ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 133 of 146
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:56 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Honestly, is there any chance we see this kind of stuff if the Bills or the Bengals made it to the SB?

I just don't see it.
If the Bengals had eeked it out in KC, it would be worse. The NM would be saying how the Bengals had no shot because their line would fold like a cheap sheet. TBT, i think they would have had a very hard time against that Dline. Probably would have been a repeat of the Tenn game last year.

What they do is look at the most recent games and base their predictions on that. In the Chiefs, though short due to injuries and a hobbled Mahomes, they saw a game where neither team played particularly well and one team got by on a FG at the gun. Then they watched the Eagles dominate a team that had been dominating everyone else for the last 10 games or so.

95% of the people on TV don't know their asshole from a hole in the ground and they especially don't know how to break down a team vs their opponent.

Everything you watch, you should take with a grain of salt and a chuckle because a large percentage of the time, they have no idea what they're talking about. If you're watching it to see if your favorite team is getting respect or not, you're likely to be disappointed because the "best team", in their mind, is usually based on what they did 'last week'.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:02 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
If the Bengals had eeked it out in KC, it would be worse. The NM would be saying how the Bengals had no shot because their line would fold like a cheap sheet. TBT, i think they would have had a very hard time against that Dline. Probably would have been a repeat of the Tenn game last year.

What they do is look at the most recent games and base their predictions on that. In the Chiefs, though short due to injuries and a hobbled Mahomes, they saw a game where neither team played particularly well and one team got by on a FG at the gun. Then they watched the Eagles dominate a team that had been dominating everyone else for the last 10 games or so.

95% of the people on TV don't know their asshole from a hole in the ground and they especially don't know how to break down a team vs their opponent.

Everything you watch, you should take with a grain of salt and a chuckle because a large percentage of the time, they have no idea what they're talking about. If you're watching it to see if your favorite team is getting respect or not, you're likely to be disappointed because the "best team", in their mind, is usually based on what they did 'last week'.
Its true.

If a team has a good couple of weeks, or a big game on national television (like the Chargers beating the dolphins), you'll likely wake up to the media saying "Watch out for the Chargers!!"
[Reply]
RunKC 03:02 PM 02-11-2023
Amazing

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoiNE...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:08 PM 02-11-2023

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:15 PM 02-11-2023
What makes me chuckle is when they point to what Aaron Donald did to Cincinnati in the SB last year as some type of defense wins championships gotcha moment when Chris Jones and the Chiefs defense mirrored that exact same performance 2 weeks ago.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:17 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
What makes me chuckle is when they point to what Aaron Donald did to Cincinnati in the SB last year as some type of defense wins championships gotcha moment when Chris Jones and the Chiefs defense mirrored that exact same performance 2 weeks ago.
Yea, and the Eagles have quantity, not a quality guy like Donald/Jones.
[Reply]
poolboy 03:43 PM 02-11-2023
I keep thinking about how off balance Andy kept the "mighty" SF defense
Big Red will have something for the Eagles d
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 03:44 PM 02-11-2023
Theyre right, Defense does win championships.

I just don't think its gonna be from the Eagles.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:52 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Theyre right, Defense does win championships.

I just don't think its gonna be from the Eagles.
Sure and we're bringing one that took over the AFFCCG for us and dominated the same way LAs did in the SB last year.

The narrative that I've seen though seems like defense wins championship only applies to Philly like we're rolling in with Bob Sutton's D and the same oline TB beats us with.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:59 PM 02-11-2023
Sure and we're bringing one that took over the AFFCCG for us and dominated the same way LAs did in the SB last year.

The narrative that I've seen though seems like defense wins championship only applies to Philly like we're rolling in with Bob Sutton's D and the same oline TB beats us with.
The Media honestly believes that the Eagles defense will wreck the game like the Buccs against the "poverty" O-LIne that played.
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:01 PM 02-11-2023
Originally Posted by poolboy:
I keep thinking about how off balance Andy kept the "mighty" SF defense
Big Red will have something for the Eagles d
Going to be harder.

The 49ers defense is elite but they're young.

The Eagles defensive line has Cox and Graham, and there's not much they haven't seen.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:20 PM 02-11-2023
Hurts vs Mahomes post season 2 games played each

Mahomes 69.9%
Hurts 63.3%

Mahomes yards passing ...521
Hurts.............................275

Mahomes Tds/Ints..........4/0
Hurts...........................2/0

Rating
Mahomes 108.3
Hurts 91.8
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 02-11-2023
mckinnon and pacheco and toney are going to eat in the flats all day

So how do you prevent mistakes & still get big plays? Wow you’re so attentive, I’m glad you asked!

Three Words:
Attack. The. Zones.

Luckily, Mahomes & Reid have plenty of experience doing so, so let’s look at how they did it against the Broncos earlier in the season

— Smartest Guy in the Zoom (@CBreezy_Edits) February 11, 2023

If I had to put money down, I’d say the bulk of the Chiefs yards come from RBs & TEs in the flat

Thank god Mahomes has great RBs like McKinnon & IP that have the ability to take those plays to the house

Final score prediction:
34-24 Chiefs pic.twitter.com/iTd55mt4B4

— Smartest Guy in the Zoom (@CBreezy_Edits) February 11, 2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 04:57 PM 02-11-2023
May be Q, but it's pretty relevant. And Fangio's influence is all over this defense.

[Reply]
The Franchise 04:58 PM 02-11-2023
It’s how it always is. If we limit mistakes….we win.
[Reply]
Page 133 of 146
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143 > Last »
Up