« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
DRM08 01:24 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
3?

Hardman, Ju Ju, and.....???
MVS is not practicing due to “illness”
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:24 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
3?

Hardman, Ju Ju, and.....???
MVS missed practice today with an illness.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:31 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
What do you see that makes you think this breakout moment is coming this season? Not being an ass, just trying to see things from your perspective.
For a lot of rookies with a big jump from college to pros this is the time of year where it starts to slow down for them. With opportunities there with Hardman limited and likely out at the same time as Juju likely being out, I think the kid makes the most of his opportunities and likely feels he “owes the team” after 2-3 costly mistakes.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:53 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They did the opposite with Mecole Hardman - big school, athletic freak, limited repertoire as a WR - and until this year, people were actually wishing the team would cut him.

Maybe it's a Chiefs thing and not a player thing. :-)
CP hates it when players not named Patrick Mahomes have to develop. They hated it with Eric Fisher, they hated it with Derrick Johnson. Hell I remember people here who thought Travis Kelce wasn’t gonna be anything when he got injured as a rookie.

It’s not a surprise that they expect the same for Skyy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:58 PM 11-16-2022
Dear Skyy Moore,

Please start producing already so that these guys can shut the fuck up.

Your Truly,
htismaqe
[Reply]
DRM08 02:02 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I think this will be his chance to earn trust in the coaches and more importantly Pat.

What 3 WRs will be missing the Chargers game?

MVS was just sick
Juju is in protocol

Did I miss anything?
Hardman is also missing practice. All 3 of them might be missing on Sunday.

Need the defense to play great and hope that the likes of Toney/Moore/Watson can step up big time. I'm sure the Chargers will double team Kelce on every play. Maybe KC can get a solid run game going and some RB pass plays as well.
[Reply]
-King- 02:11 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
CP hates it when players not named Patrick Mahomes have to develop. They hated it with Eric Fisher, they hated it with Derrick Johnson. Hell I remember people here who thought Travis Kelce wasn’t gonna be anything when he got injured as a rookie.

There's a difference between a player developing and a player who's biggest contributions have been contributing to turnovers and losses.

We all hope Skye can turn it around but it doesn't change the fact that up to now, he has shown absolutely nothing to show that he will this season. And when a player who has been on a team for 2 weeks looks like a MUCH better contributor, you kind of lose the "the offense is too complicated to expect anything year 1" argument.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:12 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dear Skyy Moore,

Please start producing already so that these guys can shut the **** up.

Your Truly,
htismaqe
Amen.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:15 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I defended literally every single one of those guys well before they broke out.

You're painting with an awfully broad brush to avoid taking an argument head on and addressing it on the merits.

Guess that's probably the best lever to pull in defense of Moore at this point, though.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:15 PM 11-16-2022
Well, there isn't a better week for Skyy to show what he's got than this week. With JJSS likely out, and with Hardman's status up in the air and MVS being sick, he's certainly getting 1st team reps in practice all week.

Even if MVS and Hardman play (and i expect MVS will), the Chiefs will likely still be managing their snaps, which should mean more snaps for Moore.

He may not have a better a opportunity this season to showcase what he's got than on Sunday.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:18 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well, there isn't a better week for Skyy to show what he's got than this week. With JJSS likely out, and with Hardman's status up in the air and MVS being sick, he's certainly getting 1st team reps in practice all week.

Even if MVS and Hardman play (and i expect MVS will), the Chiefs will likely still be managing their snaps, which should mean more snaps for Moore.

He may not have a better a opportunity this season to showcase what he's got than on Sunday.
Pretty much. Skyy should be able to show out some in this game, if JJSS/MVS/Hardman don't play, or if even just one of those guys doesn't play.
[Reply]
penguinz 04:51 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Amen.
You better Belize it!
[Reply]
BossChief 05:44 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

He also knows we need him to step up this week.

I’ll be disappointed if he doesn’t.
[Reply]
cabletech94 05:53 PM 11-16-2022
It’s going to be okay guys. I dropped skky last week in one of my fantasy leagues, so he will more than likely ball out!!
[Reply]
BossChief 06:10 PM 11-16-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Pretty much. Skyy should be able to show out some in this game, if JJSS/MVS/Hardman don't play, or if even just one of those guys doesn't play.
I’d be surprised if Juju or Mecole plays. That may even go for the next 2 weeks.
[Reply]
Page 133 of 280
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143183233 > Last »
Up