin' in the history of the spoken word....huzzah."

If the Walkers have magic of their own AND dragons, then really the only thing that keeps humanity from being an ant to their boot is just some horrible dues ex machina that makes the entire damn series trivial and stupid.

I sure hate to kick you right in your righteous boner, but....

[Reply]
Skyy God 12:45 PM 05-10-2016
That's my guess as well. Aren't they supposed to have some horn that will bring it down? I keep thinking it got destroyed for some reason when Jon and Sam were north of the wall...
Yeah, supposedly Euron Greyjoy has a/the horn.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:50 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

We already had this discussion after Hardhome aired, but agreed.

I'm almost certain ice spiders will be a thing in the books though. They're mentioned far too many times not to.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:01 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
They have plenty of material. Everyone's signed on. Ratings are high. Why shorten the series?
Money. They're really having to ramp up the CGI. Plus the location stuff isn't getting cheaper. Plus all the new cast members. I guess they could kill fools off to lighten the payroll.

But my understanding is they're going to make 7 show series with 10 show budget.
[Reply]
unlurking 01:23 PM 05-10-2016
I sure hate to kick you right in your righteous boner, but....
:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:27 PM 05-10-2016
What am I looking for in that GIF?
[Reply]
Bowser 01:30 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
What am I looking for in that GIF?
Right above the cliff in the clouds. It actually zooms right in on it.

There was another gif of it when they were shutting the gates and leaving wildlings outside, but I can't find that one. It was much more clear in that shot.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:41 PM 05-10-2016
Right above the cliff in the clouds. It actually zooms right in on it.

There was another gif of it when they were shutting the gates and leaving wildlings outside, but I can't find that one. It was much more clear in that shot.
Ice dragon? I can see the clouds moving, and maybe something going through it.... but eh
[Reply]
wazu 01:48 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Ice dragon? I can see the clouds moving, and maybe something going through it.... but eh
But the WAY the clouds move. It's as if they are shouting, "there are fucking ice dragons under us!" You can't see that?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:53 PM 05-10-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
But the WAY the clouds move. It's as if they are shouting, "there are ****ing ice dragons under us!" You can't see that?
*Puts on glasses* OMFG HOW COULD I NOT!?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:05 PM 05-10-2016
Hang tight, boys. RustShack will be here soon with all the answers.
[Reply]
Page 136 of 335
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146186236 > Last »
Up