ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 132 of 247
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
tredadda 09:32 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Does the rest of the NFL know they can use BOTH hands?!?! They do now! Allen is revolutionizing the game!
He’s a game changer. Did you see the Divisional round playoff game last year? Only the elite-est of elite QB’s makes a strike to a wide open WR whose defender fell down.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:35 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
It’s wild how often people on this forum feel the need to compare everything to the Chiefs or a Chiefs player.

I get your Chiefs fans but another team or player can have a little kudos without needing to compare it to something else.

Rampant whataboutism.
Except plenty of people on here respect Allen and what he has done. Many including myself consider him to be the second best QB in the league. Your tweet was pointless and got roasted on here for good reason. You poke the bear and then throw your hands up and say “Mean bear. What did I do to deserve that”?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:37 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’m not sure you can do that drunk at 3 am. Although maybe you HAVE switched some balls in your hands drunk at 3 am….. NTTAWWT
It's not that difficult. Even kids can do it.

*frantically clicks edit button*
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:39 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except plenty of people on here respect Allen and what he has done. Many including myself consider him to be the second best QB in the league. Your tweet was pointless and got roasted on here for good reason. You poke the bear and then throw your hands up and say “Mean bear. What did I do to deserve that”?
Silly me for not realizing that it’s “poking the bear” to talk about a Bills player in a Bills thread. I would understand if I mocked Mahomes or said Allen is better - that would be poking the bear - but simply posting a tweet of a good play by a Bills player is somehow “poking the bear”. My goodness.

I have to go to work. Have a good month everyone.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:39 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
That's the whole schtick.... post something stupid and give some "aww shucks" response when everyone points and laughs. Throw in a backhanded compliment for Mahomes. Poat 50 times and then say "wElL i NeVeR sAiD...." Switch VPNs.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:51 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That's the whole schtick.... post something stupid and give some "aww shucks" response when everyone points and laughs. Throw in a backhanded compliment for Mahomes. Poat 50 times and then say "wElL i NeVeR sAiD...." Switch VPNs.
Did you know the Bills have had some injuries? I've heard the Bills have had some injuries.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:02 AM 11-28-2022
Did you know the Bills have had some injuries? I've heard the Bills have had some injuries.
I think Allen's arm fell off, but he made a miraculous comeback and people seem to be really happy with his progress because he can now use both hands.

I also heard it snowed in Buffalo recently and they had to play football somewhere else, did you hear that? Timeline is schetchy though, not sure when Allen got his arm back. Or maybe he lost it in the snow. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:02 AM 11-28-2022
Only team in the league dealing with it or so I am led to believe.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:28 PM 11-28-2022
It’s wild how often people on this forum feel the need to compare everything to the Chiefs or a Chiefs player.

I get your Chiefs fans but another team or player can have a little kudos without needing to compare it to something else.

Rampant whataboutism.
Probably because every time someone comments about Allen or the Bills, you swoop in with a comparison to KC/Mahomes. Just my best guess.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:27 PM 11-29-2022
LT Dawkins missed 2 practices in a row

he practices tomorrow or he's out imo

as we see though, josh's arm is getting better....AFCE is fucked

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:26 PM 11-29-2022
Zero works on what’s going on with Von?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:28 PM 11-29-2022

Rampant whataboutism.
This is a Chiefs board numbnuts
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:29 PM 11-29-2022
he's out two weeks, then they declare him out indefinitely, then he's day to day in the playoffs
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:40 PM 11-29-2022
Could OBJ actually end up in Buffalo?
[Reply]
New World Order 05:53 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
He derails every convo in every thread he’s in
[Reply]
Page 132 of 247
« First < 3282122128129130131132 133134135136142182232 > Last »
Up