ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 133 of 172
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:19 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
DJBILL doing a stellar job of promoting his professionalism, maturity, and journalistic integrity.

No wonder he's got that poofter Hammock hanging off his cock by his asshole.
I wish he'd quit yelling or burst out loud words it reads like Gilbert Gottfried voice.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:20 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Twisted is one of the few CP members I’ve met in person, at SB LIV. He is definitely not in his 20s, and is a really nice guy. Certainly not childish, and seems quite intelligent. I have a lot of respect for him and his opinions even when I see things differently.
I've also met TwistedChief and I second this!
[Reply]
DJBILL 12:31 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
My truth is pretty okay. And once you've given up your pathetic trolling of an internet message board, I think I'll opt for full indifference to you rather than your proposed alternatives.

Tell you what ...

When the weather warms up maybe we can get one of the big guns on here to suggest a CP party at a local watering hole.

I promise to show up so whoever wants to meet me can see I'm just a normal guy and HUGE Chiefs fan like you and they are.

I wouldn't have a problem detailing all the things i know in person (that I can't share on here) to offset any doubts people may have had (like you).

But I won't publish 2nd hand info about bad attitudes and egos out of control here for liability reasons. And the stuff that has been going on behind the scenes all year is truly mind boggling.

In person we can talk about anything and I don't care. It's just a bunch of guys talking with no media involved.

Your first drink will be on me. I'm sure we'll walk away friends.

I'm pretty normal ... as I'm sure you are too.

Until then ...
[Reply]
DJBILL 12:36 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by eDave:
Truth is always found in the middle.

LOVED "No Way Out" with Kevin Costner.

I also find your outlook on this issue refreshing.

Thank You Sir.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:43 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
It's plain to all that Twisted Chief has named himself properly. He is TOTALLY Twisted. Hopefully his night meds will kick in soon.

But you gotta love it when he exposes his 3rd grade education on here for all to see.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

You SHOULD go back THROUGH this thread and SEE AlL the THUMBS up TwistedChief has COMPARED to how NONE at all YOU got. Then YOU COULD see what the MEMBERS think who IS embarrassing themselves.

DON'T worry I already KNOW I EMBARRASS myself here AND I'm ok with THAT.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:45 AM 02-24-2022
Now comes Clays mults to thumb up DJBILL posts.
[Reply]
DJBILL 01:01 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
The Chiefs have hundreds of employees and I would venture most of them have next door neighbors. Some of them might even be BFFs. As to the allegation of a 20 year old mult being Clay or Marty, some of you have been watching the 1987 classic "No Way Out" too many times.
I don't know if any of this story is true or if all of it is true. Just my opinion - there is some truth in both the original article and what DJBILL has passed on. The Combine starts next week, so I would think this question has to be settled PDQ. You can't have an OC not under contract evaluating talent either in Indy or in the war room at 1 Arrowhead.
BTW, Slaps has some pretty fine brisket. Had to make a trek down there today.

LOVED "No Way Out" with Kevin Costner.

I also find your outlook on this issue refreshing.

Thank You Sir.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:16 AM 02-24-2022
Now DJBILL I do agree with you on something. I do believe shit happens behind the seen and it's mind boggling if we found out half the truths that go on.

There are fights in Training Camps every year across the NFL we don't hear about. A lot of things are settled in house and that's what you would want so that the Franchise or individual players don't get scrutinized by media and fans.

I don't even discredit what you say is true I agree with eDave truth is in between. A lot of it seems like bullshit, but if I told you stories where I work they are pretty fucked up and even being in the middle dealing with aggressive bigger dudes than me. There is just shit here you can't make up, but I believe anything can be made up in social media but some of it does come out true eventually.

I don't think you've told us anything shocking, but the player saying he doesn't want to come back if they retain EB maybe intriguing nugget. It's not necessary for us to find out for the good of the Franchise so I don't see a lot of good this thread is doing other than giving HAMMOCK PARTIES ego boost. Although the BBQ part is juicy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:35 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady:
The best brisket I ever had was at a place called The Salt Lick in Austin, TX. Just fantastic.
I thought that place was way overrated. 10 places in KC had better Q.
[Reply]
Fish 02:08 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
I'm pretty sure what Clay was saying is that Twisted is embarrassing ALL CP members with his childish rants.

Don't know Twisted ... but am pretty sure he's in his 20's ... lives with his Mom ... can't hold a girlfriend ... and pleasures himself with his socks.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
You couldn't possibly be further off the mark. TwistedChief is one of the most charitable guys on this board. He keeps in contact with a huge number of members here, and has coordinated countless meetups of CP members at games and many other events. He's got a long history of being one of the highest quality Chiefs fans around here.

Sorry, but nobody knows you at all. And the above post comes off as quite childish... 14 smilies?
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:28 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
You couldn't possibly be further off the mark. TwistedChief is one of the most charitable guys on this board. He keeps in contact with a huge number of members here, and has coordinated countless meetups of CP members at games and many other events. He's got a long history of being one of the highest quality Chiefs fans around here.

Sorry, but nobody knows you at all. And the above post comes off as quite childish... 14 smilies?
What do you expect from one of Clays chum buddies to troll this message board? Telling us rumors and gossip but sais I tell no lie. So that we are supposed to take him for his word.

We know Chiefs will hire an OC and we can all speculate who the next OC is. It doesn't have to be Nagy but most likely or it still plausible bring back EB but under certain conditions or they could even drop a name from somewhere that is being most hush and maybe they just taking time with interviews and they can control that information.

Seems like DJBILL can't handle the questioning from prominent members and mods and he retaliated making himself look like a Winy Troll Pussy.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:58 AM 02-24-2022

[Reply]
Rasputin 03:55 AM 02-24-2022
For you Kansas City folk guess the BBq restaurant

A

B

C

D

[Reply]
TimBone 05:44 AM 02-24-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I just welcome any and all information that is out there. If it's bullshit then its bullshit. I think we can all make our own judgements on whether or not its plausible. I just don't see the harm in letting guys say what they have heard here.
With how misinformation has run rampant in this country the last few years, I'd say this entire paragraph is an awful take.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:52 AM 02-24-2022
OMG

Now Twisted is a 20-something living with his mom?

:-)

You can't make this shit up.

A couple of people in this thread need to take a step back and re-evaluate. TwistedChief is not one of them.
[Reply]
Page 133 of 172
« First < 3383123129130131132133 134135136137143 > Last »
Up