ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 131 of 189
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:33 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I like them, I just don't like the skunk smell.
Right. I'm saying there are a ton of people out there that you would swear were square that are actually smokers. It's easier than ever before with edibles and vaping and stuff, to consume incognito.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:34 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Actually kinda saying its both, more often than not

He's free to disagree, but until I see some stats I'll stick with my take
Weed is also significantly stronger now than 30+ years ago.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:38 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
This is very true. The science is so advanced today.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:41 PM 11-11-2022
I know 70+ yr olds that still long for the Oaxacan, Michoacan, Panama Red, Columbian Gold, Vietnamese Black, Thai.

You ever smoke a landrace sativa?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:43 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I know 70+ yr olds that still long for the Oaxacan, Michoacan, Panama Red, Columbian Gold, Vietnamese Black, Thai.

You ever smoke a landrace sativa?
Don't you think some of that is nostalgia, though?

I mean I was in Amsterdam 30 years ago and smoked some of the best strains available. I wouldn't say they're that much better than what we get today and in many cases, they're not as good.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:45 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It certainly is.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:45 PM 11-11-2022

I mean I was in Amsterdam 30 years ago and smoked some of the best strains available. I wouldn't say they're that much better than what we get today and in many cases, they're not as good.
Could be. But a pure landrace sativa will hit you just as hard as anything today.

You have to understand that today's strains are nothing but crosses of crosses of crosses x infinity of those landrace strains.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:46 PM 11-11-2022
Could be. But a pure landrace sativa will hit you just as hard as anything today.

You have to understand that today's strains are nothing but crosses of crosses of crosses x infinity of those landrace strains.
Of course.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:47 PM 11-11-2022
I love me some Tied Stick. You know, that stuff that's tied to a stick.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:48 PM 11-11-2022

I spent enough time in Amsterdam to know enough about the Dutch cannabis scene that you get nothing but scuffed bud there.

IIRC You said earlier one of your more favorite strains was Jack Herer. What do you think that was bred from and when?
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:49 PM 11-11-2022
I spent enough time in Amsterdam to know enough about the Dutch cannabis scene that you get nothing but scuffed bud there.

IIRC You said earlier one of your more favorite strains was Jack Herer. What do you think that was bred from and when?
True.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:02 PM 11-11-2022
Almost exclusively live rosin via vape the last year or so for me. Live rosin over live resin/diamonds because they don't use any solvents like butane for the live rosin, they just use a rosin press and squish the gooey good stuff out.

Studio 54 x Sugar Cone
Gary Payton
Rainbow Belts (Moonbow x Zkittlez)

[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:04 PM 11-11-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Almost exclusively live rosin via vape the last year or so for me. Live rosin over live resin/diamonds because they don't use any solvents like butane for the live rosin, they just use a rosin press and squish the gooey good stuff out.

Studio 54 x Sugar Cone
Gary Payton
Rainbow Belts (Moonbow x Zkittlez)

I only vape/dab a couple times a day.

For live rosin I have some Dosido and UG Kush and something called Deep Fried Ice Cream Cake. I got a quarter over a month ago and still have well over a gram, plus I have some Diamonds/Sauce that I hit, and then some Lemon Skunk 'work wax'.

For flower, I have some Gorilla Glue #5, some Bermuda Pie Cake and some Ice Cream Cake coming in, and been hitting some New School Fusion and Alien Cake today.

Life is good.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:25 PM 11-11-2022
I love me some Tied Stick. You know, that stuff that's tied to a stick.

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:27 PM 11-11-2022
Absolutely no question about it... thats what I'm saying, just one or two pinchies of this dispensary stuff will get it DONE
[Reply]
Page 131 of 189
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141181 > Last »
Up