ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 130 of 333
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 12:02 AM 01-01-2023

2023 – A new beginning for the Royals. Matt Quatraro era begins. A year to see which of our young players will make up the core going forward. Can Bobby Witt Jr become a superstar SS or will go to the hot corner? Will Brady Singer take the next step forward? Will Salvy be Salvy? Will Big Vin or Pratto take first base? Will they find a position for MJ? Who else emerges from the youth movement? Not to mention the development of the new downtown stadium.

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Jordan Lyles, RHP
Ryan Yarbrough, LHP
Josh Taylor, LHP
Aroldis Chapman, LHP

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Gavin Cross, OF
2. Cayden Wallace, 3B
3. Drew Waters, OF
4. Ben Kudrna, RHP
5. Frank Mozzicato, LHP
6. Maikel Garcia, SS
7. Tyler Gentry, OF
8. Nick Loftin, OF/3B
9. Angel Zerpa, LHP
10. Carter Jensen, C
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 08:44 PM 05-19-2023
Warning track power
[Reply]
tk13 09:37 PM 05-19-2023
Definitely saw the Jekyll and Hyde of Kowar tonight. Guy has absolutely filthy stuff so when he's on he looks like a monster, and when he looks off he's a disaster. Not sure what Salvy said to him when he went for a mound visit with him but he was a different pitcher afterwards.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:16 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
NIMBY

Thank goodness they'll keep their stink off Platte County.
It seems as though Platte wants them more than Jackson. I would believe Lucas & Co. If JE Dunn wasnt sitting on blocks of land for this faggot owner
[Reply]
Pablo 10:38 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
It seems as though Platte wants them more than Jackson. I would believe Lucas & Co. If JE Dunn wasnt sitting on blocks of land for this bundle of sticks owner
Nobody wants the bag of shit Sherm is selling
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 10:44 PM 05-19-2023
Instead of a downtown stadium, just buy the land at 21st and Brooklyn in KCMO, demolish the houses that are there now and build a new multipurpose stadium that both the Chiefs and Royals could play at. Boom, I just saved the city hundreds of millions of dollars. We'll call it Municipal Stadium 2!
[Reply]
srvy 10:48 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Remember when Dane said the worst trade in Royals history was trading Finnegan for Cueto

:-)
[Reply]
ping2000 10:50 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
Instead of a downtown stadium, just buy the land at 21st and Brooklyn in KCMO, demolish the houses that are there now and build a new multipurpose stadium that both the Chiefs and Royals could play at. Boom, I just saved the city hundreds of millions of dollars. We'll call it Municipal Stadium 2!
With modern technology, I wonder if you could make a really cool multipurpose stadium that could work for both. Some kind of moving stands. We set the trend for separate stadiums, maybe we could set the trend for moving back to multipurpose stadiums. Or, it is really late back east, I can't sleep, and I am a dumbass. Leaning toward dumbass. Maybe.
[Reply]
srvy 11:07 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ok Dayton Moore had 2 good seasons in his entire tenure.
So Ewing and his GMs were willing to throw money around willy nilly to the team and went 1-1 in WS. Glass tite as fuck hired DM to build a team with little support in money and went 1-1 and is dogshit because he was a religious man. You are so full of crap on this shit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:21 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
So Ewing and his GMs were willing to throw money around willy nilly to the team and went 1-1 in WS. Glass tite as **** hired DM to build a team with little support in money and went 1-1 and is dogshit because he was a religious man. You are so full of crap on this shit.
Glass gave money when there was a reason to give money dip shit. Dayton was given everything he wanted and couldn't do shit for 14 out of 16 seasons and hating him has nothing to do with him being religious. If he was worth a shit, then he would have gotten all kinds of praise. Dumb fuck.
[Reply]
srvy 11:39 PM 05-19-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Glass gave money when there was a reason to give money dip shit. Dayton was given everything he wanted and couldn't do shit for 14 out of 16 seasons and hating him has nothing to do with him being religious. If he was worth a shit, then he would have gotten all kinds of praise. Dumb fuck.
You are fucked in the head hillbilly did your Dad fuck you up your ass?
[Reply]
Tylerthigpen!1! 08:35 AM 05-20-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Remember when Dane said the worst trade in Royals history was trading Finnegan for Cueto

Will someone explain to me how the Monarchs/T-Bones are profitable? I'd rather have the runs in a portajohn then go to one of those games.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:45 AM 05-20-2023
Minor prospect notes:

Nick Loftin is having an outstanding May at Omaha. May be adjusting and showing he’s ready for the majors.

Long-term, I’d like to see in CF unless they move Witt there, but they’ve kept him on the dirt.

Gavin Cross has homered in 4 straight games. No idea what had him struggling so bad to start the year, but it would be cool to see him continue. He looked like a quick mover/high floor guy in his minors debut last year.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:32 AM 05-20-2023
Also, re: the draft, reading reports on top 10 picks this weekend, and it sure would be a nice year to have a top 5 pick. Much better draft than last year.

My biggest crush is Indiana OF Max Clark, who is likely to go top 5, but until he does, I'll dream of the Royals having a deal with him to pay him more than the 4-5 slots and get him to tout his Vandy commitment to teams ahead of KC.

He would have been the clear top pick in the 22 draft. Pretty talented kid with 5-tool potential (and 4 of those tools are already present, power lagging a bit behind).
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:50 AM 05-20-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Also, re: the draft, reading reports on top 10 picks this weekend, and it sure would be a nice year to have a top 5 pick. Much better draft than last year.

My biggest crush is Indiana OF Max Clark, who is likely to go top 5, but until he does, I'll dream of the Royals having a deal with him to pay him more than the 4-5 slots and get him to tout his Vandy commitment to teams ahead of KC.

He would have been the clear top pick in the 22 draft. Pretty talented kid with 5-tool potential (and 4 of those tools are already present, power lagging a bit behind).
Enrique Bradfield from Vandy. Outstanding speed. Outstanding defense. Solid hitter. No power but he is a Kauffman center fielder.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:04 PM 05-20-2023

[Reply]
Page 130 of 333
« First < 3080120126127128129130 131132133134140180230 > Last »
Up