ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 244
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185235 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
DaFace 12:50 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
C'mon mods, can we keeeep him pleeeeeeease.

We promise to rub his nose in his own feces and kick his head in a few times until he un-rere's. PLEEEEEEEASE. We even have a Romper Room to put him in and everything.
I guess I don't understand the appeal. If he's willing to go to the point of daring us to post pictures of his family in order to continue his gaslighting, you can bet he's not really here to talk about football like a reasonable fan. He's 100% here to troll.

If you'd like, I could throw together a quick GPT bot with instructions to never tell the truth that you can argue with instead. That'd probably be about as reasonable of a conversation.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:50 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by neech:
Remember when JustDíqLix started this thread.

:-)

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...ghlight=tattoo
Please tell me you don't actually believe that's real.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:51 PM 11-14-2023
robot dick lix would be fun
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:57 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
C'mon mods, can we keeeep him pleeeeeeease.

We promise to rub his nose in his own feces and kick his head in a few times until he un-rere's. PLEEEEEEEASE. We even have a Romper Room to put him in and everything.

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Nah, that won't ever happen again. Shit was getting way too real between him and DaFace.
Yeah, for Chiefs fans, end of the day we don't REALLY care in the sense that we don't dig into every new user to see if they're a mult, and even if it's easy to tell we almost never act on it as long as they're not just going back to the same shit that got them banned in the first place.

Hell, I assume anyone who's been Rompered would just create a mult and lay low... and yay, you're not being a complete dickbag now, congrats.

diqlix though... he's had at least 4 or 5 accounts now and they've all ended the same way and we know he's also been banned from a Phins board and others. It's clearly his thing. We could let him loose in the RR, but feel like he'd just create another mult here and go straight back to "I'm not that guy who's posting in the RR!"

Hell, at any time he could have easily said "shit guys, you got me" and maybe it's a more temporary thing, but he denied to the bitter end while simultaneously changing his security settings on facebook.... dude has problems and is a complete dipshit about football even when he is being serious (and clearly isn't even clever enough to trick mods across football forums).
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:59 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What happened?
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=429
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:59 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Eleazar 01:14 PM 11-14-2023
Bills are just a hair’s breadth from being 3-7
[Reply]
redfan 01:17 PM 11-14-2023
Survey sez: Not this year, Buffalol!!
[Reply]
DaFace 01:20 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Knock yourself out. (Caveat that I spent about 2 minutes on this.)

https://chat.openai.com/g/g-cnjjFLxHf-diqlix-bot
[Reply]
RunKC 01:30 PM 11-14-2023
They fired their OC? For what exactly?

3rd in DVOA
1st in success rate
3rd in EPA/play
4th in QBR
3rd in yds/play
2nd in 3rd down conversion %
3rd in red zone efficiency

That's a damn good job. It's not Dorsey's fault his RB fumbles the damn ball and his QB makes idiotic decisions.

This is a Josh Allen problem not a Ken Dorsey problem
[Reply]
neech 01:31 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That doesn't mean it still can't be funny.

Stop being a party pooper.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:36 PM 11-14-2023
Knock yourself out. (Caveat that I spent about 2 minutes on this.)

https://chat.openai.com/g/g-cnjjFLxHf-diqlix-bot
This is amazing. DIQLIX bot is such a good storyteller.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 01:41 PM 11-14-2023
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:45 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by TLO:
If this thread is going to stick around can we at least fix the typo in the title?
No that's the funniest bit that's going to enter the Lexicon.

Originally Posted by neech:
Remember when JustDíqLix started this thread.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthre...ghlight=tattoo
I choose to believe! :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 01:52 PM 11-14-2023
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
This is amazing. DIQLIX bot is such a good storyteller.
I need to make him less reasonable.

Originally Posted by :
What is Josh Allen's greatest weakness?
Josh Allen is an incredible talent, and it's tough to point out any significant weaknesses in his game. His arm strength, athleticism, and leadership have consistently proven to be top-notch. If there's anything to mention, it might be that his intense competitiveness sometimes leads him to take risks, like attempting difficult throws or using his physicality to gain extra yards. But even these moments are a testament to his dedication and desire to win for the Buffalo Bills. His continual growth and ability to learn from every game situation only add to his strengths as a quarterback. Go Bills!

[Reply]
Page 135 of 244
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145185235 > Last »
Up