Page 134 of 142
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:59 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I’m fine with disagreeing one smalls things, it’s when people say shit that is patently false that bothers me.

One, we do not play Zone vs Patriots ever, and this has hurt us at time but we just don’t like doing it because TB will **** you up.

Our Receivers are vastly superior, not up for debate.

O-line I’ll concede to Pats but not a huge gap

Defense again concede to Pats but neither are worth bragging about as overall units.

Special Teams, Chiefs won hands down

Offense, while they are both good Chiefs win by averaging almost 10 more points a game.

That being said, it’s a even matchup. And I’m looking forward to a great game. Home field might be the tipping point.
all this
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:01 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
So much this! KC is set up to be the NE of the next decade... We just need our divisional foes to tank like NE's so we can take weeks off and it not matter...
John Elway and John Gruden got that covered! :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:02 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
John Elway and John Gruden got that covered! :-)
I mean honestly when River retires we might be looking at the same thing smh
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:03 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
KC fans may disagree but Hill isn't far off from being best wide receiver in the game in terms of pass catching. Pro Football Focus ranks him 3rd in the entire NFL right now.
He's short, that's about it. He's just not a pure WR, so #3 might actually be true, in terms of WR.

That being said, he's the most dangerous player in the NFL, period.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 03:05 PM 01-17-2019
Again Patrick Mahomes winning percentage is loads higher than Tom Brady’s in games below 35 degrees
Whats his record?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:05 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
What's the difference between Tom Brady and Darth Vader?

Darth Vader never frenched Luke Skywalker.
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:06 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Whats his record?
2-0 so he wins 100% of the time :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:07 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Yehoodi:
Thanks . . . I hear ya . . .

It is one thing if folks are limiting their talk to a few threads, so one can ignore them.

At the same time though it can kind of suck if one wants to just come on their home board and talk shop and the game (and to other fans), and at an very exciting point in their teams history, without having to get into too much smack talk.
Thanks man. You get it.

The last time your team was in the AFCCG, you were a year younger than you are now.

The last time my team was in the AFCCG, I was HALF the age I am now. A little MORE than half actually.

Some of us, including me, started this board in 2000, 18 years ago, and have suffered through playoff losses, Herm Edwards, and a player killing himself in the parking lot (after killing another innocent human being no less).

This is THE most exciting time I've ever experienced as a fan, an I've been a fan for over 30 years. I show up Monday morning on my favorite message board and see THIS.

It's incredibly frustrating. Don't get me wrong - we'd LOVE to talk football with you guys. But most of these people don't want to talk football, they only want to entertain discussions that end with the Patriots winning.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 03:08 PM 01-17-2019
2-0 so he wins 100% of the time :-)
Temp still climbing for Sunday?
[Reply]
Frosty 03:11 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
Any new poster that starts demanding your gameplan should be banned immediately. It's the same guy...
At this point, new user accounts should be automatically Rompered until after the game. 99% of them are going to trolls trying to get out of the RR.
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:11 PM 01-17-2019
low to mid 20's at kickoff
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:12 PM 01-17-2019

It is, and I'm glad.

I just want to see whether we're really THERE or not. I don't want weather excuses, or ref excuses. I want a straight up game against the GOATs. And if we lose, ok. And if we win, I'll be ecstatic.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 03:13 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
low to mid 20's at kickoff
Thats a little more reasonable.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:15 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Pats59-1:
I can tell you that. Hunt left. People are less concerned with one less lethal weapon around, so Conley is removed easier, if you have a good defense and secondary, which NE does.

Goodell tried like hell to give the Chiefs their Ray Rice, but they got caught with the KC owners/GM/Coach trying to cheat. We're supposed to buy that they didn't do their due dilligence with that incident, not to mention Tyreek Hill's nasty past.

Since they got caught cheating, Hunt's absences has actually seen their offense fizzle a little bit.
Yeah, they're amateurs. Does Belicheat offer private lessons?

FYI, Williams has put up better numbers than Hunt this season since becoming the starter. Higher avg per carry. More rushing and receiving yards per game.

Did it ever occur, to a genius like yourself, that perhaps the Chiefs' offense slowed down slightly due to losing Sammy Watkins, which allowed defenses to focus more on Kelce and Hill?

And perhaps colder weather? Take a look at your 07 offense's numbers from December on. They scored 5 fewer points per game.

Is it possible these were larger factors than losing a player that produced less than his replacement?

Derrrrrrrrp!
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 03:16 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It is, and I'm glad.

I just want to see whether we're really THERE or not. I don't want weather excuses, or ref excuses. I want a straight up game against the GOATs. And if we lose, ok. And if we win, I'll be ecstatic.
The game will be epic. That I know.

I still don't have a feeling who will win. I've picked the Pats to win and they lose. I've picked them to lose and they win. Whatever.
[Reply]
Page 134 of 142
« First < 3484124130131132133134 135136137138 > Last »
Up