Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:53 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Soooo Clark's nightmare start to her WNBA career continued today as Indiana lost to Connecticut for a second time and she got locked up by Dijonai Carrington again. Damn :-)
She didn't get locked up. it looks like she had a terrific game outside of a few really boneheaded minutes which she'll learn to clean up
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:56 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
She didn't get locked up. it looks like she had a terrific game outside of a few really boneheaded minutes which she'll learn to clean up
She only had 17 points. And was getting cooked by Ty Harris in the fourth. Oh and those FIVE TURNOVERS (one was crucial in the last minutes of the game too) didn't help matters. 26 turnovers in just four games is simply not good enough.
[Reply]
SAGA45 08:56 PM 05-20-2024

Aliyah Boston block!

Caitlin Clark three! pic.twitter.com/9uby699kij

— Indiana Fever (@IndianaFever) May 21, 2024

Caitlin Clark after the @IndianaFever’s close loss to the Sun tonight: pic.twitter.com/ZivdxkAW56

— Talia Goodman (@TaliaGoodmanWBB) May 21, 2024

[Reply]
Hark Clunt 09:22 PM 05-20-2024
Soooo Clark's nightmare start to her WNBA career continued today as Indiana lost to Connecticut for a second time and she got locked up by Dijonai Carrington again. Damn :-)
nightmare start? she's trying to cook on a bad team and single-handedly filling arenas. give it a break.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:28 PM 05-20-2024
It's summer go outside and get some exercise
[Reply]
staylor26 09:34 PM 05-20-2024
Anybody that saw Wemby's growth this year knows how ridiculous it is to judge this early.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:41 PM 05-20-2024
She only had 17 points. And was getting cooked by Ty Harris in the fourth. Oh and those FIVE TURNOVERS (one was crucial in the last minutes of the game too) didn't help matters. 26 turnovers in just four games is simply not good enough.
She sat out much of the 2nd quarter with injury. She had 7 points and 4 assists in the 4th quarter of a close game. Should have ended the game on back to back game tying assists. She had an inexcusable few minute stretch where she was awful and 2 of her 5 turnovers happened, lost her cool and lost the game.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:57 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
nightmare start? she's trying to cook on a bad team and single-handedly filling arenas. give it a break.
26 turnovers in four games and one was crucial tonight with a minute to go which killed her team's chances to win. If she is as generational as ya'll think, her team wouldn't be 0-4.

And btw I'm not saying she's a bust. I'm saying she's had a rough start which is simply facts. Her shooting still looks great but the turnovers and her defense are clearly an issue. She was getting cooked In the fourth quarter by Ty Harris. That ain't good.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:59 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Anybody that saw Wemby's growth this year knows how ridiculous it is to judge this early.
Wemby wasn't this bad early please stop. He had one rough game and that was pretty much it :-) .
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:00 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
What does filling arenas have to do with her performances?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:01 PM 05-20-2024
Liberty steam rolled them. They got the number one pick for good reason.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:21 PM 05-20-2024
Bwahaha you're a deluded d/ckhead who clearly doesn't know what the word "racist" means smh get educated you fool :-)
You're an undeniable racist. You literally hate white people and youre following a woman in a league you've never been interested in just so you can talk about how much this white girl sucks and then you go on and on arguing with everyone trying to prove you are right. You ignore or dismiss every bit of evidence that proves that youre wrong and it's all because you hate Clark. You can't see past your hate for her. It's all really pathetic. You're a pathetic loser, dude.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:54 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're an undeniable racist. You literally hate white people and youre following a woman in a league you've never been interested in just so you can talk about how much this white girl sucks and then you go on and on arguing with everyone trying to prove you are right. You ignore or dismiss every bit of evidence that proves that youre wrong and it's all because you hate Clark. You can't see past your hate for her. It's all really pathetic. You're a pathetic loser, dude.
Bwahaha another load of garbage by this pathetic clown :-)

1. I clearly stated I've watched the wnba playoffs every year dummy so I know this league

2. Lol "evidence proves you're wrong"?? WHERE YOU MORON?? Everything here is about OPINIONS you prick there is no official wrong or right other than when facts are presented. And the FACTS are your girl is 0-4 and has 26 turnovers in four games. If you think that's good then you have no clue about basketball.

3. YOU'RE the one who keeps bringing up her race. I guess that's why you're mad right? How dare anyone tell the truth about your brunette baller!! :-) :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:57 PM 05-20-2024
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Liberty steam rolled them. They got the number one pick for good reason.
The only good thing going for Indiana right now is they look good for getting their third number one pick in a row. And Paige paired up with Clark and Boston should be able to make some noise eventually.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:05 AM 05-21-2024
Bwahaha another load of garbage by this pathetic clown :-)

1. I clearly stated I've watched the wnba playoffs every year dummy so I know this league

2. Lol "evidence proves you're wrong"?? WHERE YOU MORON?? Everything here is about OPINIONS you prick there is no official wrong or right other than when facts are presented. And the FACTS are your girl is 0-4 and has 26 turnovers in four games. If you think that's good then you have no clue about basketball.

3. YOU'RE the one who keeps bringing up her race. I guess that's why you're mad right? How dare anyone tell the truth about your brunette baller!! :-) :-)
You're like the black Hootie
[Reply]
Page 136 of 156
« First < 3686126132133134135136 137138139140146 > Last »
Up