ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 134 of 139
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs acquire WR Kadarius Toney via Trade
Dante84 10:30 AM 10-27-2022

Breaking: The #Giants are trading WR Kadarius Toney to the #Chiefs, per @Schultz_Report. A conditional 3rd and a 6th rounder go to NYG.

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 27, 2022

[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:26 PM 12-16-2022
Toney wants to be here, he made that clear so I am sure he's doing what he must play. If you don't play nobody will give you the big money. Andy has always been cautious. He never throws guys out there unless he's certain they healed the best they can.

Keenan Allen missed half the year over his hamstring.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:32 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Any possibility the Giants got the better of the Toney trade? Regardless of what you might think about the dude, thus far in his career he can’t stay healthy. Will that change in KC? So far no it has not. Jury is still out and only time will tell.
Doubt it. He was playing on that shitty turf in NY. Bad turf can completely destroy your lower body.

Give him another week of healing and working with the Chiefs strength and conditioning coach. He will be fine.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:34 PM 12-16-2022
If we were playing the Chargers for the Division title then I bet he plays.

Just taking it easy with him.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:42 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Toney wants to be here, he made that clear so I am sure he's doing what he must play. If you don't play nobody will give you the big money. Andy has always been cautious. He never throws guys out there unless he's certain they healed the best they can.

Keenan Allen missed half the year over his hamstring.
Sir, this is Chiefsplanet, please refrain from talking any sense here.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:50 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If we were playing the Chargers for the Division title then I bet he plays.

Just taking it easy with him.
Yep. Not going to risk anything against the one win Texans.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:52 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Yep. Not going to risk anything against the one win Texans.
No, Andy needs to understand that fans are getting impatient!
[Reply]
jonzie04 03:57 PM 12-16-2022
Don’t understand all of the rage over toney. Dude has shown us he wants to be here, and has shown his talent in limited time. He’s a long term investment. Calm your tits, he will be fine.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:00 PM 12-16-2022
What rage?
[Reply]
tredadda 04:06 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What rage?
Right? He’s not needed this week. Just let him recover and learn the playbook more. Plus the less he plays during the regular season the less tape our playoff opponents will have on him.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 04:07 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What rage?
I’m raging his family name isn’t more legendary, I’m sure he’d be beasting if it was.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:07 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Any possibility the Giants got the better of the Toney trade? Regardless of what you might think about the dude, thus far in his career he can’t stay healthy. Will that change in KC? So far no it has not. Jury is still out and only time will tell.
Of course it’s possible. We gave up a third for him, not exactly a throwaway draft pick. If he can make just one play to help us beat the bills or the bengals in the playoffs then the trade will be worth it.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:45 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, Andy needs to understand that fans are getting impatient!
I'll be honest I am getting a tad impatient, but only because I want Toney and Mahomes to build some chemistry and firing on all cylinders come playoff time.

If he's sitting the rest of the way, there's no chance Mahomes relies on him during crunch time.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:50 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I'll be honest I am getting a tad impatient, but only because I want Toney and Mahomes to build some chemistry and firing on all cylinders come playoff time.

If he's sitting the rest of the way, there's no chance Mahomes relies on him during crunch time.
It looked like chemistry wasn't even remotely an issue in Toney's 2nd game. They're still practicing, and I'm pretty sure Toney has a better grasp of the playbook than he did then.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:57 PM 12-16-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:

And if he reinjures himself again in a throwaway game, he won't be available for any time.

Cool your jets.

We're talking about having a healthy guy for the playoffs who casually adjusts his gloves before going up and beasting a db for a sideline reception.

If this dude really is the next Hammy Watkins, then we need to pick our spots.

Houston is not one of those spots.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:27 PM 12-16-2022
Even if Toney doesn't play until next week, that's still 3 regular season games for him to get back into the swing of things. Plenty of time.
[Reply]
Page 134 of 139
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 > Last »
Up